BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions G30 520d B47 2017 with no heating inside the cabin

03-05-2024, 08:39 AM   #1
spw
Rep
Drives: E46 330d

G30 520d B47 2017 with no heating inside the cabin

Please advise! Any advice will be appreciated!
Here it is G30 from 2017 with B47, with auxiliary heating and ventilation...without heating ventilation inside the cabin...if i turn on the auxiliary heater by the climate panel, it strats to push hot air on the vents, if i start the engine and rest until heats up the engine, on the vents i get cold air.
The car was damaged in front, left side bumper, exacly near the auxiliary heater. The Coolant changeover valve was damaged and i've replaced with new one OE. Since then, i was unable to drive the car on long range beacuse of the lak of heating inside. I've checked all the pipes and all seems good. Don't know what to do next. I was thinking to change the heat exchanger from inside but why i have hot air if i turn on the auxiliary heater? Also, on power cord from the coolant changeover valve, i got arownd 8V...it's normal? I also suspect the auxiliary coolant pump, but i'm not sure.
Attached Images

Last edited by spw; 03-05-2024 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: extra information
Appreciate 0