BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding ACC, HUD, 360 View, Driving Assistance Pro Retofit BMW G30 LCI

06-06-2023, 07:01 AM   #1
Mutilatorxxx
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i G30 LCi, 520d G07 LCi

ACC, HUD, 360 View, Driving Assistance Pro Retofit BMW G30 LCI

Hi,
I have G30 LCI 2022 and would like to retrofit it with ACC, HUD, Driving Assistance Professional, and 360-view cameras.

Did anybody do any of the retrofits above?

Or can somebody help with the remote support of such retrofit for payment? I need to understand what parts are needed, what part numbers suit my car, and code the new options.

It also will be cool to find any person or company in Poland who can assist or perform all the upgrades.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2023, 12:03 AM   #2
Torettoshifts
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilatorxxx View Post
Hi,
I have G30 LCI 2022 and would like to retrofit it with ACC, HUD, Driving Assistance Professional, and 360-view cameras.

Did anybody do any of the retrofits above?

Or can somebody help with the remote support of such retrofit for payment? I need to understand what parts are needed, what part numbers suit my car, and code the new options.

It also will be cool to find any person or company in Poland who can assist or perform all the upgrades.
I can help please pm
Appreciate 0