BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion my Z4 M roadster....seized for street racing

04-22-2009, 08:13 PM   #23
uberschnell
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Wide Body 1

Not sure how it's like for you army dogs, but when I was in the Marines (in NC of all places) you would get double F@#&$d by the Corps for what happened off-base. Especially DUI's, once civilian court finished with you the Corp would take a stripe and possible OTH on the way out

Probably should fight it as best you can.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #24
oilcrankinject
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: nothing

Cops who are off duty, as stated earlier, should not be able to do shit. For one they probably dont have thier ID on them, are not in cop car, and they are not in uniform. Anyone could of got his plates, hacked in the DMV, and BAM, same result but completely different circumstances.

Please the term "street racing" is a judgement call so it should not be allowed to be used as a reason to pull someone over or follow them.

If someone ever followed me like that I would gun it either to post or to the police station. When the off duty cop comes over and tries to tell his "story" I will tell him to pack sand, you fing liar.
Appreciate 0