Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > Classifieds > Members Classifieds > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers

04-27-2024, 01:09 AM   #1
AshwinLB
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i 6MT

WTB: Turner 7.5mm Spacers with Integrated Hub Extenders

I’m looking to buy a set of Turner 7.5mm Spacers with Integrated Hub Extenders. It seems like they discontinued these on their website and only offer the 5mm and 10mm now.

I’m in a weird predicament where the 5mm doesn’t give me enough space to clear the calipers while the 10mm will cause fender clearance issues. It also looks like their standalone hub extenders do not fit into the F80 hub but I will have to measure to make sure.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 04:33 PM   #2
DeTh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 BSM

Garage List
2017 BMW M4  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
I'm not sure if I can send links here but I just ordered this from their website, it's even on sale:

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-6...-pad/?pdk=BAEB

7.5mm, fits f8x, hubcentric
I just ordered a set myself
      04-30-2024, 04:36 PM   #3
AshwinLB
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeTh View Post
I'm not sure if I can send links here but I just ordered this from their website, it's even on sale:

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-6...-pad/?pdk=BAEB

7.5mm, fits f8x, hubcentric
I just ordered a set myself
Those don’t have the hub extenders so the wheel will just be supported by the bolts/studs which they weren’t really meant to do. It’s also really hard to get the wheel centered so it will cause vibrations.

I ended up emailing Turner and they basically said the 7.5mm spacers with hub extenders are discontinued.

I found out VAC makes hub extenders for the f8x hubs, so I ended up ordering a set of those which is kinda better since they can be used with any spacer in the 3-8mm range instead of being stuck to one size.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2024, 04:44 PM   #4
DeTh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 BSM

Garage List
2017 BMW M4  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [10.00]
What is the depth of the stock hub?
I haven't measured but id think that as long as it is taller than 7.5mm that it would still install centered on the hub, no?

Edit: if it matters, Im using mine for the rear wheels
      04-30-2024, 04:48 PM   #5
AshwinLB
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

I believe the depth is around 10mm but it’s tapered. Even with a 5mm spacer on the front, there was a gap between the hub and the wheel. A 10mm spacer is the smallest possible spacer that can be made with one of those hubcentric lips on it, otherwise you need a hub extender
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #6
blue2turbo
Rep
Drives: 93' Toyota MR2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshwinLB View Post
Those don’t have the hub extenders so the wheel will just be supported by the bolts/studs which they weren’t really meant to do. It’s also really hard to get the wheel centered so it will cause vibrations.

I ended up emailing Turner and they basically said the 7.5mm spacers with hub extenders are discontinued.

I found out VAC makes hub extenders for the f8x hubs, so I ended up ordering a set of those which is kinda better since they can be used with any spacer in the 3-8mm range instead of being stuck to one size.
Do you happen to have a link to those hub extenders? Sounds like something I am looking for as well because the Turner 7.5's are so hard to find. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #7
AshwinLB
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2turbo View Post
Do you happen to have a link to those hub extenders? Sounds like something I am looking for as well because the Turner 7.5's are so hard to find. Thank you!
https://store.vacmotorsports.com/mob...hub-p2191.aspx

Make sure to select f8x. I just got mine, it took a few whacks with a dead blow hammer to get them in. It stretches out the hub a slight bit but since the wheel can’t reach it, it’s a non-issue, just a bit tight to get the spacers on. It also might be cause my hubs were a little rusty so it might be best to clean them up with a brass wire wheel first.
Appreciate 0