BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-19-2020, 09:38 AM   #5721
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
I talked to this "interesting" woman last night
Oh, the crazy is strong in this one. She's probably a dynamo in the sack, though. You know the old saying, right? "Crazy in the head, crazy in bed." Set up a dinner date, and start humping her leg in the restaurant and see what she does.
      02-19-2020, 09:43 AM   #5722
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Oh, the crazy is strong in this one. She's probably a dynamo in the sack, though. You know the old saying, right? "Crazy in the head, crazy in bed." Set up a dinner date, and start humping her leg in the restaurant and see what she does.
Those sometimes prove difficult to get rid of.
Appreciate 2
      02-19-2020, 09:46 AM   #5723
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
i wouldve went just for the fun, act like dog afterwards like lick her face
Meh, rather just watch TV.
Appreciate 1
nyalpine907384.50
      02-19-2020, 09:49 AM   #5724
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
I talked to another one last night as well. She has a Pit. I talked about my last dog & the fact that I had a couple Pits myself in the past, but won't for my next dog with the stigma, the risk involved & difficulties getting home/renter's insurance.

She claimed to have no difficulty getting insurance and that Pits don't inflict any more damage than another dog the same size.

Obviously, she is wrong. I said "come on, man" and she proceeds to tell me I am "close-minded" and I seem like a "backwards uneducated person" Then she blocked me before I could set her straight.

Welcome to the world in 2020, if someone doesn't agree with you, especially when you're wrong, they are a terrible person & you have to run away.
Appreciate 2
      02-19-2020, 09:58 AM   #5725
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I talked to another one last night as well. She has a Pit. I talked about my last dog & the fact that I had a couple Pits myself in the past, but won't for my next dog with the stigma, the risk involved & difficulties getting home/renter's insurance.

She claimed to have no difficulty getting insurance and that Pits don't inflict any more damage than another dog the same size.

Obviously, she is wrong. I said "come on, man" and she proceeds to tell me I am "close-minded" and I seem like a "backwards uneducated person" Then she blocked me before I could set her straight.

Welcome to the world in 2020, if someone doesn't agree with you, especially when you're wrong, they are a terrible person & you have to run away.
I'm always glad when someone makes their ignorance and stupidity so clear right from the get-go that there's no detective work at all required on my part, and I can just disengage and not deal with them again.

I had a meet-and-greet years ago where a woman claimed that she had had severe rheumatoid arthritis but had cured it with homeopathy and acupuncture. "Um, wow...that's great. Geez, look at the time!"
      02-19-2020, 09:59 AM   #5726
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:

If she didn't bother letting you speak and just blocked you, she did you the favor.

Imagine being so dumb you can't even have a normal conversation with someone once you feel like they are wrong and don't want to discuss, so you just block em. Sad.
Appreciate 2
      02-19-2020, 10:00 AM   #5727
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

I'm always glad when someone makes their ignorance and stupidity so clear right from the get-go that there's no detective work at all required on my part, and I can just disengage and not deal with them again.

I had a meet-and-greet years ago where a woman claimed that she had had severe rheumatoid arthritis but had cured it with homeopathy and acupuncture. "Um, wow...that's great. Geez, look at the time!"
This on the first date? Lol
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 10:09 AM   #5728
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Yup, probably only about a half-hour into the conversation. She had clearly bought into the "woo" and spoke of it as fact the way you would state that the sun rises in the East. And therefore everyone else should believe it too, right? Uh...no. You may have turned in your Critical Thinker card, but I sure as fuck haven't. This is proof of an untrained mind and a fondness for magical thinking. I'd rather jack off with 40-grit sandpaper than fuck someone that stupid.
      02-19-2020, 10:13 AM   #5729
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, probably only about a half-hour into the conversation. She had clearly bought into the "woo" and spoke of it as fact the way you would state that the sun rises in the East. And therefore everyone else should believe it too, right? Uh...no. You may have turned in your Critical Thinker card, but I sure as fuck haven't. This is proof of an untrained mind and a fondness for magical thinking. I'd rather jack off with 40-grit sandpaper than fuck someone that stupid.
The real question we all wanna know is at what point did you get up and walk away or say it's time to leave? Lol
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 10:16 AM   #5730
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The real question we all wanna know is at what point did you get up and walk away or say it's time to leave? Lol
I bowed out about 10 minutes after her "revelation" and wished her well and left. At that point there's no reason for me to be in a conversation with the person. I'm not going to take up any more of their time or give them any more of mine.
      02-19-2020, 10:21 AM   #5731
premier3is
Major
Rep

Question for all.

