BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Should Nancy Pelosi be expelled from the House? (US citizens Only)

View Poll Results: Should Nancy Pelosi be expelled from the house?
Yes 31 58.49%
No 22 41.51%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-09-2019, 10:00 AM   #45
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15072
Rep
7,417
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
A lot of batshit crazy in this thread.
Well. The original topic was Mrs. Pelosi so the die was cast and this could only go in one direction.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 3
minn195803.50
Run Silent12193.00

      10-09-2019, 10:01 AM   #46
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3937
Rep
3,455
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Well. The original topic was Mrs. Pelosi so the die was cast and this could only go in one direction.
I chuckled....
Appreciate 3
MKSixer15071.50
minn195803.50
Run Silent12193.00

      10-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #47
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7965
Rep
7,463
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Yes, term limits needed DESPERATELY.

I practice what I preach too. I'm elected to 2 boards, a water company and local municipal advisory. REPEATEDLY I ask others to take over, we need fresh blood. I managed to switch places with an alternate on the water board, but can't get anyone to step forward on the MAC.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 03:42 PM   #48
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
5688
Rep
2,554
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
There was a report that the Dems may also try to get VP Pence to step down or impeach him. This will get Pelosi into the White House as POTUS. She has to go, but it should be by resignation.
Unless Trump throws Pence under the bus first. Gets Pence thrown out of his VP position, which puts Pelosi next in line. 100% guarantee at that point that Trump could do anything he wants for the remainder of his presidency and the Republican controlled Senate wont vote to impeach as it hands the presidency over to Pelosi.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2019, 04:04 PM   #49
tcphoto
Major
571
Rep
1,077
Posts

Drives: E92 335i MT Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Madison, GA

iTrader: (0)

If you abuse your office or position then you should be expelled from it. How many have lied, cheated and stolen from people and declared their innocence? No more career politicians, if you cannot achieve your goals in two terms then you are just milking the system. If you want to continue, run for another office or return to private life. Politics is not an honorable profession and we should take back control of our country.
__________________
Appreciate 3
      10-09-2019, 04:36 PM   #50
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15072
Rep
7,417
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
If you abuse your office or position then you should be expelled from it. How many have lied, cheated and stolen from people and declared their innocence? No more career politicians, if you cannot achieve your goals in two terms then you are just milking the system. If you want to continue, run for another office or return to private life. Politics is not an honorable profession and we should take back control of our country.
You sir, win the internet today. Congratulations!!

The career politician is the bane of our republic. The advent of life-time employment transitioning to consultancies or lobbying as ways to cash in on the influence they gained should be illegal. Similarly, the nepotism which permeates the system with spouses, children and other relatives getting lucrative contracts, see E. Cummings and his wife, should be black letter law illegal.

This is the only way we take our republic back from these parasites.

Great post.

Cheers-mk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2019, 08:13 AM   #51
SumBMWGuy
Major
887
Rep
1,279
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcphoto View Post
If you abuse your office or position then you should be expelled from it. How many have lied, cheated and stolen from people and declared their innocence? No more career politicians, if you cannot achieve your goals in two terms then you are just milking the system. If you want to continue, run for another office or return to private life. Politics is not an honorable profession and we should take back control of our country.
You sir, win the internet today. Congratulations!!

The career politician is the bane of our republic. The advent of life-time employment transitioning to consultancies or lobbying as ways to cash in on the influence they gained should be illegal. Similarly, the nepotism which permeates the system with spouses, children and other relatives getting lucrative contracts, see E. Cummings and his wife, should be black letter law illegal.

This is the only way we take our republic back from these parasites.

Great post.

Cheers-mk
Agreed MK, trimp should never have put his children in positions within his White House. Same goes for his son-in-law.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 08:15 AM   #52
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15072
Rep
7,417
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Agreed MK, trimp should never have put his children in positions within his White House. Same goes for his son-in-law.
And Mr. Biden?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 08:29 AM   #53
SumBMWGuy
Major
887
Rep
1,279
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
And Mr. Biden?
So what exactly did Hunter Biden do that was so corrupt? You have thrown these accusations around, without any substance.
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2019, 08:43 AM   #54
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15072
Rep
7,417
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
So what exactly did Hunter Biden do that was so corrupt? You have thrown these accusations around, without any substance.
Continuing to peddle influence by dint of his father's position is corrupt. We both know this. What the Trumps do is nepotism and also not right. We both know this.

This is how politics divide the citizens and the politicians skip away without so much as a by your leave.

Can we both agree that they are incorrect?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 09:02 AM   #55
SumBMWGuy
Major
887
Rep
1,279
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Continuing to peddle influence by dint of his father's position is corrupt. We both know this. What the Trumps do is nepotism and also not right. We both know this.

