BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding Vim - video in motion nbt2

10-12-2022, 12:23 PM   #1
Nishky
Rep
Drives: g30

Vim - video in motion nbt2

Hello guys... im having problem with coding video in motion. With Bimmercode app ist not possible - show it that like is not in original state - when i try to reach HU smth like that saying. I have allready try with ESYS all like a DIY buddy on yt video: https://youtu.be/UXizI9fmOLM

But i cant found on my g30: speedlock_speedvalue_min

I cant reach also last part what he doing with media-menu-media.

Its NBT2 system - professional. I have sucess other codierung - auto start stop etc, but that video in motion i just cant sucess..

Have somebody any ideas?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 02:02 AM   #2
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

If bimmercode says it is not in original state then there might be something done to your headunit. Try updating your headunit and see if it is possible to activate video in motion
Appreciate 2
Joe-BMW337337.50
M550iWoW152.00
      10-13-2022, 03:40 AM   #3
Nishky
Rep

I have allready updated, some ppls says could be that update have "security" things what now block videon in motion to be enabled - so in my chase that last part with media-menu-media.. I have first try to update maps - that was not possible too, then i pay some guy 30€ he just sent me all daten to make throw usb - that was pretty easy, im just upset how i cant find way to figure out what is going on with this nbt2..
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 04:16 AM   #4
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

What shows when you press media-menu-media. Just make sure the coding are correct.
Alternatively you can just get the usb patch for VIM for NBT2 which unlock even beyond 62km/h
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 04:22 AM   #5
Nishky
Rep

Showing nothing - that is problem its looks like coding is not correct and i try all what i found in internet...all option tryed, strange is im not only who cant make it.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 02:00 PM   #6
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishky View Post
I have allready updated, some ppls says could be that update have "security" things what now block videon in motion to be enabled - so in my chase that last part with media-menu-media.. I have first try to update maps - that was not possible too, then i pay some guy 30€ he just sent me all daten to make throw usb - that was pretty easy, im just upset how i cant find way to figure out what is going on with this nbt2..
How did you handle the FSC? Did you have to run a WDS installer to install the maps?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 03:23 PM   #7
Nishky
Rep

That person - to whom I paid, prepared everything and sent it to me. I think he have generated fsc with my vin for sure. It was like: put usb with 1file first w8 30sec - that flash for sure something was on navi monitor like blue with coding, then i must put rest files on usb - fsc file with maps and then just navi recognize it that its new maps witch i can update - just like that. But...lets back to my problem .. 😀 rly anybody dont know how i can handle with this *it nbt2 video in motion?
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 10:32 PM   #8
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishky View Post
That person - to whom I paid, prepared everything and sent it to me. I think he have generated fsc with my vin for sure. It was like: put usb with 1file first w8 30sec - that flash for sure something was on navi monitor like blue with coding, then i must put rest files on usb - fsc file with maps and then just navi recognize it that its new maps witch i can update - just like that. But...lets back to my problem .. 😀 rly anybody dont know how i can handle with this *it nbt2 video in motion?
I only ask because I had to "trick" my HU to use the supplied FSC. After installing the maps I didn't return the HU to factory and tried to do some coding. I couldn't code anything until I returned the HU to factory.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2022, 10:38 PM   #9
Nishky
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
I only ask because I had to "trick" my HU to use the supplied FSC. After installing the maps I didn't return the HU to factory and tried to do some coding. I couldn't code anything until I returned the HU to factory.
Hmm .. maybe one before me have played with something like that too. But in my case i can code all others normal just this thing not yet. I will continue searching hopefully figuring out how to get that vim finnaly.
Appreciate 0