How many times have you met up with a 9 or 10 who had a horrible personality? And if so did you try to pursue it still just because she is hot or did you just end it at that point?
Appreciate 2
nyalpine907384.50
      02-19-2020, 10:29 AM   #5732
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Question for all.

How many times have you met up with a 9 or 10 who had a horrible personality? And if so did you try to pursue it still just because she is hot or did you just end it at that point?
You guys get 9s? Shit, I am fuglier than I thought.

Side note, my 9 may be your 6 so we really need a pic to show what you call a 9
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 10:35 AM   #5733
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Question for all.

You guys get 9s? Shit, I am fuglier than I thought.

Side note, my 9 may be your 6 so we really need a pic to show what you call a 9
You are right about it's all based on your preferences, but my original comment was about your own scale. So you getting a 9-10 in your books, if that makes sense?
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2020, 10:53 AM   #5734
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Question for all.

i once met Portuguese/pr chick with green eyes, Eva Mendes complexion with ex boyfriend issues. She was hot, and a teacher but too much drama. Her ex boyfriend side swipe her car with Sanitation truck w/plow. Back then I had my E90 snow white with M6 rims (reps). I value my car more then hot chick so I passed
Those were my POF days

how i miss her so much

Last edited by nyalpine90; 02-19-2020 at 11:01 AM..
Appreciate 1
premier3is1627.00
      02-19-2020, 11:15 AM   #5735
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Question for all.

I married a 9, but she was a train wreck emotionally.

I don't initiate contact with 9s or 10s. They've already got a couple hundred schmucks hounding them, and I don't feel like trying to fight my way through that big of a crowd. The other reason is, most of the 9s and 10s that I've known have been boring or icky people. They've had everything handed to them their whole lives, and have never had the opportunity to grow through adversity so they tend to be quite immature. They know that there's nothing in the world that they can't get with a wink or a wiggle of their ass. That's a pretty pathetic way to approach life, in my opinion.

They tend to treat guys like shit, because guys to them are disposable; they've always got a dozen guys queued up ready to jump onboard on a moment's notice. Their "friend zone" or bench would make an NFL sideline look like a bus stop in Antarctica.

I just don't see a peaceful and contented place for me in any of that. I'm much more enthused at the prospect of meeting an interesting (which is not the same as weird) and accomplished woman who I can relate to and am attracted to on more levels than just physically. She can't look like Marty Feldman, mind you, but she doesn't have to be a knock-out. I've been really powerfully attracted to some women who were merely average-looking, but I felt a really strong bond with them.
premier3is1627.00
      02-19-2020, 11:26 AM   #5736
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Question for all.

Quite often. Most are damaged in some, or sadly, many ways. On the flip side, I've met quite a few that are super charming and genuinely good people. The problem, as pennsiveguy stated, is that most are accustomed to getting everything they want by batting their eyes and shaking their butts. It's sometimes hilarious to observe what happens when they don't get their ways and it is often not pretty.

The other side of this is that some are so pretty that they NEVER have guys talk to them and are quite lonely. These are the ones you see with very average looking bfs or s/os. That guy was the first that was nice to her or contacted her in quite some time.

I love beautiful women, I'm just not a fool about it. I can always walk away. Some men can't.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 02-19-2020 at 11:31 AM..
Appreciate 5
premier3is1627.00
nyalpine907384.50
Rmtt8206.00
      02-19-2020, 11:29 AM   #5737
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Question for all.

