BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications BMW G30 M550i LCI Increased Performance w/ Valvetronic Fi EXHAUST

06-24-2021, 11:11 PM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

BMW G30 M550i LCI Increased Performance w/ Valvetronic Fi EXHAUST

BMW G30 M550i LCI 2021 (OPF) refreshed design is paired with a new Fi EXHAUST sound that unleashes the 4.4 litre twin-turbo V8.

A sound that is not too over, yet it still has an aggressive and deep sound volume.
A very beautiful tone, which goes really well with the prudent appearance. The bold and round sound let it stands out to the crowd.

FI EXHAUST G30 M550i Facelift Product page: https://bit.ly/3n1NgtZ

A refresh looks both outsides and inside isn't satisfied enough for you?

The next revamp is an improvement for the exhaust sound and the performance. Even the facelift version of the M550i already increased the horsepower to 523 bhp, yet it still could be better. Fi EXHAUST system can increase sound volume by 23% when switching valves open. Likewise, with the full Fi EXHAUST system installed, a driver can expect 5 to 10% horsepower enhancement. The exhaust system is resistant to corrosion and is very strong leading to a longer product lifetime.

Fitted with Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback and quad diamond black tips instead of stock twin trapezoidal tailpipes.

BMW G30 M550i LCI OPF features:
  • Full valvetronic exhaust system, which includes front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler, quad silver tips.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless, Racing 100 Cell, and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • Exhaust tips available in 3 colors: Silver, diamond black, and carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust control valve flaps can also be controlled with Fi Pro Control System (optional).
  • Mobile APP on iOS and Android devices are available (optional).
  • Fi Pro Control System also addresses the CEL issue after changing to an aftermarket exhaust.

Fi Pro Control System:

How to reset CEL using Fi EXHAUST Pro App

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 10-28-2022 at 01:20 AM..
Appreciate 0