BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board I am taking a shit, and this is what I have to say/found.

07-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Talking Confessions of an E90Post Shitter (funny shit)

So, im sitting down on my toilet right now, trying to take a nice shit. but no, for the last few months, my body and I have been fighting a war. I find myself shitting 3+ times a day, and not to much comes out. I am wasting far to much time in the toilet when i could be productive. Its not coming out easily, either.

Now, i dont mind spending hours on the toilet. Personally, i enjoy taking a shit because i feel like a million bucks afterwards. these days however, its a different story.

but enough talking about me and my shitting problems. The real point to this thread is for me to share a website with all of you that still has me laughing. The OP has the same problem as me, and if you read the responses you WILL die laughing. this is a nice way to pass the time if your bored, to read through this thread.

This is my favorite quote that made me laugh so hard that it allowed me to let loose a nugget of shit (the first and only one at this point).

Quote:
Pat "Fart Rocket" T. (not verified) -- 01.04.2005
I think that the answer lies in between the turds. Depending on the Velocity, shape, apex, and tenderness of the poop, pushing has to be gauge almost like adjusting Turbos on a car for output. In my experience, i usually take one solid dump a day that can knock out anyone within a 100 ft radius. My anal glands provide my bum with "Shit lubricatus" Latin translation: Excess ass cream. This allows for immediate ejaculation of any and all turds, no matter what shape or size. The sheath that is created by my butt juices allows for a standard 15 psi of outward pressure. In conclusion, soft, hard, big, small, push hard and stain the bowl.
and yes. I am on the toilet taking a shit right now. This just proves that my shits are so long, i actually bring my laptop with me cause i know its gonna be a long haul.

Link to the thread: http://www.poopreport.com/Debate/Content/push.html

Last edited by Kiemyster; 07-18-2009 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
jun
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

eat some more fiber?
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Eat some papaya, it cleans your system out. No lie.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
335e92tx
ahat
Rep
Drives: Was '07-335e92 - Now '13-335IS

Read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulum

http://www.medicinenet.com/diverticulosis/article.htm

'13 335IS N54 (1 of 373 LeMans Blue out of 3597 total production e92)- Grey interior (1 of 24 in LMB with any trans- 1 of 14 with DCT)-MODS -MFactory LSD/MHD-BQ custom Tune/ATM-IC/AFE Momentum GT Intake/Konis/Mfront&HeimJoint Rear rods&arms/Brembos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lo6aHZRo7XqtPkhL8
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
drift90
1st gear newbie
Canada
Rep
Drives: Its rather sexy

You smoke to much
munches result in epic doo doos lol
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

my workout supplement super pump 250 causes unholy massive shits.
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
JeF4y
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 14 X1 35i M-sport

stolen from another similar post...

Prev: 09 Z4 35i Black w/white napa leather & every option possible =)
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

These taste so good, but I have to be careful about eating 2 or more because this will be me on the toilet the next day -->

Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
335e92tx
ahat
Rep
Drives: Was '07-335e92 - Now '13-335IS

Here this should get you going.

http://www.colonblow.com/

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10304/satu...ive-colon-blow

'13 335IS N54 (1 of 373 LeMans Blue out of 3597 total production e92)- Grey interior (1 of 24 in LMB with any trans- 1 of 14 with DCT)-MODS -MFactory LSD/MHD-BQ custom Tune/ATM-IC/AFE Momentum GT Intake/Konis/Mfront&HeimJoint Rear rods&arms/Brembos.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Lo6aHZRo7XqtPkhL8
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 02:54 PM   #10
drift90
1st gear newbie
Canada
Rep
Drives: Its rather sexy

Maybe a little to much cheese?
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
NoKids
Major
Rep
Drives: ...

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
I enjoyed your post Keymeyster. I get great ideas for the Off-Topic Discussions Board when I'm in the shower and the shitter. Then i get out of the shower and I get lazy and forget to post. Here are some i can remember:

Title: Piss in the shower
Message: ever wanna piss so bad once you're in the shower but you can't get out without wetting the bathroom floor, so you squat down and 'AIM' into that black hole hoping that you get as much into that hole in an attempt to keep the smell out of the shower in case your significant other walks in and says "Are you peeing in the shower!??"

Title: Shower Soap
Message: For those of you who still use a bar of soap, how small does the soap have to get before you get a new one? Myself, I keep working that tiny soapbar until it can't create any more lather and gets lost in my pubes or the crack of my ass.

I get deep thoughts on the can too:
Title: Shit to death
Message: Have you ever taken a shit in which you almost fainted? I went and did some research and a few famous people have died on the can. They had massive heart attacks cuz one of your central nervous systems passes through your asshole. (or something like that).
      07-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #12
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoKids View Post
I enjoyed your post Keymeyster. I get great ideas for the Off-Topic Discussions Board when I'm in the shower and the shitter. Then i get out of the shower and I get lazy and forget to post. Here are some i can remember:

Title: Piss in the shower
Message: ever wanna piss so bad once you're in the shower but you can't get out without wetting the bathroom floor, so you squat down and 'AIM' into that black hole hoping that you get as much into that hole in an attempt to keep the smell out of the shower in case your significant other walks in and says "Are you peeing in the shower!??"

Title: Shower Soap
Message: For those of you who still use a bar of soap, how small does the soap have to get before you get a new one? Myself, I keep working that tiny soapbar until it can't create any more lather and gets lost in my pubes or the crack of my ass.

