BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion Exhaust Shop Recommendation in DMV

01-21-2022, 08:03 PM   #1
spielnicht
Petrolhead
Rep
Drives: 24 X3 M40i/14 550i/08 Z4 3.0si

Garage List
Exhaust Shop Recommendation in DMV

Anyone got any recommendations for a good exhaust shop in the DMV that they've personally had work done there and can vouch for their work? I've been to a couple in NoVA that are just OK but wouldn't go back to. My biggest issue is they refuse to take down the exhaust to do proper welding and usually ends up looking like what you'd expect to see on a hoopty. I'm seriously dumbfounded when I see them spending 2+hrs with a small mirror trying to figure out where to weld and ending up looking like crap when it would have taken them 1/3 of the time if they just unbolt the exhaust from the downpipes.

Anyway, I've gotten most of my exhaust setup bolted myself at the BMW punch marks and with BMW clamps, but I just need resonators welded and want to make sure they get done right.

Any recommendations are appreciated.
2008 Z4 3.0si 6MT
2011 Z4 35si (sold)
Appreciate 0