BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions UK 540i Possible Order - What seats and what essential options?

01-01-2018, 07:27 PM   #23
ADS-UK
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G30 - 530d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325_bucks View Post
ive configured m sport spec but with m sport suspension deletion as I want a softer ride, has anyone else done this? I think I can live with out the extra 10mm drop for the sake of comfort. However does keep sport suspension but adding damper control give as good an effect as removing m sport suspension completely?
I've got EDC on my car. The main reason for selecting that was to cater to my partner as she's not a huge fan of sports suspension. Having had the car for 5 weeks, I'd say it's made both of us happy. We both get what we want. Car is nimble in the sports mode and very comfortable in comfort mode. But as others have said comfort is very subjective, so it's worth finding a car to try them out.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #24
strumbringer
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 G30 540i xDrive

Garage List
If handling is important to you, the Dynamic Handling Package really transforms the feel of the car.
Appreciate 0