BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds 2020 540i Lease Transfer SoCal, $545 effective + tax after $3000 to you

11-27-2020, 12:11 PM   #1
b1st
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05, 992

2020 540i Lease Transfer SoCal, $545 effective + tax after $3000 to you

Pictures available here:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...236073353.html

I just ordered my dream car, Porsche Cayenne S, and I'm looking for a new home for my BMW 540i. It's basically new (there was an accident, all fixed, more on that below) I'm in LA and will only consider a local transfer.

Highlights:

- I PAY YOU $3000 after the lease transfer process is complete. Takes 4-6 weeks. This will be prorated based on what day of the month it actually happens. We can write a quick contract specifying these terms.
- ~3400 miles, 10k miles/year. You will get more than 10k miles/year because I'm under miles.
- Mineral White Metallic paint, Black interior leather
- Leased brand new in June 2020
- Lease matures June 2023. Buy out at the end is $38,937
- $65k MSRP, Premium and Driving Assistance Plus Packages
- Driving Assistance Plus is amazing, almost Tesla level

The payment is $644/month plus tax (Cali tax is typically 9-9.5%). At around 30 months left on the lease (when the lease transfer is complete) the incentive will make the effective payment to around $545/month plus tax. You pay the one-time transfer fee which is $500 + tax. I've done two BMW lease transfers and takes around 4 to 6 weeks. Out of state transfers are allowed but I will not ship. Any questions you have you can call BMW Finance directly at 800-578-5000.

Garaged since day 1, the paint is perfect and so is the rest of the car. Tires look brand new. In July the car was rear-ended. Damage didn't look too bad - mostly bumper, exhaust, and some sensors - but the bill was around $30k (can send you pictures). I used Century BMW Certified Collision Center and they fixed it up with all brand new genuine parts. I'm very anal about my cars and I can't tell that there's been any damage. You are welcome to bring it to your mechanic or BMW dealer for a pre-purchase inspection. All the paperwork from the collision center available. When it comes to returning the lease after 3 years there is no issue as long as the car's been repaired to specifications. The title is clean. All pictures are after the repairs.
Appreciate 0