BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-29-2018, 09:39 AM   #1101
________
Lieutenant Colonel
2140
Rep
1,520
Posts

Drives: _
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: _

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
No one gets numbers anymore, it's snapchat now? Ugh. I will never ask someone for snapchat. I will also never download that dumb app.

Anyway, get a shower & bam glitter gone. Also, wtf is a "dirty look" beard? Man, I feel old.
yeah... first its snapchat, if you guys are "close enough" then you exchange numbers.
also snap is somewhat better if you ask me - you can't make that shit up unlike phone numbers.
dirty look is when normally you're clean shaven but you don't shave for a few days so you have the beginning of a beard but you don't look like you vape and play nintendo switch while your wife's boyfriend is in the house. (i dont like the beard trend either)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup, snapchat is the new thing. That way hoes can send you nudes without even having to talk to you.
pretty much! in kanye's words: "she's such a fucking hoe, i love it"
Pics or it didn't happen??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
yeah... first its snapchat, if you guys are "close enough" then you exchange numbers.
also snap is somewhat better if you ask me - you can't make that shit up unlike phone numbers.
dirty look is when normally you're clean shaven but you don't shave for a few days so you have the beginning of a beard but you don't look like you vape and play nintendo switch while your wife's boyfriend is in the house. (i dont like the beard trend either)


pretty much! in kanye's words: "she's such a fucking hoe, i love it"
I'd rather get a fake number than waste my time on snapchat. That's for kids.

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Kanye is a no talent moron.

Dude you forgot to take your chill pills today!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 09:40 AM   #1102
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
3985
Rep
2,189
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'd rather get a fake number than waste my time on snapchat. That's for kids.

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Kanye is a no talent moron.
Agreed SnapChat is stupid and I hate it, but I can't deny it's benefits.
__________________
Josh
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 09:57 AM   #1103
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1949
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Pics or it didn't happen??




Dude you forgot to take your chill pills today!!!
Nah, everything I said is true. My ahole boss has pissed me off today as usual. So yea, I can't wait to go home, have a stiff drink & get laid tonight. Hate this place.

If tires didn't cost so much, I'd do a burnout in the Hellcat at lunch.
Appreciate 2
________2139.50
MKSixer23338.00

      10-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #1104
upstatedoc
pew pew
upstatedoc's Avatar
4011
Rep
2,012
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
1997 Toyota T100
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 9
FCobra942529.50
Now_Rudi7601.00
bimmette6291.50
Joekerr5880.50
nyalpine906042.00
________2139.50
MKSixer23338.00

      10-29-2018, 11:00 AM   #1105
xander_g
Major
xander_g's Avatar
Canada
761
Rep
1,003
Posts

Drives: E92/F10
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2014 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Well, I tried. Told someone I spend a lot of time with that I like her and wanted to be with her. Crashed and burned. Shot down in flames.

I'm short, fat, ugly, and nearly 50. I think it's time to just give up.
That's the wrong attitude. If one said no, another one will say yes. It's a numbers game, always has been.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 11:12 AM   #1106
upstatedoc
pew pew
upstatedoc's Avatar
4011
Rep
2,012
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back
so then had to go back to the school to get the boys and then take everyone back to her place, there was some hand holding in the car but i wasnt going to plant one on her with the boys in the back seat. she gives me a tour of her place, it's cute, she has a chocolate lab that is all over me. gotta get my boy home so we took off. i thought about planting one on her while we were at her house but the boys were running around so i didnt. had the boys all weekend so didnt get to hang out with her again. might see what she is up to after work today. still have the wine pairing on sunday, i have to find a blazer. just found out there is going to be 150 people there and its $100 per person. did anyone fall asleep?
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
1997 Toyota T100
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 8
FCobra942529.50
Now_Rudi7601.00
bimmette6291.50
nyalpine906042.00
________2139.50

      10-29-2018, 11:15 AM   #1107
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1949
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
so then had to go back to the school to get the boys and then take everyone back to her place, there was some hand holding in the car but i wasnt going to plant one on her with the boys in the back seat. she gives me a tour of her place, it's cute, she has a chocolate lab that is all over me. gotta get my boy home so we took off. i thought about planting one on her while we were at her house but the boys were running around so i didnt. had the boys all weekend so didnt get to hang out with her again. might see what she is up to after work today. still have the wine pairing on sunday, i have to find a blazer. just found out there is going to be 150 people there and its $100 per person. did anyone fall asleep?
You suck at this. Just cut your junk off & leave this poor lady alone. You gave her blue lips.



