BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds FS: 2019 M550i XDrive - Dinan

04-04-2021, 05:55 AM   #1
Msajecki
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M550i X Drive

FS: 2019 M550i XDrive - Dinan

I'm looking to sell my 2019 M550i X Drive.

Pristine, garage kept, weekly hand washed, Charcoal Grey Metallic M550. Has 26k miles. I have owned the car for about 18 months. Drive it to my office and back daily, 18 miles round trip, all highway.

I had the local BMW Dealership install the Dinan Elite V2 Tune and Dinan Performance Springs. Reports say it should be around 600 horsepower.

I had a local shop install an Audison Sound Pack plug and play audio system with a DSP amplifier, all new speakers and a subwoofer. Sounds amazing....and completely hidden, except for the small subwoofer enclosure in the back.

99% of the time, it's just me in the car. I don't smoke, I don't drink coffee in the car, I'm a neat freak. My wife has been in the car about 10 times and has never driven it. My young adult daughters have been in the back seat 2-3 times.

I would rather sell it to someone that would appreciate the upgrades, instead of trading it in, and someone getting the extras without valuing them.

Leather is perfect.
Carpet and floor mats are perfect.
Paint is perfect.
No dings, dents or scratches.
There are 2 very small paint defects, the size of a large grain of sand. Indistinguishable from more than 4-6" away. I would have to point them out to notice them.
I have a mobile detailer that comes to my office weekly to hand wash and wax the car. Never been through a drive through car wash.

All service has been done by Reeves BMW in Tampa. Still has time and mileage left with the original warranty and it can be a CPO.

I have more pictures available if you're interested.

Mike Sajecki
msajecki@gmail.com
727-492-1281
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-14-2021, 09:58 AM   #2
djiboutiman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Still available? How much are you asking for?
Appreciate 0