BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Jim Jordan Republican and pervert

02-14-2020, 05:36 PM   #45
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Ew what?
Story is something like this, a few - I’m not sure of the number but it seems a portion of the team were aware that the team doctor was showering with the players and they were uncomfortable. Then there is the claim that the doctor had ejaculated on a players leg.

Members of the team informed jim Jordan and another coach and they did nothing. Believe a report said Jim Jordan laughed it off.

The story had circulated for a length of time and was rehashed nationally when Jordan was prominent on a impeachment committee.

As for Lindsey graham - it’s fun to make fun of him because he’s never seen with a women and his speech is Truman Capotesque.
So you are a liberal homophobe? How deep can you dig?
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2020, 06:48 PM   #46
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
No phobia just pointing out Graham’s dichotomy with his brother Franklin and conversion therapy.
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 12:09 PM   #47
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
No phobia just pointing out Graham’s dichotomy with his brother Franklin and conversion therapy.
The integrity runs deep here
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2020, 12:50 PM   #48
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No phobia just pointing out Graham's dichotomy with his brother Franklin and conversion therapy.
The integrity runs deep here
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...octor-n1078476
      02-15-2020, 04:34 PM   #49
floridaorange
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Way to stay on topic bud
      02-15-2020, 05:11 PM   #50
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

The dems just want Jordan out because he eviscerates the left and their pathetic witnesses like a skilled swordsman. His quick brain and fast speaking of facts gets their heads a spinnin and tongues tied.
These were allegations made years ago which were dismissed as the phony political hit jobs they were, the left is so quick to make up fictitious BS against anybody who doesn’t jump onboard their sinking ship or at least cave to their paper tiger threats. The boys and girls who constantly cry wolf have been exposed and this rehash of the alinsky smear on Jim will fail like the rest. Sorry Schumer, pelosi and the rest, you lose, again. Jim Jordan isn’t going anywhere.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 3
Efthreeoh6604.00
3798j1208.00
MKSixer20213.00

02-15-2020, 05:20 PM   #51
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
The dems just want Jordan out because he eviscerates the left and their pathetic witnesses like a skilled swordsman. His quick brain and fast speaking of facts gets their heads a spinnin and tongues tied.
These were allegations made years ago which were dismissed as the phony political hit jobs they were, the left is so quick to make up fictitious BS against anybody who doesn't jump onboard their sinking ship or at least cave to their paper tiger threats. The boys and girls who constantly cry wolf have been exposed and this rehash of the alinsky smear on Jim will fail like the rest. Sorry Schumer, pelosi and the rest, you lose, again. Jim Jordan isn't going anywhere.
Apparently you have never watched him cross examine someone. He's a blithering idiot, who's only known talent is bluster.
      02-15-2020, 08:25 PM   #52
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Blood View Post
Quote:
These were allegations made years ago which were dismissed as the phony political hit jobs they were, the left is so quick to make up fictitious BS against anybody who doesn't jump onboard their sinking ship or at least cave to their paper tiger threats. The boys and girls who constantly cry wolf have been exposed and this rehash of the alinsky smear on Jim will fail like the rest. Sorry Schumer, pelosi and the rest, you lose, again. Jim Jordan isn't going anywhere.
Apparently you have never watched him cross examine someone. He's a blithering idiot, who's only known talent is bluster.
Like your posts these days..
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2020, 10:39 PM   #53
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Hilarious to see the cultists defend Gym Jordan.
Appreciate 2
      02-16-2020, 11:05 PM   #54
Nuckle
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Quote:
So you are a cultist when you go on another persons testimony without vetting it out for proof? I have no idea if this dude is guilty or not. If he is then he needs to suffer the maximum punishment. At this point there is no way to determine that. So he is innocent until then.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 09:19 AM   #55
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
no one is defending him if what he did is true.

But, to date, after years and several investigations, he has been proven innocent multiple times with others testifying he wasnt involved.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 09:32 AM   #56
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
no one is defending him if what he did is true.

