BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding Track names not showing correctly in HUD

01-06-2020, 07:23 AM   #1
creativ101
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G30

Track names not showing correctly in HUD

Many of the tracks loaded into the idrive have numbers, 100-abc, 101-xyz, etc. However, when scrolling through the list in the HUD, these numbers are removed and only the tracks are displayed in alphabetical order.

The track were all loaded from a usb with the numbers.

Any reason why the numbers dont show? What am i doing wrong?
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #2
AP
Major General
Rep
Drives: G30 M550

To clarify , are the tracks that you have imported on the cars on board disk FROM a usb drive?

If so then my question to you would be if you just place the usb drive in usb socket, do you still have the same issue?

I use a usb drive and have either way or lossless wma files on and have not had any issues at all, the idrive along with the HUD display exactly the same as if you were browsing the thumb drive from a computer.

If the above is not the situation, could you elaborate ? Perhaps a picture of both the hud and what is displayed in the idrive might be beneficial
Appreciate 0