F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Coding help needed. Surround view camera, reverse camera, side cameras, and PDC
proTUNING Freaks

05-07-2024, 12:23 PM   #1
MrGreene
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d xDrive

Coding help needed. Surround view camera, reverse camera, side cameras, and PDC

I just retrofitted an NBT EVO in my F30. I previously had the NBT from 2014. Everything works as intended except my surround view camera and backup camera. My side view cameras work, but the brightness and contrast settings aren't there. When car is put into reverse or the pdc button is pressed it makes the PDC sound, but it does not show the PDC screen or camera screens. My car also has the parking assist option so it can park itself. Usually that shows on the camera screen. Can someone walk me through what I need to code? I thought I'd also mention all these features worked on my old NBT headunit and was equipped on the car from factory. The only retrofit I have done is this NBT EVO.

I have esys open and I tried this:
EXBOX 3001 > CAMERA_SYSTEM = trsvc
EXBOX 3001 > MACRO_RV_C = aktiv
EXBOX 3001 > TRSVC = wert_81
CAM_ECU = wert_11
Appreciate 0