But, to date, after years and several investigations, he has been proven innocent multiple times with others testifying he wasnt involved.
Proven innocent? No. He has not been charged with anything. The preponderance of evidence suggests he may have known about the abuse. But what would he be convicted of? Bad judgement? He has certainly demonstated that in other areas.
      02-18-2020, 09:38 AM   #57
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Proven innocent? No. He has not been charged with anything. The preponderance of evidence suggests he may have known about the abuse. But what would he be convicted of? Bad judgement? He has certainly demonstated that in other areas.
there have been many investigations, and they have cleared him of any wrong doing each time.

how about you go research the entire case instead of just the one sided reported against jordan?

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 09:42 AM   #58
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
there have been many investigations, and they have cleared him of any wrong doing each time.

how about you go research the entire case instead of just the one sided reported against jordan?
One side?
      02-18-2020, 09:47 AM   #59
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
One side?
either put in the time to do the research, or continue to only read these articles in here about how Jordan covered it up that sumbmwguy is posting.

But at the very least, stop acting like you know what you are talking about.

Appreciate 2
Run Silent13377.50
MKSixer20213.00

02-18-2020, 10:05 AM   #60
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
So you are a cultist when you go on another persons testimony without vetting it out for proof? I have no idea if this dude is guilty or not. If he is then he needs to suffer the maximum punishment. At this point there is no way to determine that. So he is innocent until then.
This is a point Democrats have seemingly forgotten. It's in the actual Constitution, not the one that they think we live under.

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 10:37 AM   #61
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
either put in the time to do the research, or continue to only read these articles in here about how Jordan covered it up that sumbmwguy is posting.

But at the very least, stop acting like you know what you are talking about.
Still wondering which "side" you are referring to? The independent press? The people with integrity, who don't use bias and loaded language in their reports? Even the Hill, owned by a pro trump guy, ran with the story.

I still can't get over the alt-right and the way they clutch their pearls because Hannity, Rush, and RT tell them not to believe the free US press. Silly.
      02-18-2020, 10:54 AM   #62
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Still wondering which "side" you are referring to? The independent press? The people with integrity, who don't use bias and loaded language in their reports? Even the Hill, owned by a pro trump guy, ran with the story.

I still can't get over the alt-right and the way they clutch their pearls because Hannity, Rush, and RT tell them not to believe the free US press. Silly.
the side that is only reporting the story of the 2 brothers saying he knew and then called one of them and "begged" him not to say anything.

Idgaf if a right, left, up or down biased entertainment company published the article.

There is a ~250 page report from an independent investigator that says otherwise.

you obviously dont like him cause republican. I could give 2 shits about him cause politician, but at least be objective in your condemnation. If you havent read the report, gtfo.

Appreciate 0
      02-18-2020, 11:21 AM   #63
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
the side that is only reporting the story of the 2 brothers saying he knew and then called one of them and "begged" him not to say anything.

Idgaf if a right, left, up or down biased entertainment company published the article.

There is a ~250 page report from an independent investigator that says otherwise.

you obviously dont like him cause republican. I could give 2 shits about him cause politician, but at least be objective in your condemnation. If you havent read the report, gtfo.
gtfo. Nice. What about the ref saying the same thing? gtfo indeed.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCAg&uact=5
      02-18-2020, 11:43 AM   #64
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
gtfo. Nice. What about the ref saying the same thing? gtfo indeed.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...4dUDCAg&uact=5
i addressed that earlier as well. the ref said that in a lawsuit filed by 39 guys, but no one else could corroborate and there was no substantial evidence of it.

have you read the report yet?

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 06:11 PM   #65
Dagamus_NM
Captain
Rep
Drives: '17 x1, '10 m3, '91 332iC

Oh Gym Jordan. It is people like him that create the Dennis Hastert's of the world.
Appreciate 1
      02-19-2020, 06:54 PM   #66
quick6
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i

Twin son's of different mothers.
Appreciate 0