BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Cosmetic Modifications G30 black grilles for night vision? Use M5 grilles?

09-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #1
Dutt1113
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i xdrive

G30 black grilles for night vision? Use M5 grilles?

I was wondering if anyone has came across a solution for black grilles for G30 grilles with night vision. Seems BMW doesn't make them and can't find any after market ones. I'm opposed to getting them painted because they will just get chipped unless you put some PPF to protect them.

I think bmw makes black ones with night vision for M5, but do they fit G30? Could you remove the m5 emblem?
      12-22-2020, 08:08 PM   #2
PhillySteve
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutt1113 View Post
I was wondering if anyone has came across a solution for black grilles for G30 grilles with night vision. Seems BMW doesn't make them and can't find any after market ones. I'm opposed to getting them painted because they will just get chipped unless you put some PPF to protect them.

I think bmw makes black ones with night vision for M5, but do they fit G30? Could you remove the m5 emblem?
I bought Azurite Black grills from IND and they fit perfectly on my 2019 540xi with Night Vision
Appreciate 0