BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds 2018 BMW 530e M-Sport Lease Transfer | $70k MSRP | $631.98/mo. | 19mo/18k miles left

01-22-2019, 11:01 PM   #1
lakerholic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e M-Sport

2018 BMW 530e M-Sport Lease Transfer | $70k MSRP | $631.98/mo. | 19mo/18k miles left

Hello. I’m listing my 2018 BMW 530e for a lease transfer. I love this car, but a change in my situation dictates moving on to a different car. The car is awesome. Apple Carplay is a dream, but I don't need to tell you guys this!.

MSRP on my example is $69,445.

The car is Dark Graphite Metallic on Ivory White, and has the following options:
M-Sport Package 2
Driver Assistance Package
Driver Assistance Plus Package
Executive Package
Gesture Control
Apple CarPlay
Harmon-Kardon Sound
Multi-Contour Seating
Wireless Charging
Heated seats
Ceramic Controls
TurboCord Charger

I also upgraded the wheels on the car to OEM 7 series 20” 5 double-spoke wheels and tires, and am including the original OEM 19” wheels (no tires) as part of the deal (you'll see in the pics what the original wheels looked like on the car). There is some curb rash on the new wheels through no fault of my own (the local BMW scratched them during a service appointment). I also had the OEM front kidney grills wrapped in gloss black vinyl, the front orange corner markers and chrome pieces on the door handles wrapped in dark tint, and the rear lower valance wrapped in a gloss black to better contrast against the dark grey color of the car (all easily removable).

Further, I’ve also added some tasteful carbon fiber accents (all easily removable): a lower carbon fiber front valance; a carbon fiber rear decklid spoiler, and carbon fiber mirror caps. All are “eBay” parts and are not OEM BMW accessories.

And last, but not least: the car has RED CA Carpool Stickers good through 1/1/2022.

Car is garaged, non-smoker, no pets, no stains, no accidents, no issues (except the two minor curbed wheels).

Now the lease details:

The original lease contract is for 30 months and started 3/4/2018. The lease runs through 9/3/2020. The January payment has been made on the lease. The February payment is due 2/2/2019. Registration has been paid for 2019. There are 19 months remaining, including February.

The car had 36 miles at time of lease, and a total of 25,036 miles are allowed (10k miles/year). The car currently has 7,100 miles on the odometer (may go up as I do drive it about 15-20 miles a day to/from the office), leaving you with approximately 17,900 miles on the remainder of the deal.

Payment is $631.98 plus tax (my current payment is $680.96 including 7.75% Orange County tax).

I am asking the new lessee to pay me $500, and the required transfer fee to BMW (approximately $538). The transfer fee is made up of a non-refundable $138 credit check fee and $400 transfer fee due at time of successful transfer.

If you’d like any other questions answered, please send me a PM or a text to 310-779-4993. Lease transfer would be between new lessee and BMW Financial Services. New lessee must be vetted and qualified by BMW FS before transfer can be completed. Car is currently listed on Leasetrader.com and I will ask that the transaction be completed through Leasetrader.com for my protection (there is no cost to the buyer, I pay for all leasetrader related fees).

The vehicle is located in Anaheim Hills, CA.

Pictures: (feel free to text me if you’d like to see something I haven’t shown in the pics)

Note: rear taillights are no longer tinted, I didn't like the way they looked, so tint was removed

Pics of Curb Rash (sorry taken last week in the rains):

Pics of Carpool Stickers:

Pics of OEM 19" Wheels which will be included (again, no tires):

Last edited by lakerholic; 01-22-2019 at 11:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2019, 04:36 PM   #2
lakerholic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e M-Sport

<<Pending Transfer>>
Appreciate 0