I don't initiate contact with 9s or 10s. They've already got a couple hundred schmucks hounding them, and I don't feel like trying to fight my way through that big of a crowd. The other reason is, most of the 9s and 10s that I've known have been boring or icky people. They've had everything handed to them their whole lives, and have never had the opportunity to grow through adversity so they tend to be quite immature. They know that there's nothing in the world that they can't get with a wink or a wiggle of their ass. That's a pretty pathetic way to approach life, in my opinion.

They tend to treat guys like shit, because guys to them are disposable; they've always got a dozen guys queued up ready to jump onboard on a moment's notice. Their "friend zone" or bench would make an NFL sideline look like a bus stop in Antarctica.

I just don't see a peaceful and contented place for me in any of that. I'm much more enthused at the prospect of meeting an interesting (which is not the same as weird) and accomplished woman who I can relate to and am attracted to on more levels than just physically. She can't look like Marty Feldman, mind you, but she doesn't have to be a knock-out. I've been really powerfully attracted to some women who were merely average-looking, but I felt a really strong bond with them.
Extremely well written. My sentiments exactly! 9-10s are beautiful to look at but usually have shitty attitudes and behaviors and a bougie ass lifestyle.

I remember the time I dated, in my books at 9.5 which didn't work out at all. Was an idiot and spoke like one too. I'm not joking when I say she stretched out every word possible lol. Ex: Oh my gooooood, yeeeeeees, whhyyyyyyy? Nooooooo, when are you coming overrrrrr.

That bitch got me fucked up with that. I couldn't take it anymore after a certain point. Safe to say it did not last long at all.
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2020, 11:32 AM   #5738
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Hahahahaha that last sentence is gold

Quote:
Question for all.

Yes!!! More often than not you can fish out who's here for their mrs. degree, too.
Honestly though this one girl I was talking with last semester was a sweetheart, very cute too. One conversation with her and you could see why blonde jokes are a thing, and her whole personality revolved around her sorority - defintiely not first wife material for me I just realized I can't expect to have conversations past who did what and realized I want a bit more :
Appreciate 2
premier3is1627.00
      02-19-2020, 11:51 AM   #5739
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You are right about it's all based on your preferences, but my original comment was about your own scale. So you getting a 9-10 in your books, if that makes sense?
To your point, yes most of my 9s have been idiots and/or full of themselves.

I'd be perfectly fine with a 6 I find attractive both physically & emotionally that I can have intelligent conversion with and build a fun & solid life with.
Appreciate 1
premier3is1627.00
      02-19-2020, 11:52 AM   #5740
premier3is
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
Quote:
Question for all.

i once met Portuguese/pr chick with green eyes, Eva Mendes complexion with ex boyfriend issues. She was hot, and a teacher but too much drama. Her ex boyfriend side swipe her car with Sanitation truck w/plow. Back then I had my E90 snow white with M6 rims (reps). I value my car more then hot chick so I passed
Those were my POF days

how i miss her so much

Is there a picture posted here that I can't open?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 11:55 AM   #5741
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Do you mind expounding on this? If you don't, no sweat. I'm in a situation that may be similar and could use some insight.

Quote:
I've been really powerfully attracted to some women who were merely average-looking, but I felt a really strong bond with them.
^this. I agree completely with your take on the "9s and 10s" of the world. I'll take the cool girl next door over a supermodel every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 12:08 PM   #5742
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quite often. Most are damaged in some, or sadly, many ways. On the flip side, I've met quite a few that are super charming and genuinely good people. The problem, as pennsiveguy stated, is that most are accustomed to getting everything they want by batting their eyes and shaking their butts. It's sometimes hilarious to observe what happens when they don't get their ways and it is often not pretty.

The other side of this is that some are so pretty that they NEVER have guys talk to them and are quite lonely. These are the ones you see with very average looking bfs or s/os. That guy was the first that was nice to her or contacted her in quite some time.

I love beautiful women, I'm just not a fool about it. I can always walk away. Some men can't.
In my 20s and 30s I did relish the challenge of competing for the affections of a spectacular woman. But at some point I figured out the prize wasn't worth the fight and the ROI was really iffy, so I left the game. I focused on my career and my friendships. I'm happy with that call.
Dang3r12503.00