BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding G30 LCI headlights retrofit HBA and dazzle lights problem

03-29-2022, 08:38 AM   #1
cryptomit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 320d 2012

G30 LCI headlights retrofit HBA and dazzle lights problem

Hi guys,

I have 2019 BMW G30 m550i retrofitted to LCI, bumper, grill and laser headlight. I use ************** headlights adapter/emulator to make turn signals working" https://www.bmw**************.com/BM...scription=true

The problem is that all lights working ok, no errors, but Dazzle Lights doesn't work. Selective beam are not working and there's no errors. I started to doubt whether it is even possible with retrofitted LCI headlights in pre-LCI G30 with KAFAS4?

Thanks and please let me know if you have some solution to code it even remptely. Willing to pay.
Thanks.
      03-29-2022, 02:33 PM   #2
Bagum4uK
M Driver
Latvia
Rep
Drives: G11 750d , M5 F90 , C650 SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptomit View Post
Hi guys,

I have 2019 BMW G30 m550i retrofitted to LCI, bumper, grill and laser headlight. I use ************** headlights adapter/emulator to make turn signals working" https://www.bmw**************.com/BM...scription=true

The problem is that all lights working ok, no errors, but Dazzle Lights doesn't work. Selective beam are not working and there's no errors. I started to doubt whether it is even possible with retrofitted LCI headlights in pre-LCI G30 with KAFAS4?

Thanks and please let me know if you have some solution to code it even remptely. Willing to pay.
Thanks.
All people who install it have the same! I didn't found solution as well, so interested in this discussion too.

High Beam working with Auto, but that's all…
As PRE LCI headlights they doesn't work, this is true…
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2022, 09:37 PM   #3
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks.
There's a Master Matrix Lighting Control Module incorporated into the SP18 (LCI) BDC.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 05:47 AM   #4
Bagum4uK
M Driver
Latvia
Rep
Drives: G11 750d , M5 F90 , C650 SPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemetier View Post
Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks.
There's a Master Matrix Lighting Control Module incorporated into the SP18 (LCI) BDC.
Oh, there was a place of secret… any options to sort that, or no?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2022, 08:02 PM   #5
lemetier
Plenipotentiary
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagum4uK View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hi guys,

I have 2019 BMW G30 m550i retrofitted to LCI, bumper, grill and laser headlight. I use ************** headlights adapter/emulator to make turn signals working" https://www.bmw**************.com/BMW-G11-G12-Facelift-Headlights-Retrofit-Adapter?search=laser&description=true

Thanks.
Even if the hardware obstacles could be dealt with, there's still the Matrix Teach-In and digital alignment procedure (requires an ADAS Calibration Screen) to activate the Matrix functions. In other words, don't t hold your breath on a solution.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2022, 04:31 PM   #6
HFG
Rep
Drives: 13 M3 E92 ZCP DCT

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi guys,

I have 2019 BMW G30 m550i retrofitted to LCI, bumper, grill and laser headlight. I use ************** headlights adapter/emulator to make turn signals working" https://www.bmw**************.com/BMW-G11-G12-Facelift-Headlights-Retrofit-Adapter?search=laser&description=true

Thanks.
Even if the hardware obstacles could be dealt with, there's still the Matrix Teach-In and digital alignment procedure (requires an ADAS Calibration Screen) to activate the Matrix functions. In other words, don't t hold your breath on a solution.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi guys,

Thanks.
Is this the case for laser (blue) headlights only or also the LED ones will have the same issue for calibration?

Going aftermarket if the OEM doesn't work is frightening since BMW have so much technology invested in these headlights..
?18 AMG C63 (Gone)
?13 E92 M3 ZCP
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 05:24 AM   #7
sqwerize
Rep
Drives: G30

Hello, I've made mu custom adapter for OE LCI headlights with LASER.
If anyone is interested in purchasing the adapter, please contact me. I will start production in the coming weeks.
https://youtube.com/shorts/YVZCHPb5v...xDbQabA2BjntO3
Appreciate 0