BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications Power supply error after collision

08-18-2023, 05:45 PM   #1
Mutilatorxxx
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i G30 LCi, 520d G07 LCi

Power supply error after collision

Hi everyone,

My car has a few errors after collision and repair. The error image is attached. It says: Power supply: Stop carefully. "Do not continue driving. Continгув driving will lead to malfunction of safety-relevant functions. Battery can not be recharged. Call roadside assistance."

Image here https://prnt.sc/KhFgcWdGBnmo

Pyrofuse on the 12v battery was repaired and the car starts but due to the message above alternator doesn't charge it.

ISTA shows an error 803424: BATT48: deactivation due to the collision detection terminal 30c.

I assume that these two malfunctions are connected. Can somebody advise how to fix the power supply error and activate the mild-hybrid system?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2023, 03:50 AM   #2
miodekclk
Registered
Rep
Drives: g05

Hi, I have the same problem with my 48v battery. I wonder if i can make it trought OBD or not. Did you solved it?
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2023, 02:56 PM   #3
1stMale
Registered
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: BMW X4 G02

Quote:
Originally Posted by miodekclk View Post
Hi, I have the same problem with my 48v battery. I wonder if i can make it trought OBD or not. Did you solved it?
did you solve it?
I have an error after an accident, I changed contact 30c (battery airbag), but it did not help.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2024, 05:26 AM   #4
sero62
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330

Mutilatorxxx did you somehow solve this problem? if yes how? have the same issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutilatorxxx View Post
Hi everyone,

My car has a few errors after collision and repair. The error image is attached. It says: Power supply: Stop carefully. "Do not continue driving. Continгув driving will lead to malfunction of safety-relevant functions. Battery can not be recharged. Call roadside assistance."

Image here https://prnt.sc/KhFgcWdGBnmo

Pyrofuse on the 12v battery was repaired and the car starts but due to the message above alternator doesn't charge it.

ISTA shows an error 803424: BATT48: deactivation due to the collision detection terminal 30c.

I assume that these two malfunctions are connected. Can somebody advise how to fix the power supply error and activate the mild-hybrid system?
Appreciate 0