This is how politics divide the citizens and the politicians skip away without so much as a by your leave.

Can we both agree that they are incorrect?
You saying that Hunter Biden peddled influence of his father doesn't make it true. The reporting I have read on the subject does not mention that. Can you provide any substance to those claims? Not some opinion piece from Zerohedge, but an actual fact?
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2019, 09:05 AM   #56
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15072
Rep
7,417
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You saying that Hunter Biden peddled influence of his father doesn't make it true. The reporting I have read on the subject does not mention that. Can you provide any substance to those claims? Not some opinion piece from Zerohedge, but an actual fact?
Please show me what you read. I'm asking this seriously.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 09:21 AM   #57
SumBMWGuy
Major
887
Rep
1,279
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Please show me what you read. I'm asking this seriously.
Well, here's one:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...kraine-bidens/

I've shown you mine, now you show me yours. Please provide something of substance to your claims that Hunter Biden is corrupt.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 09:50 AM   #58
DocL
Private
DocL's Avatar
United_States
63
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: S Fla

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Well, here's one:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...kraine-bidens/

I've shown you mine, now you show me yours. Please provide something of substance to your claims that Hunter Biden is corrupt.


And have you read the statement released by the President of Ukraine today. He empathetically stated there was no quid pro quo, extortion, or any hold back of financial aid.

There you have it. The Democrats star witness has just come out and said none of Pelosi or the Democrats claims are true.

Case dismissed. Get some real evidence before you attempt to frame the POTUS.
__________________
2018 F80 M3. YMB/BLK. Three Pedals.
"Education will never be as expensive as ignorance."
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 09:53 AM   #59
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
3937
Rep
3,455
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
And have you read the statement released by the President of Ukraine today. He empathetically stated there was no quid pro quo, extortion, or any hold back of financial aid.

There you have it. The Democrats star witness has just come out and said none of Pelosi or the Democrats claims are true.

Case dismissed. Get some real evidence before you attempt to frame the POTUS.
None of those things are required for it to still be against the law, as well as ethically wrong.
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2019, 10:16 AM   #60
SumBMWGuy
Major
887
Rep
1,279
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocL View Post
And have you read the statement released by the President of Ukraine today. He empathetically stated there was no quid pro quo, extortion, or any hold back of financial aid.

There you have it. The Democrats star witness has just come out and said none of Pelosi or the Democrats claims are true.

Case dismissed. Get some real evidence before you attempt to frame the POTUS.
If there was no quid pro quo, and the administration has nothing to hide, why stonewall?
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2019, 10:53 AM   #61
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15072
Rep
7,417
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Well, here's one:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...kraine-bidens/

I've shown you mine, now you show me yours. Please provide something of substance to your claims that Hunter Biden is corrupt.
That's an opinion piece from a know liberal source. I can counter with a conservative source. Is that the game you wish to play?

How unreasonable is it to say, "Hunter Biden has NO BUSINESS anywhere near any area of responsibility that his father, the VP of the United States of America holds sway?"

Is this a reasonable conversation or a partisan flamewar?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.

Last edited by MKSixer; 10-10-2019 at 11:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 11:47 AM   #62
Eriphill
Captain
1146
Rep
911
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Agreed MK, trimp should never have put his children in positions within his White House. Same goes for his son-in-law.
Alex I'll take 'False Equivalence' for $300
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 12:51 PM   #63
SumBMWGuy
Major
887
Rep
1,279
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
That's an opinion piece from a know liberal source. I can counter with a conservative source. Is that the game you wish to play?

How unreasonable is it to say, "Hunter Biden has NO BUSINESS anywhere near any area of responsibility that his father, the VP of the United States of America holds sway?"

Is this a reasonable conversation or a partisan flamewar?
Yes it was an opinion piece, that I felt lays out the falsity of the accusations surrounding Hunter Biden. You have yet to make a good argument that Hunter Biden has done anything wrong.
Appreciate 1
      10-10-2019, 04:55 PM   #64
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7918
Rep
10,157
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Please show me what you read. I'm asking this seriously.
Another 3 seconds of work.......
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...asis-quicktake

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...7e0_story.html
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 04:56 PM   #65
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7918
Rep
10,157
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
That's an opinion piece from a know liberal source. I can counter with a conservative source. Is that the game you wish to play?

"
?
Please counter........
__________________
I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2019, 05:09 PM   #66
unluky
Captain
unluky's Avatar
302
Rep
842
Posts

Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Sedalia, MO

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
These crazy ass psychos don't worry me NEARLY as bad as the fact there is enough people voting for them to keep them in office.

We have term limits - we can vote their asses out, but we don't.
__________________


2015 X5 XDrive 35i - 2004 Z4 3.0 Sport
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST