BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum 2017+ BMW 5 Series (G30) General Discussions X3 M40i Replacement

03-23-2023, 06:46 PM   #1
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 540i M-Sport, 2021 X5 M50

Garage List
X3 M40i Replacement

Hi,

My husband and I recently traded in our 18’ Macan GTS and 22’ X3 M40i for a 21’ X5 M50i. The Macan was getting tight with a toddler and I would like one more kid soon. The X3 was nice and fun but I still prefer a mid sized sedan as I’m not too crazy about SUVs. I had a Lexus GS before and loved the size of it. I received $54k for my trade and had about 20k in equity, So decided to put that towards my school loan and maybe lease or finance a sedan.

I can’t decide between 3 series or 5 series. Although I think the 3 might be too small, I love the new huge screen. Looking at m340i or m550i. Curious if I should hold out for the 24’ 5 series but that might be a while. Any tips, insights, thoughts on which sedan might be best and if leasing or financing is better? TIA!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 07:36 PM   #2
g21
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M340T M550i EV6GT

i have both.

i prefer the 550 but it's not something you want to throw around violently (eg track)

it's also the biggest gas guzzler that is not a truck

other than that, pure luxury
Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00
      03-23-2023, 07:48 PM   #3
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by g21 View Post
i have both.

i prefer the 550 but it's not something you want to throw around violently (eg track)

it's also the biggest gas guzzler that is not a truck

other than that, pure luxury
Lol, I can only imagine how much gas it guzzles. Isn’t it the same engine as the X5 M550i? I like Schmedium cars sporty but that still have a comfortable ride.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2023, 09:45 PM   #4
Mattl0806
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Garage List
2022 x5 m50i  [0.00]
Your prior car and current car have given you some great data for this decision making process.

Do you prefer the tuned b58 i6 in the x3 m40 or the v8 in your husbands now m50. I feel the tradeoffs in drive btw the m340 and m550 are going to be similar to the the differences you’ve observed btw the 2 suvs. The throttle response, torque, stiffness, weight distribution changes btw motor sizes etc… all kinda transferable to some extent.

M550 the luxury cruiser. M340 the sporty more nimble and spry.

Me personally - since you have the v8 luxury cruiser / monster in the m50 - I’d pick the m340. From what I read size is marginal sacrifice and you will get a more dramatic difference btw the platforms - while saving a bunch of cash.

Good luck
Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00
      03-23-2023, 09:57 PM   #5
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post
Your prior car and current car have given you some great data for this decision making process.

Do you prefer the tuned b58 v6 in the x3 m40 or the v8 in your husbands now m50. I feel the tradeoffs in drive btw the m340 and m550 is going to be similar to the the differences you’ve observed btw the 2 suvs. The throttle response, torque, stiffness, weight distribution changes btw motor sizes etc… all kinda transferable to some extent.

Me personally - since you have the v8 luxury cruiser / monster in the m50 - I’d pick the m340. From what I read size is marginal sacrifice and you will get a more dramatic difference btw the platforms - while saving a bunch of cash.

Good luck
Thanks, this definitely helped put things into perspective when you compared them that way. The X5 m550i is nice and looks mean but I prefer the tuned v6 as it’s zippy and more exciting a drive, less of a boat feeling. My husband mentioned how in the macan he always wanted to accelerate it everywhere and with the x5, it’s more of a cruiser, softer ride. So like you said, I’m sure the 5 would feel similar with just a lower center of gravity.

I’m definitely really considering the m340i now after all the responses. Like you said, if I ever needed more space, the x5 is there so why not get a smaller sportier car for me 😆 while not breaking the bank. That’ll help me pay off the rest of my student loans quicker. Now to figure out if I should lease or finance. 😩 Thanks for input!
Appreciate 1
Mattl0806892.00
      03-23-2023, 11:32 PM   #6
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattl0806 View Post

Do you prefer the tuned b58 v6 in the x3 m40 or the v8 in your husbands now m50. I feel the tradeoffs in drive btw the m340 and m550 are going to be similar to the the differences you’ve observed btw the 2 suvs. The throttle response, torque, stiffness, weight distribution changes btw motor sizes etc… all kinda transferable to some extent.

Good luck
I know you meant I6. BMW have never produced a V6...
Appreciate 4
NGT25406.50
Jsoto250154.00
Mattl0806892.00
Swappy531.50
      03-23-2023, 11:53 PM   #7
NGT2
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M550i xDrive (2020)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsoto250 View Post
Thanks, this definitely helped put things into perspective when you compared them that way. The X5 m550i is nice and looks mean but I prefer the tuned v6 as it’s zippy and more exciting a drive, less of a boat feeling. My husband mentioned how in the macan he always wanted to accelerate it everywhere and with the x5, it’s more of a cruiser, softer ride. So like you said, I’m sure the 5 would feel similar with just a lower center of gravity.

I’m definitely really considering the m340i now after all the responses. Like you said, if I ever needed more space, the x5 is there so why not get a smaller sportier car for me 😆 while not breaking the bank. That’ll help me pay off the rest of my student loans quicker. Now to figure out if I should lease or finance. 😩 Thanks for input!
Everyone I talk to in the car business or that’s leased a lot of cars has said leasing is an awful value right now. The money factors are super high.

I haven’t owned a 3 series. Driven a couple for a few days as loaners but not owned. I did have an ‘18 540 before I recently traded it for a ‘20 550. Here is my thought:

If you want the baddest vehicle in the lineup, shy of a true M car, and raw power for days then get the M550.

If you want to jet through town, hit the throttle often, and feel like your in a sports car then get the M340.

I actually feel myself driving a bit more conservative, or it seems that way, with the M550. It is very satisfying, so that’s not a negative. Driving the car feels incredible. But it has SO MUCH power that I’m just not compelled to get very deep in the throttle when driving around town. Now, I don’t think I’m driving any slower. I’m just less aggressive on the throttle because it’s so powerful. So it feels more conservative.

When traffic is more sparse or you’re on the open interstate, you can put it in sport plus and turn it into a freaking race car. I was texting with another member of the forum last night and we were noting that this car feels most natural over 80 mph, really closer to 100.

As far as space, I have a 6 year old and 5 month old. The 5 has enough space. I know the 3 only has marginally less space, but I would consider it. That marginally may make a big difference when it comes to child seats. We have an X7 that my wife drives, but the kids are still in my car weekly.

As far as nimbleness, I did manage to find an M550 with Dynamic Handling. As it relates to your comments: on the upside the DHP will make it change direction like it’s a 3; downside may be that can feel a bit disconnected when it comfort mode (but that also makes it ride like a freaking dream). Someone else said it’s like driving a go kart on a magic carpet. Pretty spot on. I’d say like a magic carpet that’s on a rail.

If you like a mid size sedan, have kids in mind, and think you prefer the B58 then I’d make one more suggestion: try out a 540i in M Sport trim. It’s not much slower to 60 than the M340, has a sportier suspension, and gets you the size and more solid luxury interior quality of the 5 series. The quality of the seats is a HUGE jump when you go from 3 to 5, regardless of upholstery choice.

You’re not really going to go wrong. I wanted the raw V8 power, which is already endangered. I figure there will be time for fast, nimble, efficient cars later. But you may value different things.

Last thing, on efficiency - I’ve had a lot of V8’s. Mostly GM and one Lexus and now the BMW. The Lexus was the least powerful and most inefficient. The BMW when driven fairly conservatively is probably a little more efficient than the GM. On the highway, driving normally, the BMW is by far the most efficient. But if you put it in sport/sport plus and get after it, it may drink gasoline faster than that Lexus. Alternatively, the B58 I6 engine is a remarkable masterpiece of power and efficiency working in concert. Even driving aggressively, it is very efficient for the power you get out of it.

