BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion What's missing from my F20 tool kit?

05-10-2023, 10:28 AM   #1
colpeas
Rep
Drives: '14 BMW 120d F20 M-Sport

Garage List
What's missing from my F20 tool kit?

Hi everyone,

lately I found out there are two empty compartments in my F20 toolkit and, being very OCD about my car, I have been racking my brain over what should go in them ever since. I've got a warning triangle, tow hook and a first aid kit already in the car, but I can't figure out what should go in these two (circled in the picture). I am pretty sure one's for a screwdriver (though I don't know which one as it must had already been missing when I bought the car), but the last piece of equipment is a mystery to me. Can you help me crack it?

Appreciate 0
      05-10-2023, 01:29 PM   #2
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Hi,

The green one is for a screwdriver, the red one is for an audio amplifier (see the attached Alpine Hi-Fi manual "EDoc22210660.pdf" there, page #9).

You might also want to know there is a compartment for an OEM wheel lock adapter is in the middle of the tow loop compartment.
Appreciate 0