E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > OMG my poor car!

01-30-2007, 06:56 PM   #23
astra
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 325Ci Individual

Garage List
OMG MY CAR IS BACK!!!3 cheers for Blau! lol...

they stuffed me around so much when i was going to pick up my car! first they said i might be able to have it bacl on thursdy arvo, as friday was the public holiday.. then they said no, you can have it on monday arvo, and that they would call on monday morning to tell me what time to pick it up.. they called as said on monday, but in the arvo, and said come and get the car anytime after 4pm.. ok.. so i make arangements to do that... then they call just before i am about to leave and say, no, don't come, the window regulator is broken now (they broke it, cos it was fine before i took it in.. this was the passenger's side front window), then i spoke to someone else, who called them and sugested they go to alto to get the part, which they did, then they rang me yet again to say i could have it back monday night, at 6:30... ok... so i got there, and am like, wtf? shop completely closed, lights off, everything! then i tried calling them, and it went to a message! after a while though, they came out from the back enterance and brought the car around for me... turns out the manager or something had just taken my car to alto to get my airbags re coded, so that's all good... after appologies and chocolates i have my car back! and she has never looked beter! (appart from the broken auto up/down driver's side window... it doesn't even move when i pull the switch to make all 4 windows move...) gonna ring em and ask wtf is up with that!