BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding Activating SLI related ISA, EDP and VZA Functions

01-08-2021, 07:49 AM   #23
GaSelle
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: ´23 iX3 M Sport Charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
Thank you for this infomation!

I am an IT worker, and know almost everything is possible in IT. And this certainly is IT. The thing is, how much effort it needs

When I did read other discussions, somebody thought that there may be some country restrictions that are managed through Connected Drive in Cloud. Maybe I need to search parameters that are CD-related.

I have had that function from the factory, but it needs manual actions when speed changes. I am just frustrated, because even in Scoda Suberb the automatic reducing of speed is working
I´m a big fan of this system because it´s manual (you need to push a button, as you mention). The card material is not always right, and shows wrong speed limits from time to time. A friend of mine has a brand new Skoda Octavia, that has the automatic function. He reports the same as me, that it gets the speed limits wrong from time to time, and his car slows down automatically - where I can just ignore the suggestion
      01-10-2021, 02:35 PM   #24
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
Thank you for this infomation!

I am an IT worker, and know almost everything is possible in IT. And this certainly is IT. The thing is, how much effort it needs

When I did read other discussions, somebody thought that there may be some country restrictions that are managed through Connected Drive in Cloud. Maybe I need to search parameters that are CD-related.

I have had that function from the factory, but it needs manual actions when speed changes. I am just frustrated, because even in Scoda Suberb the automatic reducing of speed is working
At Larppa,

I am in IT as well, actually, Information Security in the last 15 years to be more precise and you are correct anything is possible depending on Level of Effort (LOE). However if the vehicle lacks the hardware or the Navigation (map version/country) dependencies, there is no way to code ISA on a USA G30. My Car is a USA G30 and depends on USA maps. I have disabled every single line of land_aktiv in every ECU and still no matter what I do, I get a greyed out menu for ISA. I am a realist, just like I have accepted that my car has ID7 lite and I will never have RSU, I am convinced there is no way to enable ISA on a USA car at least with a production date prior to July 2020 (LCI). If you have a USA G30 (what year?) then I do not know how your car is adjusting your cruise control to upcoming Speed Limit without manual intervention. Please prove me wrong if your time permit and share your findings, I'll buy you a beer. Me personally while I like all the Assisted Driving functions I sill like to make a manual decision about whether or not I want to accept the speed adjustment to match the upcoming posted Speed Limit. But that is a personal choice. However having the ability to choose between Auto or Manual remains very attractive. Choice is king. Cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #25
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxor View Post
Just an update to this. I was able to go back and review the changes that had been made on my G01 X3 that enabled ISA, and was able to get it working on my G30. Now the Anticipation stuff that was in the greyed out menu is gone, and the only option it gives me is the information about adjusting to the new Speed Limit. I will continue to play around and see if I can find more about getting Anticipation working. Here is what I changed:

BDC_Body2 (5FA9):
PIA_Default_Uebernahme_geschwindigkeit: Change to Aktiv
Uebernahme_geschwindigkeit: Change to Aktiv

DSC:
C_EDP_Land_Aktiv: Change Werte to all "FF"
C_EDP_vorhanden: Change to Vorhanden

Headunit (Either NBT or MGU):
Autotempomat: Change to Gen_1
Geschwindigkeit_Assistent: Change to Aktiv

SAS:
C_EDP_Anziege
C_EDP_Land_Aktiv: Change Werte to all "FF"
C_EDP_vorhanden: Change to Vorhanden
C_EDP_SLI_Aktiv: Change Werte to all "FF"
C_ISA_Vorhanden: Change to True
C_EDP_Anziege_Zusatztexte: Change to True
Hi there, I think neither "Geschwindigkeit_Assistent: Change to Aktiv" in Head Unit or "C_ISA_Vorhanden: Change to True" in SAS are required for SLA to work. In fact enabling "C_ISA_Vorhanden: Change to True" in SAS without also enabling "C_ISA_Vorhanden: Change to vorhanden" in BDC_Body does not do anything. I have tested this on MY2020 G30 and SLA works and the menu checkbox is not greyed out in HU_MGU (I can enable or disable). Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2021, 10:11 AM   #26
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 520 1.6lt

Question

Today I give it a try for G30 with 5AS and iD7.

