BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery Stop Sale

07-07-2021, 10:14 AM   #23
dialogical
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowieii View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinCee View Post
are you still waiting?
Yes. According to BMW Genius, there still is no specific date for the RAM to arrive and be installed.
Same here - I'm from the G80 forum, and affected by the same stop sale. My car has been at the port in NJ for about a month now.

My SA said that "supposedly" the parts arrived on the first of the month, but I have no idea if that's true.

I was hoping one of y'all had more details, but it looks like nobody knows anything.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2021, 12:21 PM   #24
LinCee
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550 2018 M550 2015 528

Smile

Quote:
I turned in my leased 2018 M550 w/ only 17k miles on it, the lease buyout didn't make sense so I bought a new 2021 M550 only to be "stop-sale". In week 4 of waiting for a software update. I was told that it's an issue with the 0-60 time not performing as advertised it's interesting that all the other folks here have a remote issue. No end in sight of when the update will be available. So I'm in this loaner 330i for the foreseeable future. So irritated. So SO SO irritated. Hopefully we all get our cars soon just holding my car hostage.
Turn of fate, I picked up my new car yesterday. The dealer indicated that the "investigation indicated no safety concern and at some point I will require a software update"
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2021, 12:54 PM   #25
LinCee
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550 2018 M550 2015 528

Quote:
Originally Posted by dialogical View Post
Same here - I'm from the G80 forum, and affected by the same stop sale. My car has been at the port in NJ for about a month now.

My SA said that "supposedly" the parts arrived on the first of the month, but I have no idea if that's true.

I was hoping one of y'all had more details, but it looks like nobody knows anything.
Worth maybe calling bmw genius to see what they say?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2021, 12:55 PM   #26
dialogical
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dialogical View Post

Worth maybe calling bmw genius to see what they say?
Yeah you'd think so, but every time I call them I'm told they don't know anything and I should talk to my SA.
Appreciate 0