BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding Can you Program Recent Calls?

01-30-2019, 04:56 PM   #1
MontyP
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e

Can you Program Recent Calls?

Does anyone know if there is a way to program the "Recent Calls" command in the telephone screen to only show a number once? In each of my previous BMWs with iDrive, the recently called log would only show different numbers. I found this to be the fastest way of calling someone (as I tend to talk to the same dozen or so people while driving). However in my 2018 530e, the last 20 calls show up as separate listing even if they are all to or from the same number. As a result, if I happen to call home 10 times in a row without calling anyone else, when I go to recent calls the first 10 numbers listed are all my home number. Not a big issue - more of a nuisance (and perhaps only because I got so used to using the feature in previous BMWs).

Thanks.
Appreciate 0