BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes | Chassis Green tires blank pressure after service.

12-28-2023, 12:51 PM   #1
Vinneyy
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive

Green tires blank pressure after service.

Hello everyone, About a week ago I got my rear brakes and rotors replaced at a local shop. Brakes and rotors feel good but the only issue I've noticed is there's no tire pressure readings on any 4 tires but they all show green. No matter how many times I reset it in the Idrive they stay blank, Is it possible something was messed up in the process or is it something I could reset through the OBD port?
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2023, 07:31 PM   #2
padresu
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: g30

had the same issue - no amount of reset attempts made difference, green tire and no numeric dispsplay.
I used Bimmer code to code display to PSI and temp - since then no issue. On next reset via I drive. - went smoothly to display
Either one, Carly or Bimmer should do.
if you do not have access to either, disconnect battery for 10 minutes, see it that helps.
Appreciate 1
      12-29-2023, 10:57 PM   #3
Vinneyy
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 540i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by padresu View Post
had the same issue - no amount of reset attempts made difference, green tire and no numeric dispsplay.
I used Bimmer code to code display to PSI and temp - since then no issue. On next reset via I drive. - went smoothly to display
Either one, Carly or Bimmer should do.
if you do not have access to either, disconnect battery for 10 minutes, see it that helps.
Turns out one of my TPMS batteries is low so I’ll be getting that fixed here soon, thank though!
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2024, 03:33 AM   #4
mestokes
Registered
Rep
Drives: yamaha

However, it has come to my attention that one of my TPMS batteries is running low, and I will be having it serviced here very soon.
geometry dash lite

Last edited by mestokes; 01-03-2024 at 03:48 AM..
Appreciate 0