Also, no more updates, you're boring us to death now.
Appreciate 4
upstatedoc4011.00
________2139.50
MKSixer23338.00

      10-29-2018, 11:17 AM   #1108
FCobra94
Brigadier General
FCobra94's Avatar
2530
Rep
4,714
Posts

Drives: '07 E90 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Work - I have no issue with confidence. But personally, I'm a mess.
Obviously haven't met you in person, but this is also really apparent just by reading your replies in this thread; not sure if you communicate in much the same way when you're 1-on-1 with people, but dude, you're kinda all over the place.

Regardless, the key to "confidence" in this sphere comes in one of two ways: it either comes to you naturally (which some peeps are naturally gifted with) or you have to learn what it takes to keep someone engaged. It sounds like you've tried "all the wrong things" so maybe try approaching it from a different angle.

This advice is gonna sound really douchey, but I highly recommend you at least give it a go. Download a book called magic bullets by nick savoy; also get the game by neil strauss. Even after throwing out all the PUA non-sense, it really focuses on the psychology of how to interact with people and better ways to make conversation interesting. That's really where "confidence" comes from IMO; once you hone an approach, you'll quickly figure out what works best given your natural personality and interests...this should most definitely, at least, lead you away from friendzone-type results.

If the above reading materials jive with you, maybe look into these bootcamps as well...given that you've got l00t and are quickly loosing hope, there's no reason not to at least try something this drastic given your current situation:
http://www.3secondrule.co.uk/portfolio/
__________________
'07 E90 335i - Automagic - Non-sport
MHD E50|Alpina Flash|Stg 2 LPFP|VRSF 7"FMIC-DP-CP|TIAL BOV|cp-e DCI
Bilstein B6|Dinan Camber Plates|E93 M3 FSB-LCA-Guide Rods|Manzo Toe Arms|HPS 5.0
Style 393 - 225/50/17 - 10/20 F/R spacers

Last edited by FCobra94; 10-29-2018 at 11:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 11:22 AM   #1109
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1868
Rep
196
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
I'd rather get a fake number than waste my time on snapchat. That's for kids.

So you just didn't shave for a few days. That's either lazy or you want to grow it out. Either way, "dirty beard" sounds so dumb & should never be spoken again.

Kanye is a no talent moron.
pretty much, yes
and keep in mind i'm 20, these girls are 19-21 so we are "kids" to some extent...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Pics or it didn't happen??

Dude you forgot to take your chill pills today!!!
can't post nudes lol not trying to get in trouble for that or be banned on bimmerpost


Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
so then had to go back to the school to get the boys and then take everyone back to her place, there was some hand holding in the car but i wasnt going to plant one on her with the boys in the back seat. she gives me a tour of her place, it's cute, she has a chocolate lab that is all over me. gotta get my boy home so we took off. i thought about planting one on her while we were at her house but the boys were running around so i didnt. had the boys all weekend so didnt get to hang out with her again. might see what she is up to after work today. still have the wine pairing on sunday, i have to find a blazer. just found out there is going to be 150 people there and its $100 per person. did anyone fall asleep?
i didn't fall asleep but i didn't finish either
you're giving all of us blue balls, and yourself too. you should've at least made some moves when you were at her house, with the kids running around! at least a kiss, please tell me you "gave her a reason to look forward" to seeing you more often
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 11:24 AM   #1110
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1868
Rep
196
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
Obviously haven't met you in person, but this is also really apparent just by reading your replies in this thread; not sure if you communicate in much the same way when you're 1-on-1 with people, but dude, you're kinda all over the place.