I get deep thoughts on the can too:
Title: Shit to death
Message: Have you ever taken a shit in which you almost fainted? I went and did some research and a few famous people have died on the can. They had massive heart attacks cuz one of your central nervous systems passes through your asshole. (or something like that).
well, the bar soap is a good question. I dont use bar soap, but when i have used it, i usually would replace it when it breaks up, and that happens when its small and im cleaning my ass. Its the reaction of my cheeks and anus tightening that breaks up the soap bar, and then id know its time to replace it lol.

The piss in the shower thing, im not quite understanding what your saying. You mean while showering? once that warm water hits my body i instantly piss. I dont squat, i just aim to the hole. I couldnt give a fuck where it goes, im showering so i can just sprinkle water everywhere and clean it up.

Shitting to death is no joke. one of my tenants died taking a shit in the bowl. Not cool. Isnt the CNS the brain and spinal cord? would it be at the end of the spinal cord or would it be your peripheral nervous system?
      07-15-2009, 09:13 PM   #13
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift90 View Post
You smoke to much
munches result in epic doo doos lol
its the lack thereof. I am in Ny and got no links, so for now, im sober.
      07-15-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
NoKids
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
well, the bar soap is a good question. I dont use bar soap, but when i have used it, i usually would replace it when it breaks up, and that happens when its small and im cleaning my ass. Its the reaction of my cheeks and anus tightening that breaks up the soap bar, and then id know its time to replace it lol.

The piss in the shower thing, im not quite understanding what your saying. You mean while showering? once that warm water hits my body i instantly piss. I dont squat, i just aim to the hole. I couldnt give a fuck where it goes, im showering so i can just sprinkle water everywhere and clean it up.

Shitting to death is no joke. one of my tenants died taking a shit in the bowl. Not cool. Isnt the CNS the brain and spinal cord? would it be at the end of the spinal cord or would it be your peripheral nervous system?
ya the piss is while i'm showering. i rarely do it, because i'm the guy who has to clean the bathtub usually, so i try to be clean about it. also i dont want to get caught so i try to be sneaky about it. it's like cheating, once you get caught the trust is gone .
      07-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #15
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
ya the piss is while i'm showering. i rarely do it, because i'm the guy who has to clean the bathtub usually, so i try to be clean about it. also i dont want to get caught so i try to be sneaky about it. it's like cheating, once you get caught the trust is gone .
ohh youve got a tub... Ive got tiles, so i can get away with it. Im cut though, so my aim is pretty perfect. even if i had a tub, i would nail it right in the hole. its only after i bust a nut my aim is all super duper fucked up.

holy shit, next topic of convo: breaking and pissing LOL. After i shoot my gun, there are usually 2 separate sprays of piss at once! and one goes straight, and the other goes in some fucked up direction which sprays everywhere. thats the only time i nmiss when i take a piss
      07-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #16
NoKids
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
ohh youve got a tub... Ive got tiles, so i can get away with it. Im cut though, so my aim is pretty perfect. even if i had a tub, i would nail it right in the hole. its only after i bust a nut my aim is all super duper fucked up.

holy shit, next topic of convo: breaking and pissing LOL. After i shoot my gun, there are usually 2 separate sprays of piss at once! and one goes straight, and the other goes in some fucked up direction which sprays everywhere. thats the only time i nmiss when i take a piss
i know i know. the worst is when you wake up with morning wood! try to take a piss with a full erection, it's foken impossible. i gotta whack my dik to go limp otherwise i'm bending over in unnatural positions to piss with a woody.
      07-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #17
BKV122
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 330xi  [9.50]
lol there are some good reading in that thread! I'll make sure to bring the site up on my next shit
      07-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #18
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

www.drnatura.com
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 11:00 AM   #19
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
i know i know. the worst is when you wake up with morning wood! try to take a piss with a full erection, it's foken impossible. i gotta whack my dik to go limp otherwise i'm bending over in unnatural positions to piss with a woody.
ohhh boy. i went through this delemmia today. I usually try to bust a morning nut before i get out of bed. In the event that i dont have the time or just not feelin to, i usually squeeze my jr.'s head a few times. not too hard, but good enough pressure where its uncomforting. do that for about 20 seconds and your wood will be gone, allowing the flow to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKV122 View Post
lol there are some good reading in that thread! I'll make sure to bring the site up on my next shit
ohh yeah, i wouldnt mislead you bro. its so fucking entertaining to read it when taking a shit. Its as appropriate of a timing as one could possibly think of lol.
      07-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #20
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
my workout supplement super pump 250 causes unholy massive shits.
lol...my friend calls it super dump.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #21
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
gun, there are usually 2 separate sprays of piss at once! and one goes straight, and the other goes in some fucked up direction which sprays everywhere. thats the only time i nmiss when i take a piss
If I know I busted just before going to bed, when I stand up in the morning to piss I spread the tip opening a little, no more dual sprays. Seems a little ejac gets left in the tip and sticks the edges together or something. I just hate leaking all over my leg\shorts\robe
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2009, 02:35 PM   #22
MoreCowbell
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 i5M60 23 X740 23 Vette Z06

My shitting has been pretty good lately. Well packed. Three issues currently though...

-Taking a lot of pebble shits...IE just farts and pebbles. Kind of like brown marbles.
-I still seem to get a lot of doody on index finger while whiping furiously (after sitting-down urination)
-It's prime swamp ass season.
Appreciate 0