BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Homewrecker - Ilhan Omar Style

08-27-2019, 07:39 PM   #23
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

If she married her brother, show me the evidence.

As to breaking up this marriage - meh, it happens all the time. I put far more blame on the soon-to-be-ex-husband than Omar. I doubt she put a gun to his head or otherwise forced him to be a cheating scumbag. The onus always, ALWAYS falls on the married party.
Appreciate 1
      08-27-2019, 07:44 PM   #24
Timujin
Major
Rep
Drives: VW Touareg

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
Home wrecker

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-streetfi...SABEgIP1vD_BwE

Oops wrong room.
      08-28-2019, 01:13 AM   #25
SoCalS2k
Major
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Still waiting on any evidence about the un American things she supposedly did according to the bigots in this thread lol. Still waiting ....

They just say random things and hope it sticks lol

I'll stay on my hot streak of being right it looks like
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 01:34 AM   #26
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Still waiting on any evidence about the un American things she supposedly did according to the bigots in this thread lol. Still waiting ....

That right there is why most of us don't even bother responding to your posts. Dare criticize anyone who is not a white male and you are instantly a bigot. Now if any sort of criticize was laid against a straight, white male, the left immediately

For fucks sake you guys consider power washing a sidewalk as racist. Bigot, racist, xxxphobe; these words have lost all meaning these days.. You can cry wolf all you want but no one is listening, besides your circle jerk of like minded libs.

http://us24news.com/seattle-official...rs-are-racist/

Some committee members expressed concern about addressing the symptoms of the area’s problems without getting to the cause. Councilmember Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.

So let that sink in for a minute.. Gossett is equating washing human excrement off of sidewalks, similar to using hoses on black protesters. Yeah think about that for a moment. How mentally fucked up do you have to be to look at shit being washed off a Seattle sidewalk and think "ah it's just like that time black people got the hose". How the fuck do you even correlate the two?

Last edited by Delta0311; 08-28-2019 at 01:55 AM..
Appreciate 3
      08-28-2019, 05:08 AM   #27
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
That right there is why most of us don't even bother responding to your posts. Dare criticize anyone who is not a white male and you are instantly a bigot. Now if any sort of criticize was laid against a straight, white male, the left immediately

For fucks sake you guys consider power washing a sidewalk as racist. Bigot, racist, xxxphobe; these words have lost all meaning these days.. You can cry wolf all you want but no one is listening, besides your circle jerk of like minded libs.

http://us24news.com/seattle-official...rs-are-racist/

Some committee members expressed concern about addressing the symptoms of the areaís problems without getting to the cause. Councilmember Larry Gossett said he didnít like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.

So let that sink in for a minute.. Gossett is equating washing human excrement off of sidewalks, similar to using hoses on black protesters. Yeah think about that for a moment. How mentally fucked up do you have to be to look at shit being washed off a Seattle sidewalk and think "ah it's just like that time black people got the hose". How the fuck do you even correlate the two?
Well I'm Hispanic and for whatever reason the left coast consider hispanic POC despite most of them being descended from Spain which last time I check was located in Europe. Which upon further investigation the tradition group of people that are refer to as white are from. But yea whatever let go with the left coast logic of criticizing a poc = you must be a bigot. So SoCal i recall you critize me (a POC) a handful of times, what does that make you?
Appreciate 4
Delta03117395.00
Now_Rudi7599.00
MKSixer23310.00

08-28-2019, 06:52 AM   #28
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
As other in this forum have said, unless you have evidence to back this up, sounds you are trying to attack her character without any evidence. Innocent until proven guilty.
Sure, and the MSM, democrats and those on the left have given Trump the same benefit of the doubt, right?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer23310.00
Delta03117395.00

08-28-2019, 07:10 AM   #29
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

There is so much scandal that this rookie politician has been involved in that anyone could defend her is shocking, but hey Donald Trump is bad.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-watchdog-says

https://stream.org/evidence-overwhel...marry-brother/

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...omplaint-68817

https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...ongress-599911
Appreciate 3
Run Silent13732.00
MKSixer23310.00
Delta03117395.00

08-28-2019, 07:39 AM   #30
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
Quote:
As other in this forum have said, unless you have evidence to back this up, sounds you are trying to attack her character without any evidence. Innocent until proven guilty.
Sure, and the MSM, democrats and those on the left have given Trump the same benefit of the doubt, right?
Actually I have heard with my own ears how trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. I also heard with my own ears that he cheated on his pregnant wife. No benefit of a doubt because he did those things. Guy is a scum bag in my eyes due to what I have heard him say. No media needed to help that.
Appreciate 1
      08-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #31
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Actually I have heard with my own ears how trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. I also heard with my own ears that he cheated on his pregnant wife. No benefit of a doubt because he did those things. Guy is a scum bag in my eyes due to what I have heard him say. No media needed to help that.
The reason you've heard it with your own ears is that's about the only thing the MSM reports on anymore. They just about completely ignore and certainly downplay anything democrats do that is distasteful.

