BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds Houston - Trade my 20" 759 for your 19" 664

09-29-2020, 09:24 AM   #1
Overlord73
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Carless

Houston - Trade my 20" 759 for your 19" 664

Hope this is the appropriate section didn't see any regional forum, longtime BMW owner, finally got into my first 5 series by picking up a Certified 2018 540I M-Sport. I guess I'm getting old cause the ride with the 20" 759 on the car is a bit rough for me and it doesn't help that I live in the loop. Looking for any interested parties to do a swap my 20" 759 for a set of OEM 664 19". I just picked up my car last week, the wheels are excellent condition they fixed all the curbage etc., which were all minor/cosmetic as I saw the car before it got "reconditioned" tires are probably 70%. This could be a straight up trade or trade plus cash to me depending on conditions of the tires, would expect the wheels to be in pristine. Please reach out if interested in working something out. Local only please.
Appreciate 0