BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum iDrive, Audio, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics + Coding Looking for 2022 G30/G31 and RSE owner's guide

08-05-2022, 03:56 AM   #1
luigilauro
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e xDrive Touring

Looking for 2022 G30/G31 and RSE owner's guide

Does anyone know how to get a user manual with a fully specced out 530e touring, including also RSE manual?

I was trying to get as much documentation as possible to better understand how it works, but I don't have the VIN of my car yet (530e xDrive Touring, almost full optional, with RSE).

Anyone to the rescue?
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2022, 06:54 AM   #2
r1cero
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw 520d g30

If you check online owners manual for 5 series you will find the following:

So even if you got the vin, my understanding is that the info found in the online manual won't be there and can only be obtained printed through the dealer.

HOWEVER, that part of the manual is available via BMW driver's guide app. So to see the manual for the 2021 RSE, you will need to obtain VIN number from LCI g30 with that option ticked and you will be able to open it. If you wish I can dm you my VIN and you could check manual for older RSE but as we know much has changed. Also, when you download the app you have option to add demo vehicle and it is 530e touring, but without the rear entertainment optioned but it may be useful to you.
Appreciate 1
      08-05-2022, 08:28 AM   #3
luigilauro
Private First Class
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e xDrive Touring

Thank you a lot, I thought it was easier to find manuals online for a 2022 G31 also including the RSE part... I'll wait for the VIN then...
Appreciate 0