BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds G30 Parts - Rear Fog Lights / Euro Headlights / Switches

05-17-2021, 03:19 PM   #1
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

G30 Parts - Rear Fog Lights / Euro Headlights / Switches

Had these left over from when I sold my G30 earlier this year, getting ready to move so just looking to clear them out as quick as possible.

Euro Headlights: These are the Adaptive LED headlights, ECE spec so they can make the correct tunnel for the Glare Free High Beam Assistant. Important to note, if you live in a state with inspections, these may cause an issue as the side marker lights do not exist on these lights. The lights do have signs of wear/use, I attempted to get detailed photos of the marks on the lights. They are not super noticeable once they are on the car unless you are close up. You would need to have these coded to the vehicle. The passenger side light seemed to have a brighter beam of light in one area, which could have been coding related, but I didn't have time to figure out it before I got rid of the car. Asking $600 shipped. Photo album:
View post on imgur.com

Rear Fog Lights: SOLD

Rear Fog Light Switch: SOLD

Last edited by roxxor; 06-04-2021 at 03:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2021, 12:49 AM   #2
Zeroheight
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i M Sport

Garage List
2018 540i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxor View Post
Had these left over from when I sold my G30 earlier this year, getting ready to move so just looking to clear them out as quick as possible.

Euro Headlights: These are the Adaptive LED headlights, ECE spec so they can make the correct tunnel for the Glare Free High Beam Assistant. Important to note, if you live in a state with inspections, these may cause an issue as the side marker lights do not exist on these lights. The lights do have signs of wear/use, I attempted to get detailed photos of the marks on the lights. They are not super noticeable once they are on the car unless you are close up. You would need to have these coded to the vehicle. The passenger side light seemed to have a brighter beam of light in one area, which could have been coding related, but I didn't have time to figure out it before I got rid of the car. Asking $600 shipped. Photo album: https://imgur.com/a/41YnX9F

Rear Fog Lights: For those who have the late 2019/2020 G30 and wanted to add the rear fog lights option, I am selling the inner housings which have correct LED's on the boards for the rear fog lights. You would need the switch, possibly wiring, and coding done to make them work. Asking $100 shipped. Photo album: https://imgur.com/a/pbPIaPT

Rear Fog Light Switch: Needed to make the rear fog lights work. I have 2 of these, and these are the version with the Night Vision button as well. It will work on cars without Night Vision. Asking $50 each shipped.
Do you have the controller units that get attached to the lights?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2021, 08:18 PM   #3
RonronEG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i

I'm interested in the rear fog switch/controls. Once the rear fogs are coded and the switch installed, are there any computer issues with the night vision button being there that has to be addressed? The car doesn't freak out with the button being there but no night vision camera etc?
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2021, 01:31 AM   #4
540iSUP
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30, E36

PM sent
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2021, 02:55 PM   #5
roxxor
Major
Rep
Drives: 2024 iX50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroheight View Post
Do you have the controller units that get attached to the lights?
No, you would need to either transfer them over from the factory adaptive LED lights, or purchase them to install on the housings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonronEG View Post
I'm interested in the rear fog switch/controls. Once the rear fogs are coded and the switch installed, are there any computer issues with the night vision button being there that has to be addressed? The car doesn't freak out with the button being there but no night vision camera etc?
No, the only error that would pop up is if you ran the ISTA software or took it to the dealer, it would display a message that the wrong light switch variant was installed, but it wouldn't cause any functional issues or CC errors.
Appreciate 0