Keep us posted on where you end up with your decision. Good luck!

RETIRED: 2018 540i Luxury Line (Dark Graphite/Canberra Beige)
Appreciate 5
Jsoto250154.00
Mosaud19983890.00
adhrp1206.00
Mandingo93461.00
      03-24-2023, 12:57 AM   #8
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGT2 View Post
Everyone I talk to in the car business or that’s leased a lot of cars has said leasing is an awful value right now. The money factors are super high.

I haven’t owned a 3 series. Driven a couple for a few days as loaners but not owned. I did have an ‘18 540 before I recently traded it for a ‘20 550. Here is my thought:

If you want the baddest vehicle in the lineup, shy of a true M car, and raw power for days then get the M550.

If you want to jet through town, hit the throttle often, and feel like your in a sports car then get the M340.

I actually feel myself driving a bit more conservative, or it seems that way, with the M550. It is very satisfying, so that’s not a negative. Driving the car feels incredible. But it has SO MUCH power that I’m just not compelled to get very deep in the throttle when driving around town. Now, I don’t think I’m driving any slower. I’m just less aggressive on the throttle because it’s so powerful. So it feels more conservative.

When traffic is more sparse or you’re on the open interstate, you can put it in sport plus and turn it into a freaking race car. I was texting with another member of the forum last night and we were noting that this car feels most natural over 80 mph, really closer to 100.

As far as space, I have a 6 year old and 5 month old. The 5 has enough space. I know the 3 only has marginally less space, but I would consider it. That marginally may make a big difference when it comes to child seats. We have an X7 that my wife drives, but the kids are still in my car weekly.

As far as nimbleness, I did manage to [...]
It’s such a bad ass car. That’s funny you mention that, my husband was telling me the same exact thing yesterday. He was saying with the macan he always felt the need to drive it like a maniac but with the X5 M550i he drives it more conservatively and doesn’t have that need to floor it everywhere because it feels good to just cruise in it. He always says “that thing wants to fly when you floor it”, which is also why I drive it pretty conservatively too. I like cars where I feel I have control over them (Can maneuver them well), not them controlling me with all their power 😩. It does feel like you’re riding on top of a pillow though.

I will deff look out for the DHP and test drive one if it’s available. Sounds interesting. I was actually considering that too, the 540i with shadow line and M sport package but there are very few around here to test drive. I deff want a 6 cylinder car or greater. My only 4 cylinder was my first car Acura integra like 19 years ago and don’t think I would ever get used to one.

Yes, someone else also mentioned the quality of the seats as well which I didn’t think about. I’m sure it’s the same diff from the x3 to x5. My husbands seats are much more comfortable and it also has the merino leather so that’s something to take into consideration. I have some brainstorming to do. I hear you on the Lexus, they aren’t gas guzzlers per se but for the lack of power they have, they aren’t very efficient.

I appreciate you chiming in, all good valid points. I deff have more things to take into consideration this weekend when I go test drive a few more. Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 02:22 AM   #9
bavarianboar
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 540i, 2020 430i

My vote for 540i, it’s a lighter car (than X5), will feel nimble without the need for gas gussling v8.

5 series interior build quality, comfort and choice or materials in just a different world, same at X5. I’d hesitate to go for m340i just for the engine. (I had a 335i before, have had the pleasure to drive two 5s, both with the in-line 6 turbos). Multi contour seats and luxury seating is not offered on 3 series, switching between x5 and your second car on a day to day basis will feel seamless with a 5 series.

If money isn’t an issue go M550i, it’s not necessary in my opinion since you pretty much get all bells and whistles in 540i except the engine (which is more efficient with the 48v mild hybrid introduction with LCI).

Also, getting a 3 series would likely rule that out for taking two toddlers in the future, seating may be fine, the trunk space is limited, resulting in sole reliance on your X5. I personally like more options when I have two expensive vehicles.

