BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Cosmetic Modifications M Performance Carbon Fiber Project - DONE

11-10-2019, 02:07 PM   #45
Bmw-G30
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie Dog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMMichael View Post
Did you use 51192412410 which is for the m550 to fit the larger exhaust tips? I have the MPE and think I may have ordered the wrong trim for my 540.
Yes I used 51192412410 for the larger exhaust cutouts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie Dog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMMichael View Post
Did you use 51192412410 which is for the m550 to fit the larger exhaust tips? I have the MPE and think I may have ordered the wrong trim for my 540.
Yes I used 51192412410 for the larger exhaust cutouts.
Hey guys, pardon my lack of knowledge regarding bimmers as I am still new to this community.

So to tell a bit about myself, I initially bought a 2019 540i xDrive, which came with M performance aerodynamic package, but it was written off after me having it for a month, now I am replacing that one with 2019 550i xDrive and although it is much faster and more HP etc, to my surprise it does not come with the more aggressive looking diffuser but instead it is plain bumper at the back. So I have been trying to gather as much information as I can by reading all the posts regarding diffusers.

The original M Diffuser as mentioned above seems to be going for above 3000$ here in Canada, and personally I don't want to spend's that much money given the fact that winter tires are costing above 3k too :S do you guys have any other recommendations regarding where to get them from? Because the ones being sold on eBay, people are complaining about proper fitment.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0