BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions First impressions of G30 at Toronto Auto Show

02-25-2017, 09:15 AM   #1
raddy
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 535d xDrive

First impressions of G30 at Toronto Auto Show

Went to the Auto Show with my family yesterday and finally got to see the new 540i.

My first impressions; it looked too much like the F10; which is not a bad ting. Some subtle exterior changes. Clearly more of an evolution than anything else.

The interior is where I was pretty impressed. I love the new navigation screen and how content is organized on it. I can see it helping me be much more productive. The various interior lighting options were very nice well.

The centre console for me was nice. My wife didn't like, she prefers the F10's interior design with interior sloping down to the gear box. You could feel the quality of the nobs. Very high end.

My fav part of the interior would be the Dashboard and the steering wheel. This is were I felt - YES this car is nice.

I will go for a test drive next month and see if it is worth moving into a G30 now or if I will wait til next spring.

2019 BMW X3 3.0. xLine, Black on Black
Appreciate 1