Hear you on driving sedans vs suvs, test drove an x3, not a fan at all, it’s like sitting in a bus. (Though I hear the Macan drives like a car!

Driving: 2020 540i M-Sport Carbon Black, Ivory Nappa - Dec 2019 BTO - Feb 2020 Delivery
Returned: 2016 535i M-Sport Carbon Black, Ivory Nappa :: 2014 F30 335i M-Sport Min Grey, Coral Red :: 2011 E90 328i Deep Sea Blue, Oyster Dakota
Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 06:20 AM   #10
jphcbpa
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M550i & 2023 X7 40i

IMO, Wait for the release of the next generation 5 series which should be the end of May and then make a decision. My wife has an m550i and absolutely loves it.
Appreciate 2
NGT25406.50
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 06:56 AM   #11
Mosaud1998
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540

Garage List
2019 BMW 540  [0.00]
I have to go with @NGT2. I work in the car business and leasing makes no sense right now. APR is higher and your residual makes no sense either. You're better off financing or going with "balloon financing"

BMW Balloon Financing: https://www.bmwusa.com/financial-ser...g-program.html
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 10:21 AM   #12
Warp Ten
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianboar View Post
My vote for 540i, it’s a lighter car (than X5), will feel nimble without the need for gas gussling v8.

5 series interior build quality, comfort and choice or materials in just a different world, same at X5. I’d hesitate to go for m340i just for the engine. (I had a 335i before, have had the pleasure to drive two 5s, both with the in-line 6 turbos). Multi contour seats and luxury seating is not offered on 3 series, switching between x5 and your second car on a day to day basis will feel seamless with a 5 series.

If money isn’t an issue go M550i, it’s not necessary in my opinion since you pretty much get all bells and whistles in 540i except the engine (which is more efficient with the 48v mild hybrid introduction with LCI).

Also, getting a 3 series would likely rule that out for taking two toddlers in the future, seating may be fine, the trunk space is limited, resulting in sole reliance on your X5. I personally like more options when I have two expensive vehicles.

Hear you on driving sedans vs suvs, test drove an x3, not a fan at all, it’s like sitting in a bus. (Though I hear the Macan drives like a car!

I have to echo these thoughts. I evaluated the M550xi and the 540xi and ended up ordering a 2019 540xi with the M Sport package, M Sport brakes and Multi Contour seats. I found the performance to be excellent and I saved $10k over the M550 at the time. My wife also owns an older 328xi so I a familiar with the size differences. For me, the 5 Series is easier to get in and out of and easier to install car seats for grandkids. With fold down rear seats it is also a pretty good hauler for home construction projects. Still, it is of a reasonable size and it drives and handles very well. While an M550 is a bit faster, the 540 is no slouch at 4.8 seconds 0-60. I have always had high performance cars and currently have a C7 Corvette Z06 if I have the need for a really-quick-car fix (0-60 2.95 sec). I am quite happy with the performance of the 540xi and as noted by others, it does do a little better on gas mileage than the M550. I would suggest you drive both and compare. There are a few moments every once in a while that I wish I had an M550, but the 540xi is an excellent car in all respects and I have been very happy with it. As a side note, I have always liked sedans, but at this point in my life I actually need one, as I park under a lift with my Corvette on top. But if I did go for an SUV it would probably be an X3 M40.

