BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds 2 BMW Touring Cycle and Mountain Bike Holders

06-01-2019, 05:34 PM   #1
sds0918
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235 2015

2 BMW Touring Cycle and Mountain Bike Holders

If you have a roof rack or plan on getting one for your BMW and you have Bicycles, you can use these to mount it on your roof racks. This is the original BMW branded holders and have barely gotten 10 uses. I had two bikes, but sold my BMW and am looking to get rid of both holders. They've barely seen ten uses and are as close to new as possible. I have their respective keys. They're typically $150 a piece. I'm willing to part with both for for $150 + buyer pays shipping.

PM me here or text me at 910-340-3727 for any questions or pictures. I'm in northern West Virginia if anyone is interested in doing a pick up (about an hour and some change from Pittsburgh). I have photos I can send, but it looks identical to the part 82712166924 you can see online on BMW's website for sale. I'd post them here but this site doesn't support most modern photo formats for some reason.
Appreciate 0