BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications Recommend a good exhaust shop in Michigan

09-25-2020, 10:19 AM   #1
Dutt1113
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i xdrive

Recommend a good exhaust shop in Michigan

Can anyone recommend a good shop to install an M5 exhaust on an M550? Per another thread on here, there were no modifications required to install the F90 M5 full catback Comp exhaust on an M550 as long as you have the oem m5 diffuser layout and the exhaust support bracket behind bumper. I'll too be installing the oem catback f90 m5 comp exhaust setup on my m550 real soon.

I don't want any old muffler shop that works on Shitboxes (no offense) all day to work on my BMW.
      09-25-2020, 02:31 PM   #2
PetieD 7
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 540i xDrive M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutt1113 View Post
Can anyone recommend a good shop to install an M5 exhaust on an M550? Per another thread on here, there were no modifications required to install the F90 M5 full catback Comp exhaust on an M550 as long as you have the oem m5 diffuser layout and the exhaust support bracket behind bumper. I'll too be installing the oem catback f90 m5 comp exhaust setup on my m550 real soon.

I don't want any old muffler shop that works on Shitboxes (no offense) all day to work on my BMW.
Unfortunately, can't provide you w/ the info...although, I actually had my Remus cat-back sport exhaust system installed at my local authorized BMW service department. The labor rate was reasonable, and the workmanship was excellent!! Perhaps, the saving may not be significant. Just my small $0.02 cents though.
Appreciate 0