As to leasing, financing or buying outright, much depends on your personal needs and on any deals that dealers or manufacturers may be offering. I sold BMWs and Minis for seven years in my early retirement and at the time I ran an analysis on the long term ownership costs of each method of ownership. I found that the financial costs were essentially the same over five years for each alternative. So, much depends on your personal preferences, all other things being equal. If you prefer renting a car that is always under warranty, leasing might make sense. If offered interest rates are lower than what you can earn on investments, financing might make sense. If you have cash available a purchase might be best. At the end of the day, you will not go wrong owning either a 540 or a M550, regardless of how you pay for it. --Bob
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 10:59 AM   #13
silverydragon72
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M550 2021

One note id make is if you want the M550 this is the last year to get it. Overall its not bad on gas all things considered (21-25mpg is what i get). Also just my 2 cents is if you can afford to buy it you shouldn't be concerned about gas mileage. The m550 is substantially faster than the 540. Its a great compromise between performance and comfort.
Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 02:12 PM   #14
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianboar View Post

I’ve been strongly considering the 540i as well as I don’t want a 4 cylinder. There aren’t many around where I live though so it’s been hard to find one to test drive. I am going to a dealership that has 4 this weekend so hopefully I like. I am not trying to break the bank either so the 540i with M sport package and shadow line would be ideal, and more luxury than the 3. Since the x5 had the same motor as the m550i, it’s prob not necessary for us both to have it and saving a little on gas would be welcome lol.

It took some getting used to with the x3 but even after a year and a half of owning it, I still hated the higher ride. The macan is deff like a car. I think it’s considered a crossover but it’s so fun to drive, sits lower and the PDK is amazing. I wouldn’t have minded that but the space inside is so small.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 02:13 PM   #15
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphcbpa View Post
IMO, Wait for the release of the next generation 5 series which should be the end of May and then make a decision. My wife has an m550i and absolutely loves it.
I might just have to wait for the end of may, I really like the iDrive 8 🥰 although I hate the new shifter or lack there of.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 02:27 PM   #16
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaud1998 View Post
I have to go with @NGT2. I work in the car business and leasing makes no sense right now. APR is higher and your residual makes no sense either. You're better off financing or going with "balloon financing"

BMW Balloon Financing: https://www.bmwusa.com/financial-ser...g-program.html
Yea I’ve been researching online if it makes sense and most people say no. They keep mentioning the deals this month are very aggressive but ehhh. Thanks! I’ll have to look into balloon financing. First time hearing about it.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 03:01 PM   #17
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp Ten View Post
I have to echo these thoughts. I evaluated the M550xi and the 540xi and ended up ordering a 2019 540xi with the M Sport package, M Sport brakes and Multi Contour seats. I found the performance to be excellent and I saved $10k over the M550 at the time. My wife also owns an older 328xi so I a familiar with the size differences. For me, the 5 Series is easier to get in and out of and easier to install car seats for grandkids. With fold down rear seats it is also a pretty good hauler for home construction projects. Still, it is of a reasonable size and it drives and handles very well. While an M550 is a bit faster, the 540 is no slouch at 4.8 seconds 0-60. I have always had high performance cars and currently have a C7 Corvette Z06 if I have the need for a really-quick-car fix (0-60 2.95 sec). I am quite happy with the performance of the 540xi and as noted by others, it does do a little better on gas mileage than the M550. I would suggest you drive both and compare. There are a few moments every once in a while that I wish I had an M550, but the 540xi is an excellent car in all respects and I have been very happy with it. As a side note, I have always liked sedans, but at this point in my life I actually need one, as I park under a lift with my Corvette on top. But if I did go for an SUV it would probably be an X3 M40.

As to leasing, financing or buying outright, much depends on your personal needs and on any deals that dealers or manufacturers may be offering. I sold BMWs and Minis for seven years in my early retirement and at the time I ran an analysis on the long [...]
Thank you for you input! Set to test drive the 540i this weekend. I think I might end up going with the slightly larger, 540i over the m340. I love the fact that the seats fold down, I didn’t have that on my GS just the pass through. Does your 5 have the dynamic handling? I’ve heard it might be a good option. As long as I get something with a 6 cylinder, shadow line and m sport package, that’s good enough for me 😊. We usually keep our cars for about 2-3 years (even though the last 2 we traded in we each had for 1.5 years), I think I might be keeping this one for a bit longer if I really like it so financing might be the better option for me.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 03:04 PM   #18
Jsoto250
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverydragon72 View Post
One note id make is if you want the M550 this is the last year to get it. Overall its not bad on gas all things considered (21-25mpg is what i get). Also just my 2 cents is if you can afford to buy it you shouldn't be concerned about gas mileage. The m550 is substantially faster than the 540. Its a great compromise between performance and comfort.
That’s right, I forgot the ones going forward will be 560i. I was expecting the M550i to be worst on gas but my husbands X5 has definitely surprised me. It’s not as bad as people have made it out to be but we also drive it conservatively as it’s a nice cruise vehicle.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2023, 03:07 PM   #19
silverydragon72
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M550 2021