Speed Limit menu changed into the version in the photos (as you can see from the precious messages it was different and only related with the top speed limit assistant). However, I can not select the first box (STRECKENVERLAUF:route progress/foresight). Also, suggestion to update cruise control speed (I have DCC not ACC) is not still working (only top speed limit update suggestion works as before).

Any ideas?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-12-2021, 11:13 AM   #27
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlover06 View Post
Today I give it a try for G30 with 5AS and iD7.

Speed Limit menu changed into the version in the photos (as you can see from the precious messages it was different and only related with the top speed limit assistant). However, I can not select the first box (STRECKENVERLAUF:route progress/foresight). Also, suggestion to update cruise control speed (I have DCC not ACC) is not still working (only top speed limit update suggestion works as before).

Any ideas?
Here's what it looks like from a MY2021 G30 which is a loaner car with DCC I was given when my car was being serviced, there is no option to adjust the speed limit automatically to the upcoming posted speed. There is only adjust manually, show upcoming speed limit or off:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2021, 04:45 AM   #28
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandoul View Post
Here's what it looks like from a MY2021 G30 which is a loaner car with DCC I was given when my car was being serviced, there is no option to adjust the speed limit automatically to the upcoming posted speed. There is only adjust manually, show upcoming speed limit or off:
Auto adjust is not possible on the id6 there is no coding parameter related with that. I also prefer manual confirmation but even that doesn't work right now on my car
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2021, 12:20 PM   #29
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Auto adjust is not possible on the id6 there is no coding parameter related with that. I also prefer manual confirmation but even that doesn't work right now on my car
The above snapshot is of ID 7 (full) MY2021 G30. I have ID 7 (lite) MY2020 G30. Are you trying to get Speed Limit Assistance to work on a G30 with ID7 full? lite? or ID6?
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2021, 06:16 AM   #30
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep

Question

Quote:
The above snapshot is of ID 7 (full) MY2021 G30. I have ID 7 (lite) MY2020 G30. Are you trying to get Speed Limit Assistance to work on a G30 with ID7 full? lite? or ID6?
with ID6 but all the items in the menu I've activated can't be selected. Only show speed limit option is selected and I can not select any other items.

Today I've also added manual selection item in the menu, but even that is not selectable

I'm totally out of ideas

All the codes I've modified are as below:

KAFAS
VFW_AVAILABLE aktiv [01]
VFW_COUNTRY_VARIANT_MODE all FF

DSC_EBC460
C_EDP_Land_Aktiv all FF
C_VZA_Funktion_Land_aktiv all FF
C_vSLI_Land_aktiv all FF
C_SLA_Variante dcc [01]
C_VZA_Funktion aktiv [01]
C_EDP_vorhanden vorhanden [01]

BDC_BODY2
STRECKEN_VERLAUF aktiv [01]
PIA_DEFAULT_UEBERNAHME_GESCHWINDIGKEIT aktiv [01]
UEBERNAHME_GESCHWINDIGKEIT aktiv [01]

HU_NBT2
GESCHWINDIGKEITSASSISTENT nicht_aktiv [00]
STRECKENVERLAUF aktiv [01]
VORAUSSCHAU aktiv [01]
SLAMANUELL aktiv [01]
HUD_VZA aktiv [01]
KI_DISP_CB_STRECKENUEBERSICHT aktiv [01]
VOFFSET aktiv [01]
AUTOTEMPOMAT aktiv [01]

SAS
C_EDP_Land_Aktiv all FF
C_EDP_SLI_Aktiv all FF
C_VZA_Funktion_Land_aktiv all FF
C_EDP_Vorausschau_aktiv all FF
C_SWA_Land_aktiv all FF
C_vSLI_Land_aktiv all FF
C_SLA_Variante keine [00] (there is no other option)
C_Umschaltung_ACC_DCC zugelassen [01]
C_EDP_Laendersteuerung_Konfiguration Vorausschau immer aktiv, SLI immer aktiv
C_VZA_Funktion true [01]
C_EDP_Anzeige_Zusatztexte true [01]
C_EDP_vorhanden true [01]
C_ISA_vorhanden true [01]

DKOMBI
SICHT_ABSICHT_ENABLE aktiv [01]
LDM_VORAUSSCHAU_ENABLE aktiv [01]
HMI_ECO_TIPP_GESCHWINDIGKEIT_KI_ENABLE aktiv [01]
LDM_ISA_ENABLE aktiv [01]
LDM_TIP_ENABLE aktiv [01]

Last edited by ejlover06; 01-14-2021 at 10:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2021, 12:46 PM   #31
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

@ ejlover06

I want to help you but I am not exactly sure what it is you are trying to accomplish. Just because a function appears programmable in E-Sys it doesn't mean it is applicable to your specific vehicle. I am not an authority on coding, far from it and what I am typing here may be 100% wrong. Functions are flipped ON or OFF based on the FA and SVT specific to your vehicle. I am sharing what worked for me for my specific car. I have a US 2020 G30 equipped with ID7 lite, Head Up Display and 5AT:

ACC Stop & Go + Active Driving Assistant
Active Driving Assistant Plus includes
Active Cruise Control w/Stop & Go,
Active Lane Keeping Assistant w/ side collision avoidance,
Traffic Jam Assistant, Evasion Aid, & Cross-traffic
alert front, in addition to the contents of
Active Driving Assistant.

My Body Domain Controller ECU is BDC_BODY2
My Dynamic Stability Controller ECU is DSC3
My Instrument Cluster ECU is DKOMBI4
My Optional Equipment ECU is SAS2

Please note if the G30 is not equipped with at least BDC_BODY3, you will never be able to enable Intelligent Speed Assistance which is part of 5AU Active Driving Assistant Pro.

I wanted to achieve the ability to enable or disable Speed Limit Assistance in HMI (Control Display) and visualize the function in the HUD and Instrument Cluster . So I set about looking for functions in E-Sys related to SLA, vSLI and EDP. Below is the Function that I enabled to achieve this. Keep in mind some functions were already enabled based on my FA because they are required by other features. So my list may be incomplete if trying to accomplish same on anther car with less optional equipment.

I authored my own Cheat Cheat usable with E-Sys so I can enable/disable functions on the fly. I started by disabling all functions with "Land_Aktiv" in the name to "FF, FF, FF, FF" regardless of what they are for in DSC3 and SAS2.

BDC_BODY2:
UEBERNAHME_GESCHWINDIGKEIT = aktiv
PIA_DEFAULT_UEBERNAHME_GESCHWINDIGKEIT = aktiv

DSC3:
C_EDP_vorhanden = vorhanden

HU_MGU:
AUTOTEMPOMAT = gen_1

SAS2
C_EDP_vorhanden = vorhanden
C_EDP_Vorausschau_aktiv = FF, FF, FF, FF
C_EDP_SLI_aktiv = FF, FF, FF, FF
C_EDP_Anzeige_Zusatztexte: = true

That is all that is needed to make SLA work and as you can see in the snapshots below there is no restriction notice in HMI. You have made too many changes that are not applicable to your specific car and also not usable by SLA. I strongly urge you to backup the CAFD files you modified and Code the ECU's you modified to factory and start with above to see if it can work for you. If success you can re-examine your backed up files, if not then you don't have the right hardware.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2021, 01:04 PM   #32
ifr
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Tesla MY LR AWD

Quote:
@ ejlover06

I want to help you but I am not exactly sure what it is you are trying to accomplish. Just because a function appears programmable in E-Sys it doesn't mean it is applicable to your specific vehicle. I am not an authority on coding, far from it and what I am typing here may be 100% wrong. Functions are flipped ON or OFF based on the FA and SVT specific to your vehicle. I am sharing what worked for me for my specific car. I have a US 2020 G30 equipped with ID7 lite, Head Up Display and 5AT:

Please note if the G30 is not equipped with at least BDC_BODY3, you will never be able to enable Intelligent Speed Assistance which is part of 5AU Active Driving Assistant Pro.

I wanted to achieve the ability to enable or disable Speed Limit Assistance in HMI (Control Display) and visualize the function in the HUD and Instrument Cluster . So I set about looking for functions in E-Sys related to SLA, vSLI and EDP. Below is the Function that I enabled to achieve this. Keep in mind some functions were already enabled based on my FA because they are required by other features. So my list may be incomplete if trying to accomplish same on anther car with less optional equipment.

I authored my own Cheat Cheat usable with E-Sys so I can enable/disable functions on the fly. I started by disabling all functions with "Land_Aktiv" in the name to "FF, FF, FF, FF" regardless of what they are for in DSC3 and SAS2.
Spot on except that changing land masks to FF doesn't disable anything.

The hex is converted to binary bit masks providing millions of possible 1 and 0 combinations depending on the length of the mask. Those combinations enable features by region, and sometimes even a variant of a feature.

Generally speaking, when the land masks are set to all FF (all 111111.....) then all regions are enabled for a specific feature, but some, such as the new highway lane exit assistant, configure not only if it's allowed for the car's geolocation, but how it behaves.

As BMW more often than not keep the 'key' hidden, it's almost impossible to figure out what does what, so all FF is normally the most prudent first approach.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2021, 02:48 PM   #33
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post
Spot on except that changing land masks to FF doesn't disable anything...
Thank you for your help @ ifr, I used the wrong words. From now on I will say FF "unlocks" instead of "disables" restrictions in functions,
Appreciate 1
ifr1196.50
      01-15-2021, 02:34 AM   #34
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep

Quote:
@ ejlover06

Hi Bandoul, thanks for your message and support.

Basically at my first tries I've activated the menu you've shared and it worked. But only for the "top speed limit assistant". It doesn't work on updating the set speed of "cruise control". So it is somehow half activated. I don't have 5AT. I only have 5AS so basically I have only 2 options:
- Top Speed Limit: You set a speed limit and car stops accelerating when that limit is reached (speed assistance I've activated suggests to update the limit set according to signs read by the KAFAS, so this one works after coding).
- Cruise Control Speed: I set a speed limit and car keeps this speed until you cancel or brake. This speed limit is not being updating according to signs read by KAFAS. Car doesn't suggest any updates when limit changes. Since I've activated the first one, this one should also work since they both depend on the same hardware.

This is what I'm trying to achieve

Additionally there are some route prediction features. Car suggests to let the gas off because of an approaching lower speed limit. This function also depends on the same hardware with speed limit, but even I've activated the menu for that I can not select the related item in the menu.

At my first coding attempts the menu I've activated was like this (top speed limit worked, cruise control speed updated didn't) (same as yours):

And "Assist" word added to the oem "Limit" function. And car suggests and update with a green arrow and green circle around speed limit in cluster and HUD like this:

It should do the same for the cruise control speed. But it is not

Then after the last codes I've shared, that menu in the first photo converted into this (now there is 1 more option added as "Update manually"; but only last one "show speed limits" is selectable) (still only top speed limit update works):

I want the car to update the cruise control speed according to signs read by KAFAS/or map data as it does with the top speed limit. Additionally I'd love to have release gas suggestions if possible
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2021, 03:56 PM   #35
Larppa
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifr View Post

Generally speaking, when the land masks are set to all FF (all 111111.....) then all regions are enabled for a specific feature, but some, such as the new highway lane exit assistant, configure not only if it's allowed for the car's geolocation, but how it behaves.
Any ideas how to bypass the geolocation restrictions? I am sure it can be done somehow, but maybe not through coding?
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2021, 06:51 PM   #36
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hi Bandoul, thanks for your message and support.

Basically at my first tries I've activated the menu you've shared and it worked. But only for the "top speed limit assistant". It doesn't work on updating the set speed of "cruise control". So it is somehow half activated. I don't have 5AT. I only have 5AS so basically I have only 2 options:
- Top Speed Limit: You set a speed limit and car stops accelerating when that limit is reached (speed assistance I've activated suggests to update the limit set according to signs read by the KAFAS, so this one works after coding).
- Cruise Control Speed: I set a speed limit and car keeps this speed until you cancel or brake. This speed limit is not being updating according to signs read by KAFAS. Car doesn't suggest any updates when limit changes. Since I've activated the first one, this one should also work since they both depend on the same hardware.

This is what I'm trying to achieve

Additionally there are some route prediction features. Car suggests to let the gas off because of an approaching lower speed limit. This function also depends on the same hardware with speed limit, but even I've activated the menu for that I can not select the related item in the menu.

At my first coding attempts the menu I've activated was like this (top speed limit worked, cruise control speed updated didn't) (same as yours):

And "Assist" word added to the oem "Limit" function. And car suggests and update with a green arrow and green circle around speed limit in cluster and HUD like this:

It should do the same for the cruise control speed. But it is not

Then after the last codes I've shared, that menu in the first photo converted into this (now there is 1 more option added as "Update manually"; but only last one "show speed limits" is selectable) (still only top speed limit update works):

I want the car to update the cruise control speed according to signs read by KAFAS/or map data as it does with the top speed limit. Additionally I'd love to have release gas suggestions if possible
@ ejlover06, release gas suggestion is only going to be available when the driving mode is in ECO Pro (I am not sure about ECO plus) and in addition you are also navigating to a destination. There is only 1 intersection in my entire city where release gas suggestion comes on even when I am not using navigation but I am driving in ECO PRO, I do not know what is so special about that intersection. That said, your car is not capable of Intelligent Speed Assistance so if I was you, I would revert anything related to ISA and VZA back to default. I think when you say "top speed limit assistant" you are referring to LIM, if you don't have a LIM button on your steering wheel, then you coded SLD and you are using the SET button to turn on LIM. Lastly, if any function you coded in HU is not present also in BODY or DKOMBI or DSC you need to turn it off in HU, example GESCHWINDIGKEITS_ASSISTENT, many functions of GESCHWINDIGKEITS are available in HU but require the Hardware/same Function entries to be in BODY. For the "Display suggestion for accepting a new speed limit" to work the same as for LIM, make sure AUTOLIMITER and SLAAUTOMATISCH in HU is not enabled. At the end of the day, the only menu you should see in HU is as below. Otherwise you've enabled a feature on you car that is not applicable to your car. Good luck.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-15-2021, 07:03 PM   #37
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hi Bandoul, thanks for your message and support...
I forgot to mention: make sure you have LDM_SLA_ENABLE = aktiv in DKOMBI or suggestion for new speed limit will not work when using cruise control.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2021, 03:59 AM   #38
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep

Quote:
@ ejlover06, release gas suggestion is only going to be available when the driving mode is in ECO Pro (I am not sure about ECO plus) and in addition you are also navigating to a destination. There is only 1 intersection in my entire city where release gas suggestion comes on even when I am not using navigation but I am driving in ECO PRO, I do not know what is so special about that intersection. That said, your car is not capable of Intelligent Speed Assistance so if I was you, I would revert anything related to ISA and VZA back to default. I think when you say "top speed limit assistant" you are referring to LIM, if you don't have a LIM button on your steering wheel, then you coded SLD and you are using the SET button to turn on LIM. Lastly, if any function you coded in HU is not present also in BODY or DKOMBI or DSC you need to turn it off in HU, example GESCHWINDIGKEITS_ASSISTENT, many functions of GESCHWINDIGKEITS are available in HU but require the Hardware/same Function entries to be in BODY. For the "Display suggestion for accepting a new speed limit" to work the same as for LIM, make sure AUTOLIMITER and SLAAUTOMATISCH in HU is not enabled. At the end of the day, the only menu you should see in HU is as below. Otherwise you've enabled a feature on you car that is not applicable to your car. Good luck.
Hey Bandoul thanks again for the comments.

I have a LIM button my steering wheel. It just gained "Assist" function after the coding I still use LIM button.

LDM_SLA_ENABLE was already aktiv in KOMBI

Regarding the AUTOLIMITER and SLAAUTOMATISCH These 2 don't exist in my car. There are instead AUTOTEMPOMAT and SLAMANUELL. Setting AUTOTEMPOMAT to activ made LIM Assist work actually

I'll try to revert ISA and VZA related parameters back to OEM settings

Regarding the release gas suggestion, I've entered a destination in nav. and drive with EcoPro mode but I didn't see any suggestions. But my car don't have EcoPlus mode. I'll try to code it also maybe that is required for this function
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2021, 03:33 PM   #39
Bandoul
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Hey Bandoul thanks again for the comments.

I have a LIM button my steering wheel. It just gained "Assist" function after the coding I still use LIM button.

LDM_SLA_ENABLE was already aktiv in KOMBI

Regarding the AUTOLIMITER and SLAAUTOMATISCH These 2 don't exist in my car. There are instead AUTOTEMPOMAT and SLAMANUELL. Setting AUTOTEMPOMAT to activ made LIM Assist work actually

I'll try to revert ISA and VZA related parameters back to OEM settings

Regarding the release gas suggestion, I've entered a destination in nav. and drive with EcoPro mode but I didn't see any suggestions. But my car don't have EcoPlus mode. I'll try to code it also maybe that is required for this function
I was wrong about one thing. Do not disable ISA as it will mess up suggestion to adjust speed up/down to upcoming speed limit when LIM is active. I was able to reproduce your problem of disabled menu and country restriction notice by enabling GESCHWINDIGKEITSASSISTENT in HU. When I did that the menu changed and I couldn't select anything, see photos below. If you have GESCHWINDIGKEITSASSISTENT aktiv in HU, please disable it and everything should work as you want.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
ejlover06104.50
      01-19-2021, 02:00 AM   #40
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep

Quote:
I was wrong about one thing. Do not disable ISA as it will mess up suggestion to adjust speed up/down to upcoming speed limit when LIM is active. I was able to reproduce your problem of disabled menu and country restriction notice by enabling GESCHWINDIGKEITSASSISTENT in HU. When I did that the menu changed and I couldn't select anything, see photos below. If you have GESCHWINDIGKEITSASSISTENT aktiv in HU, please disable it and everything should work as you want.
Well thanks for the information and your time. I'll give it a try by dealing with GESCHWINDIGKEITSASSISTENT
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2021, 09:19 AM   #41
menace33
Private First Class
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW X5 45e

Garage List
Quote:
My car came with 8TD, so to make SLI work it has been removed and I had to modify COUNTRY_SLINPI_MODE in KAFAS because it remained at the (---) icon. After that SLI and NPI works flawlessly
Could you please share COUNTRLY_SLINPI_MODE code?
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2021, 05:48 AM   #42
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace33 View Post
Could you please share COUNTRLY_SLINPI_MODE code?
Did you register the related FSC for SLI? If so, just keep all 00 values at the beginning of the parameter and modify the rest as FF
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2021, 05:15 AM   #43
menace33
Private First Class
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Did you register the related FSC for SLI? If so, just keep all 00 values at the beginning of the parameter and modify the rest as FF
Yes, I have 8TH in my car, but it doesn't read signs in Serbia.
I have seen a lot of comments 00 (59 times) and FF (69 times), but my SLINPI requests more values (around 170 in total). So I am not sure how many 00s and FFs to input in my case (KAFAS4).
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2021, 05:16 AM   #44
menace33
Private First Class
Serbia
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
This is current value:
0E, ED, 90, 0A, E1, EE, 0D, 5C, 00, 00, 00, 10, 00, 0E, 00, 0E, DC, 80, 80, E0, EE, 5E, DE, 0D, 90, 0C, D0, A0, 0C, 0D, 00, EA, ED, D0, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, DD, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, FF, 11, 56, 45, 05, 50, 00
Appreciate 0