BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) Max Stays in Red Bull Until '23

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-14-2020, 09:31 AM   #45
mk1-fan
Lieutenant
mk1-fan's Avatar
South Africa
498
Rep
545
Posts

Drives: 2018 G30 540i
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Gauteng, South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Your comment is not correct like usual ...
Lewis was butthurt in Monza and Spa , because he lost it there from Charles !
Lewis actually "made" the word => "The Ferrari Jet-Mode" That's what he said to the press . Lewis was the first to talk about the Ferrari "JET-Mode"

Lewis didn't had the balls to make it open for the FIA .
But MAX had the balls to do it mate ! Because Ferrari was cheating and it was visible for the whole world . The Ferrari pace (top-speed) was onreal on the straights !

It was actually really strange at that moment when MAX told that Ferrari was cheating .
Suddenly the Ferrari's were going slower ...and it was a fact
Saying the Ferrari had "jet-mode" is hardly accusing them of cheating. Rather it is saying it is unbelievable fast in a straight line, however that may be achieved.

Max had no right saying that Ferrari was cheating, even if they did, without producing evidence.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2020, 10:05 AM   #46
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1-fan View Post
Saying the Ferrari had "jet-mode" is hardly accusing them of cheating. Rather it is saying it is unbelievable fast in a straight line, however that may be achieved.

Max had no right saying that Ferrari was cheating, even if they did, without producing evidence.
Like I said ; Lewis said first of all the word "Ferrari JET-Mode"
What do you understand in the F1-world of Ferrari JET-Mode ?
For me personally is JET-Mode a "filtered word" for cheating and it came from Lewis !
MAX complained about it at first . Later even Toto came up with it, while he was cheating himself with the Merc tire-cooling innovation ..
Ohhh...Man give me a break !

MAX did the right thing .Or do you think the Jet-Mode was a miracle from above ?

And Briatore talks with his d*ck !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 10:12 AM   #47
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Like I said ; Lewis said first of all the word "Ferrari JET-Mode"
What do you understand in the F1-world of Ferrari JET-Mode ?
For me personally is JET-Mode a "filtered word" for cheating and it came from Lewis !
MAX complained about it at first . Later even Toto came up with it, while he was cheating himself with the Merc tire-cooling innovation ..
Ohhh...Man give me a break !

MAX did the right thing .Or do you think the Jet-Mode was a miracle from above ?

And Briatore talks with his d*ck !
I hardly think Briatore is an ambassador of anything > Crashgate
Appreciate 2
      01-14-2020, 10:43 AM   #48
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I hardly think Briatore is an ambassador of anything > Crashgate
That seems also to happen for Binotto . Crash in a gate is know in the Ferrari team !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 12:02 PM   #49
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
That seems also to happen for Binotto . Crash in a gate is know in the Ferrari team !
16><5 into each other at Brazilian
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 12:38 PM   #50
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
16><5 into each other at Brazilian
Yeah my friend . It was a highlight . And it puts Ferrari in the spotlights...

I have to say, the movie poster looks great !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 12:44 PM   #51
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah my friend . It was a highlight . And it puts Ferrari in the spotlights...

I have to say, the movie poster looks great !
Four oscar nominations for this outstanding manoeuvre including Best co6k up
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 01:03 PM   #52
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Four oscar nominations for this outstanding manoeuvre including Best co6k up
Also one oscar for Binotto as for the best screenwriter
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-14-2020, 01:08 PM   #53
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Also one oscar for Binotto as for the best screenwriter
Even though he hid behind the screens..What a Performance!
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 09:26 AM   #54
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Even though he hid behind the screens..What a Performance!
Looks awesome my friend !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 12:28 PM   #55
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Looks awesome my friend !
No doubt about it..Lew and Seb will be feeling MAXimum heat from CAR 33.
On the radio saying ''we've just been Hondared''
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 12:40 PM   #56
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
My friend I can just TASTE that same Moet Chandon champers on my lips
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 02:14 PM   #57
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
My friend I can just TASTE that same Moet Chandon champers on my lips
Cheers my friend !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-18-2020, 03:19 PM   #58
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Cheers my friend !
You too! Must be an exciting time for Max waiting to get his hands on that '20 RB and giving it a break-in run.
Appreciate 1
      01-19-2020, 09:26 AM   #59
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19683
Rep
11,846
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
You too! Must be an exciting time for Max waiting to get his hands on that '20 RB and giving it a break-in run.
From his latest tests earlier this week and interview it sounds very promising !
Lewis here we come...

__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      01-19-2020, 11:10 AM   #60
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
From his latest tests earlier this week and interview it sounds very promising !
Lewis here we come...

My friend,if Max doesn't get the championship this year I will eat 5 bananas at once
Appreciate 1
      01-20-2020, 04:22 AM   #61
mk1-fan
Lieutenant
mk1-fan's Avatar
South Africa
498
Rep
545
Posts

Drives: 2018 G30 540i
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Gauteng, South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
My friend,if Max doesn't get the championship this year I will eat 5 bananas at once
LOL

Not saying Max will not win the championship, but there is this one small matter....


https://www.crash.net/f1/news/935490...n-machine-2020
Appreciate 1
MKSixer19951.00

      01-20-2020, 06:14 AM   #62
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1-fan View Post
LOL

Not saying Max will not win the championship, but there is this one small matter....


https://www.crash.net/f1/news/935490...n-machine-2020
Yeah Max must be quaking in his race boots at that
Appreciate 1
      01-20-2020, 06:59 AM   #63
mk1-fan
Lieutenant
mk1-fan's Avatar
South Africa
498
Rep
545
Posts

Drives: 2018 G30 540i
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Gauteng, South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Yeah Max must be quaking in his race boots at that
Nope, not quaking, but rather dejected knowing his chances are very slim indeed.

The last race result was no coincidence. That was the real gap between Merc and the rest of the pack, as they didn't turn anything down, or held anything back.

It's always easier to take chances when chasing.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer19951.00

      01-20-2020, 05:32 PM   #64
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2516
Rep
2,955
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1-fan View Post
Nope, not quaking, but rather dejected knowing his chances are very slim indeed.

The last race result was no coincidence. That was the real gap between Merc and the rest of the pack, as they didn't turn anything down, or held anything back.

It's always easier to take chances when chasing.
Think it's fair to say Ham/Merc took a chance and turned things up in the last race as they had nothing to lose and luckily for them the PU stayed in one piece.
Appreciate 1
      01-25-2020, 08:00 AM   #65
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
19951
Rep
8,877
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Think it's fair to say Ham/Merc took a chance and turned things up in the last race as they had nothing to lose and luckily for them the PU stayed in one piece.
Ze Germans don't get lucky. They calculate.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
mk1-fan497.50

      01-25-2020, 12:53 PM   #66
mk1-fan
Lieutenant
mk1-fan's Avatar
South Africa
498
Rep
545
Posts

Drives: 2018 G30 540i
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Gauteng, South Africa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Think it's fair to say Ham/Merc took a chance and turned things up in the last race as they had nothing to lose and luckily for them the PU stayed in one piece.
Ze Germans don't get lucky. They calculate.
No coincidence most motoring standards are German.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer19951.00

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST