BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum G30 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking, European Delivery 2021 Allocations for 530

11-15-2020, 01:56 PM   #1
Jstew
Rep
Drives: BMW 5 series

2021 Allocations for 530

Does anyone know of any dealers that have allocations available for very near future? I am ready to order my BMW? I would love to get it before Christmas but it might be too late for that.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2020, 02:24 PM   #2
Beerflakes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5, 2021 M550i (soon)

I’d recommend looking at a broker on leasehackr forums. Typically, the discounts they can offer you with low interest (money factor) more than make up for the broker fee and shipping costs you might incur.

For an example, you could easily get a new allocation build for 10-11% off MSRP on most cars right now pre-incentive with base money factor. You might then take those numbers to a local dealer to see if they can match. If not, go the broker route.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2020, 03:00 PM   #3
Jstew
Rep
Drives: BMW 5 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beerflakes View Post
I’d recommend looking at a broker on leasehackr forums. Typically, the discounts they can offer you with low interest (money factor) more than make up for the broker fee and shipping costs you might incur.

For an example, you could easily get a new allocation build for 10-11% off MSRP on most cars right now pre-incentive with base money factor. You might then take those numbers to a local dealer to see if they can match. If not, go the broker route.
Thank you for the information. I’ve never dealt with brokers before. I will check and see what I can find out.
Appreciate 0