BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions Gloomy day brighten by BMW!

01-22-2018, 07:43 PM   #1
Mr.blue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i Xdrive, 2021 X5M co

Garage List
Gloomy day brighten by BMW!

So in the middle of a very gloomy and rainy day I received a phone call from BMWNA. It was a representative congratulating me on the purchase of my car and telling me how awesome of a machine the M550i was. [Agreed!] He wanted to know how I was enjoying the car and if I had any questions at all that he could answer for me. Afterwards he congratulated me again and told me where I could find more information and informed me that he would be sending me an email containing the links. I thought "that was nice and quite surprising." So later in the day my wife calls me and tells me that I received a package from BMW. To make a long story short the package contained a USB drive that looks exactly like our key fob only all silver that has videos and other information on it. ( not sure exactly what's all on it as I am away currently and have not read everything myself. There was also a letter thanking me for my loyalty to the brand that also said that I was invited for a free day of ultimate driving school and a two day hotel stay for two courtesy of BMW financial. I just need to make the reservations. Not sure if the phone call was connected but awesome surprise!

Anyone else receiving their package today ?
      01-22-2018, 09:56 PM   #2
m3rxn
Colonel
Rep
Drives: boosted Inline 6's

A nice way to brighten up the day. Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2018, 01:30 AM   #3
Nivarox
Quadrex
Rep
Drives: W212 Mercedes=Benz E Class

Congrats ,
Happy Driving
      01-23-2018, 06:55 AM   #4
Mr.blue
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i Xdrive, 2021 X5M co

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3rxn View Post
A nice way to brighten up the day. Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivarox View Post
Congrats ,
Happy Driving
Thanks, sorry about the title that looks rather cheesy now.
      01-23-2018, 07:00 AM   #5
r3amir
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 X2

I have received the same BMW USB and later on Bower & Wilkins headphones

WoW
2006 325i Arctic Metallic
Appreciate 1
Mr.blue223.00
      01-23-2018, 08:29 AM   #6
Bimmer5
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.blue View Post
So in the middle of a very gloomy and rainy day I received a phone call from BMWNA. It was a representative congratulating me on the purchase of my car and telling me how awesome of a machine the M550i was. [Agreed!] He wanted to know how I was enjoying the car and if I had any questions at all that he could answer for me. Afterwards he congratulated me again and told me where I could find more information and informed me that he would be sending me an email containing the links. I thought "that was nice and quite surprising." So later in the day my wife calls me and tells me that I received a package from BMW. To make a long story short the package contained a USB drive that looks exactly like our key fob only all silver that has videos and other information on it. ( not sure exactly what's all on it as I am away currently and have not read everything myself. There was also a letter thanking me for my loyalty to the brand that also said that I was invited for a free day of ultimate driving school and a two day hotel stay for two courtesy of BMW financial. I just need to make the reservations. Not sure if the phone call was connected but awesome surprise!

Anyone else receiving their package today ?
I didn't receive a phone call but I did receive the key fob and driving school invite with hotel stay.