BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section Members Classifieds For Sale: (4) Genuine 20" Forged OZ Alpina Softline Wheels. Nearly perfect

12-30-2020, 04:38 PM   #1
ProjektAutoScott
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i

For Sale: (4) Genuine 20" Forged OZ Alpina Softline Wheels. Nearly perfect

I am about to clean the dust off of this wheelset and put them up on eBay, but I figured I'd offer them to the forum members first:

These are the real deal, 5X112 Alpina Softlines. These are the 20" forged option, made by O.Z. for Alpina in Italy. Removed from a 2017 B7 xDrive The wheels have no damage, no cracks/bends, no rash. They are perfectly original, no repairs or repainting. The clear coat is in new condition, with very minor imperfections inside the lug holes, due to a hurried tire shop removing the wheels of course... what can you do. They are still absolutely stunning, and would look badass on a G11 7 series, G30 5 series, or maybe even a G20 3 series, depending on the tire. They may also be of use on a new X3 to mimic an XB7 look, who knows.

They are a square setup, 20X8.5J ET25. They use the newer 5X112 lug pattern which is great for anyone with a G chassis. Pictures do not do them justice, I am hoping to have better photos as I very carefully remove the brake dust with clay, and a citrus based wheel cleaner.

O.Z./Alpina Part No. 36 11 834

I know they cost $7,158.60 from BMW and ECS tuning but that is wishful thinking of course. Can't find any sets for sale on eBay, or craigslist so it's really hard to determine the resale value, but I am looking for $3500.00, shipped to the 48, or $3200 picked up in Provo, UT. That does include the genuine Alpina center caps too.

Here are some iPhone shots pre-cleaning:

Appreciate 0