Quote:
That’s right, I forgot the ones going forward will be 560i. I was expecting the M550i to be worst on gas but my husbands X5 has definitely surprised me. It’s not as bad as people have made it out to be but we also drive it conservatively as it’s a nice cruise vehicle.
If you drive it in eco you will get the higher number. 21 is more stop and go or aggressive driving. If you really want the V8 get it now. If you don't care you got a bit of options.
Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 03:31 PM   #20
NGT2
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverydragon72 View Post
If you drive it in eco you will get the higher number. 21 is more stop and go or aggressive driving. If you really want the V8 get it now. If you don't care you got a bit of options.
Haha I think I’m getting closer to 11 than 21

Appreciate 2
Jsoto250154.00
Mandingo93461.00
      03-24-2023, 03:32 PM   #21
NGT2
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Thank you for you input! Set to test drive the 540i this weekend. I think I might end up going with the slightly larger, 540i over the m340. I love the fact that the seats fold down, I didn’t have that on my GS just the pass through. Does your 5 have the dynamic handling? I’ve heard it might be a good option. As long as I get something with a 6 cylinder, shadow line and m sport package, that’s good enough for me 😊. We usually keep our cars for about 2-3 years (even though the last 2 we traded in we each had for 1.5 years), I think I might be keeping this one for a bit longer if I really like it so financing might be the better option for me.
FYI - Dynamic Handling on a 550 is slightly different than on a 540. Also may be hard to find on either model, but if you can find one on either then I would make an effort to test drive it.

Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00
      03-24-2023, 03:33 PM   #22
NGT2
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
It’s such a bad ass car. That’s funny you mention that, my husband was telling me the same exact thing yesterday. He was saying with the macan he always felt the need to drive it like a maniac but with the X5 M550i he drives it more conservatively and doesn’t have that need to floor it everywhere because it feels good to just cruise in it. He always says “that thing wants to fly when you floor it”, which is also why I drive it pretty conservatively too. I like cars where I feel I have control over them (Can maneuver them well), not them controlling me with all their power 😩. It does feel like you’re riding on top of a pillow though.

I will deff look out for the DHP and test drive one if it’s available. Sounds interesting. I was actually considering that too, the 540i with shadow line and M sport package but there are very few around here to test drive. I deff want a 6 cylinder car or greater. My only 4 cylinder was my first car Acura integra like 19 years ago and don’t think I would ever get used to one.

Yes, someone else also mentioned the quality of the seats as well which I didn’t think about. I’m sure it’s the same diff from the x3 to x5. My husbands seats are much more comfortable and it also has the merino leather so that’s something to take into consideration. I have some brainstorming to do. I hear you on the Lexus, they aren’t gas guzzlers per se but for the lack of power they have, they aren’t very efficient.

I appreciate you chiming in, all good valid points. I deff have more things to take into consideration this weekend when I go test drive a few [...]
It can be hard to test drive them all.

If you decide to go with the 5 and are buying used then we can help you parse through the differences in model years (2021+ have some updated styling and features but also lost some options). Like the merino leather - not available on 2021+ (and difficult to find on prior years too) but the premium Nappa leather option is fantastic (I have Nappa in the 5 and merino in the X7).

Appreciate 1
Jsoto250154.00