BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery UK 0% Finance Deal 520d 530d 540i

07-22-2018, 09:28 AM   #1
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

Sytner have an offer on. It has been on for a month.
For anyone interested they probably need to get their order in by Tuesday 24th July 2018. The car would be for immediate delivery.

The cars are as they come in and in different specifications.

We popped into Sytner Maidenhead today for more details.

With a 4k deposit the monthly would be £750. The car had all the packages and some extras. It was a 540i x drive M sport.

We are still weighing it up. I haven't seen many 0% deals on the 5.

Some of the remaining 5's don't have as much kit but are still pretty good. All M sports and most of the packages but some lacking the extras.

Edit price corrected.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2018, 10:26 AM   #2
ADS-UK
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G30 - 530d M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surg_Capt_R View Post
Sytner have an offer on. It has been on for a month.
For anyone interested they probably need to get their order in by Tuesday 24th July 2018. The car would be for immediate delivery.

The cars are as they come in and in different specifications.

We popped into Sytner Maidenhead today for more details.

With a 4k deposit the monthly would be £850. The car had all the packages and some extras. It was a 540i x drive M sport.

We are still weighing it up. I haven't seen many 0% deals on the 5.

Some of the remaining 5's don't have as much kit but are still pretty good. All M sports and most of the packages but some lacking the extras.
What's the length of PCP? 850 seems pretty high with 4K down. In any case, what's the point of putting down 4K on a lease?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2018, 10:44 AM   #3
Soul_Glo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20

It was a 3 year term. I hear you. The only reason someone would want to add money would be to keep the monthly cost down. However, as it is 0% they could always add money later if they wanted to. The dealership said that every 4k equates to 100 off the car. So it is pointless putting 8k down just to pay 650 per month.

It might look good upon face value but PCP is a mugs game.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2018, 11:36 AM   #4
ADS-UK
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
It was a 3 year term. I hear you. The only reason someone would want to add money would be to keep the monthly cost down. However, as it is 0% they could always add money later if they wanted to. The dealership said that every 4k equates to 100 off the car. So it is pointless putting 8k down just to pay 650 per month.

I'd say negotiate on the price first. If you get the price right, then only other variable is the residual value. I got 24% off my price via CarWow. Always worth trying that route as it'll give you something to negotiate with Sytner if nothing else.
Appreciate 2
Soul_Glo13343.50
      07-26-2018, 01:44 AM   #5
Tameautumn
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G31 540i M-Sport (VDC)

Quote:

Got 23% off via carwow with 0% APR at Partridge. PCP in this scenario is a no brainer especially with BMW deposit contribution. Why would you pay cash and pay more.

Past: 2013 BMW 320D GT, Luxury Line, Metallic Silver Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, Adaptive Suspension
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2018, 03:41 AM   #6
ADS-UK
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tameautumn View Post
Quote:

Got 23% off via carwow with 0% APR at Partridge. PCP in this scenario is a no brainer especially with BMW deposit contribution. Why would you pay cash and pay more.
Great deal for sure.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2018, 02:43 AM   #7
Tameautumn
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADS-UK View Post
Great deal for sure.
Suffering on the wait till Monday .....
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 02:45 PM   #8
babaikram
M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Quote:
Great deal for sure.
I wanted to change my 520d to a one with comfort seat or at least lumbar support in combination with active cruise control. I was ready to forgo icon adaptive led light (visibility park) and technological park (HUD etc) that I have my current car. I am driving much more (mainly motorway) in addition to my commuting to work than I thought and I would. I am beginning to have backache

I got to know about the offer at the penultimate weekend and two different dealers searched the whole of UK (according to them) and they couldn't find any 520d with the combination. I was told the 0% APR was only for stocked cars
      08-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #9
Tameautumn
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaikram View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Great deal for sure.
I wanted to change my 520d to a one with comfort seat or at least lumbar support in combination with active cruise control. I was ready to forgo icon adaptive led light (visibility park) and technological park (HUD etc) that I have my current car. I am driving much more (mainly motorway) in addition to my commuting to work than I thought and I would. I am beginning to have backache

I got to know about the offer at the penultimate weekend and two different dealers searched the whole of UK (according to them) and they couldn't find any 520d with the combination. I was told the 0% APR was only for stocked cars
Yep - I was willing to to forego the visibility and comfort and assured drive. I had to have privacy glass, adaptive suspension, sunroof, HUD, charging points

Past: 2013 BMW 320D GT, Luxury Line, Metallic Silver Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, Adaptive Suspension
Appreciate 0