BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Watches How conspicuous is it to wear an expensive watch?

03-22-2018, 02:45 AM   #111
ny325
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E90

Thinking about adding the Seiko Sarb033 to my collection. Has a classy, black dial, and doesn't " scream look at me." That's the reason why it interest me. I would change the bracelet for a leather strap​. This will give it a more casual look. Funny thing is, I have several Rolex watches, and I regularly wear my Timex Weekender, and Expedition Scout on Nato straps from Clockwork Synergy. Love the simplicity of both models.

Last edited by ny325; 03-22-2018 at 02:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2018, 06:00 AM   #112
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Crunch View Post
Here's a pic of the watch with some amazon strap. No deployment strap because the deployment is uncomfortable against my wrist so I removed it. Sadly I have to use the penultimate strap hole because I have tiny little wrists. Overall I'm pretty pleased with it although I'm flummoxed on how to change the time/dual time because the lugs don't pull out like I'm used to. Doesn't fit at all under my french cuff shirt and barely underneath my normal shirts. I'm surprised because it doesn't seem that big at 42mm and fairly reasonable height.

Looks good! I’m debating one of the divers. For $600 micro brand feels like lots of value. I haven’t fully committed yet tho. In case I add a panerai base to my collection... as those prices have been coming off
Appreciate 0