BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Ivanka Trump used personal email for government business

02-04-2020, 06:24 AM   #111
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Oh nice, so we all mostly agree Mr Trump should stfu and do his job. Not run his mouth and create controversy like he's on The Apprentice.
Not all of us. Fighting back against the radical leftists is my favorite aspect of President Trump's political brand. That's why he won the Republican nomination in the first place.
      02-04-2020, 06:28 AM   #112
floridaorange
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Not all of us. Fighting back against the radical leftists is my favorite aspect of President Trump's political brand. That's why he won the Republican nomination in the first place.
What specifically has that accomplished, in your mind, besides entertainment value?
      02-04-2020, 06:35 AM   #113
Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Quote:
What specifically has that accomplished, in your mind, besides entertainment value?
Politically it provided hope to those like me whom have been frustrated by the inability to fight back against the relentless attacks by the Left. It also opened the minds of those whom haven't ever seen the Left called out for their bullshit. But the biggest accomplishment is winning the election and then implementing all the initiatives he accomplished; and preventing the initiatives of the Democrat party. In other words it accomplished everything.
      02-04-2020, 07:51 AM   #114
floridaorange
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Politically it provided hope to those like me whom have been frustrated by the inability to fight back against the relentless attacks by the Left. It also opened the minds of those whom haven't ever seen the Left called out for their bullshit. But the biggest accomplishment is winning the election and then implementing all the initiatives he accomplished; and preventing the initiatives of the Democrat party. In other words it accomplished everything.

Like in his acceptance speech? Or you mean like after Steve Bannon and right wing extremists got a hold of him?

Because I gotta say, I like the Trump from his acceptance speech.