Regarding Trump we agree, I've said it numerous times on this forum and others. So does that mean we ignore bad behaviour of every other public figure unless they do something worse?

Or are you demonstrating the left bias against him? Is it possible that despite Trump's abhorrent behaviour that folks on the left have also acted immorally, unethically or criminally? This thread had nothing to do with Trump but it only took a couple of posts before someone started the "what about Trump" deflection.

Trump is a pig, boor, and an ass. Most on here will agree with that regardless of their political leaning, but you'd think he is the only person in the USA that have ever behaved badly, well except for a few other republicans. But look at the MSM, the bias is so ridiculous against the right that it's actually damaging the broader US (and all western democracies for that matter) population. Identity politics has become more dangerous to democracy than just about anything else I can think of......

Last edited by Grumpy Old Man; 08-28-2019 at 07:59 AM..
Appreciate 4
Run Silent13732.00
cmyx6go4271.50
MKSixer23310.00
Delta03117395.00

08-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #32
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
"Let" is not sexual assault
Appreciate 1
      08-28-2019, 07:47 AM   #33
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
You made this thread as a very plain and simple political hit job because she's a Muslim.
List of congressional or senate members who are not Muslims; who I think hold strong Anti-American values:

Dianne Feinstein
Elizabeth Warren
Mazie K. Hirono
Richard Blumenthal
Bernie Sanders
Al Green
Adam Schiff
Steve King
Sheila Jackson Lee
Eric Swalwell
Joaquin Castro
Maxine Waters

List who are Muslims:

Ilhan Omar
Rashida Tlaib

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
The powerline blog (clarification: this is a conservative blog and is biased, however the reporting is typically solid and fact based, and has been commended by Time Magazine as one of the best blogs in history) gives the strongest proof that there is enough evidence to initiate a criminal investigation:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

Other sources (clarification: typically more middle or only slightly right leaning) show that there is some evidence, but they are unsure if it is enough for verifiable proof. Regardless, there is certainly a substantial amount of smoke. Is it completely proven? Nope - but there is enough evidence that something fishy is going on and warrants additional investigation.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...=press_release

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hometown-news/

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/inside...relationships/
MKSixer23310.00
biz77151.00

08-28-2019, 08:08 AM   #34
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
List of congressional or senate members who are not Muslims; who I think hold strong Anti-American values:

Dianne Feinstein
Elizabeth Warren
Mazie K. Hirono
Richard Blumenthal
Bernie Sanders
Al Green
Adam Schiff
Steve King
Sheila Jackson Lee
Eric Swalwell
Joaquin Castro
Maxine Waters

List who are Muslims:

Ilhan Omar
Rashida Tlaib

The powerline blog (clarification: this is a conservative blog and is biased, however the reporting is typically solid and fact based, and has been commended by Time Magazine as one of the best blogs in history) gives the strongest proof that there is enough evidence to initiate a criminal investigation:

Other sources (clarification: typically more middle or only slightly right leaning) show that there is some evidence, but they are unsure if it is enough for verifiable proof. Regardless, there is certainly a substantial amount of smoke. Is it completely proven? Nope - but there is enough evidence that something fishy is going on and warrants additional investigation.

......and there ya go.
Appreciate 3
      08-28-2019, 08:26 AM   #35
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:

Dianne Feinstein
Elizabeth Warren
Mazie K. Hirono
Richard Blumenthal
Bernie Sanders
Al Green
Adam Schiff
Steve King
Sheila Jackson Lee
Eric Swalwell
Joaquin Castro
Maxine Waters

List who are Muslims:

Ilhan Omar
Rashida Tlaib

I'd read that back when this accusation first surfaced. Not exactly a legal slam dunk, IMO, but I'm not a prosecutor.

So, start the investigation already.

If they did it, they should absolutely suffer whatever consequences there are for those actions.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 08:36 AM   #36
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Sounds like a lot of groups that have issues with any democrat is searching for stuff to pin on Omar. No actual evidence just opinion pieces that say evidence is out there. If there was actually malfeasance, then an official investigation should occur with proper evidence.

Currently this sounds like a like of smoke and mirrors to smear the congresswoman.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 08:38 AM   #37
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Sounds like a lot of groups that have issues with any democrat is searching for stuff to pin on Omar. No actual evidence just opinion pieces that say evidence is out there. If there was actually malfeasance, then an official investigation should occur with proper evidence.

Currently this sounds like a like of smoke and mirrors to smear the congresswoman.
Yup, nothing to see here folks move along.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
MKSixer23310.00

08-28-2019, 08:42 AM   #38
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:

Sounds familiar. ahem.. Brett Kavanaugh. (amongst others).

Except the case against Omar has actual merit, not just a few bad actors who were likely coerced into telling their tales. (and proven to be just that, tales)
Appreciate 4
      08-28-2019, 08:47 AM   #39
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Sounds like a lot of groups that have issues with any REPUBLICAN is searching for stuff to pin on MR. TRUMP. No actual evidence just opinion pieces that say evidence is out there. If there was actually malfeasance, then an official investigation should occur with proper evidence AND LEAD TO PROSECUTION.

Currently this sounds like a like of smoke and mirrors to smear the PRESIDENT.
Changed this to suit the last 2.5 years against Mr. Trump.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 5
Run Silent13732.00
cmyx6go4271.50
Now_Rudi7599.00
Delta03117395.00

08-28-2019, 09:00 AM   #40
adc100
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

The country that rescued her from the biggest shithole on earth where she and her family might be dead is the object of her scorn and hate. She should kiss the flag every day. What a total piece of shot she is. If she gets to heaven I hope I go go hell
Appreciate 3
      08-28-2019, 09:01 AM   #41
detroitm2
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
The country that rescued her from the biggest shithole on earth where she and her family might be dead is the object of her scorn and hate. She should kiss the flag every day. What a total piece of shot she is. If she gets to heaven I hope I go go hell
You're not allowed to call 3rd world countries "shitholes." FYI.
Appreciate 2
      08-28-2019, 09:01 AM   #42
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitm2 View Post
Sounds familiar. ahem.. Brett Kavanaugh. (amongst others).

Except the case against Omar has actual merit, not just a few bad actors who were likely coerced into telling their tales. (and proven to be just that, tales {LIES})
You're too kind, sir. What you're referring to as tales were outright lies.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
      08-28-2019, 09:05 AM   #43
SoCalS2k
Major
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
You made this thread as a very plain and simple political hit job because she's a Muslim.

Dianne Feinstein
Elizabeth Warren
Mazie K. Hirono
Richard Blumenthal
Bernie Sanders
Al Green
Adam Schiff
Steve King
Sheila Jackson Lee
Eric Swalwell
Joaquin Castro
Maxine Waters

List who are Muslims:

Ilhan Omar
Rashida Tlaib

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post

Yet you haven't made a single thread about any of them.

I wonder why you singled her out? What could it be?

I wonder what it could be ....
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 09:08 AM   #44
ntg44
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 6MT

May get a lot of heat for this, but in my opinion, the hell with her personal life and all those details - people have done worse. I can understand both sides of the immigration debate/marrying into citizenship and each side raises valid points of discussion. Plenty of scummy people out there doing scummy things in their personal lives.

What did get to me was her ISIS/Muslim terrorist sympathizing comments on CNN a while back, refusing to even denounce Muslim terrorism/extremism and being an apologist for that garbage cause. This woman is now a Representative at our national level.

As far as I'm concerned, she's a traitor to our country, and has no business being a leader at the highest level of our government. This ONLY applies to Omar, but it's easy to get defensive when Trump tells you to go back to where you came from, but yet, as a US citizen and representative of our country, you refuse to denounce the very group of people preaching "Death to America." Who's side is she on? Citizen or not, she's clearly playing both sides, and hides behind her US citizenship when attacked for it.

Americans, wake up. Whether you agree with our military occupation in the Middle East or not, OUR soldiers, real Americans, are fighting and dying to protect double agents like Omar. Don't deport her, don't prosecute her. Just vote her the F out of Congress. If she can't even put our country before Islamic extremists actively attempting to ruin it, she has no business making decisions for our country.
Appreciate 6
Run Silent13732.00
MKSixer23310.00
lakefront266.50
biz77151.00
Delta03117395.00