Regardless, the key to "confidence" in this sphere comes in one of two ways: it either comes to you naturally (which some peeps are naturally gifted with) or you have to learn what it takes to keep someone engaged. It sounds like you've tried "all the wrong things" so maybe try approaching it from a different angle.

This advice is gonna sound really douchey, but I highly recommend you at least give it a go. Download a book called magic bullets by nick savoy; also get the game by neil strauss. Even after throwing out all the PUA non-sense, it really focuses on the psychology of how to interact with people and better ways to make conversation interesting. That's really where "confidence" comes from IMO; once you hone an approach, you'll quickly figure out what works best given your natural personality and interests...this should most definitely, at least, lead you away from friendzone-type results.

If the above reading materials jive with you, maybe look into these bootcamps as well...given that you've got l00t and are quickly loosing hope, there's no reason not to at least try something this drastic given your advanced stage within your relationship career:
http://www.3secondrule.co.uk/portfolio/
AHA so the material i mentioned a few posts back showed up
i'd say fuck PUA shit, it's literally useless unless you're trying to pick up thotties with daddy issues (the kind of girl who says "touch my butt and eat pizza with me"), even if that's the case i'd vote no but you do you.

read models by mark manson, it's almost my bible. I can send you the PDF if you (or anyone) is interested, it's a short read but hella useful.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 11:32 AM   #1111
FCobra94
Brigadier General
FCobra94's Avatar
2530
Rep
4,714
Posts

Drives: '07 E90 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
AHA so the material i mentioned a few posts back showed up
i'd say fuck PUA shit, it's literally useless unless you're trying to pick up thotties with daddy issues (the kind of girl who says "touch my butt and eat pizza with me"), even if that's the case i'd vote no but you do you.

read models by mark manson, it's almost my bible. I can send you the PDF if you (or anyone) is interested, it's a short read but hella useful.
I wouldn't be that close minded about it; your demographic and his are apples to oranges my dude. You're still chasing girls that are barely old enough to legally purchase cigarettes...big difference in approach style there.

Either way, it doesn't matter which method is actually applied; TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT is the first step. Placing yourself in target rich environments and making a move will make or break success here. But yeah, NO method will work if all you're doing is the same old thing over and over again.
__________________
'07 E90 335i - Automagic - Non-sport
MHD E50|Alpina Flash|Stg 2 LPFP|VRSF 7"FMIC-DP-CP|TIAL BOV|cp-e DCI
Bilstein B6|Dinan Camber Plates|E93 M3 FSB-LCA-Guide Rods|Manzo Toe Arms|HPS 5.0
Style 393 - 225/50/17 - 10/20 F/R spacers
Appreciate 3
      10-29-2018, 11:37 AM   #1112
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1868
Rep
196
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94 View Post
I wouldn't be that close minded about it; your demographic and his are apples to oranges my dude. You're still chasing girls that are barely old enough to legally purchase cigarettes...big difference in approach style there.

Either way, it doesn't matter which method is actually applied; TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT is the first step. Placing yourself in target rich environments and making a move will make or break success here. But yeah, NO method will work if all you're doing is the same old thing over and over again.
100% agree with you, never really thought of that but the part in bold is a sad/sudden realization

but yeah, naturally our ways of approach are going to be different. im in a college campus and can go to college bars, he'd probably won't be doing that. in my experience though, the PUA stuff does work, but i've yet to meet someone "interesting" through that - i've changed my methods but to say i'm 100% not using any influences from that would be a slight lie.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
FCobra942529.50

      10-29-2018, 11:41 AM   #1113
CTinline-six
Welcome to Jurassic Park
CTinline-six's Avatar
United_States
3985
Rep
2,189
Posts

Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Connecticut

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
100% agree with you, never really thought of that but the part in bold is a sad/sudden realization

but yeah, naturally our ways of approach are going to be different. im in a college campus and can go to college bars, he'd probably won't be doing that. in my experience though, the PUA stuff does work, but i've yet to meet someone "interesting" through that - i've changed my methods but to say i'm 100% not using any influences from that would be a slight lie.

Any updates on the little mermaid?
__________________
Josh
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 01:36 PM   #1114
Turkish Pickle
i want the girl, but not what she's going through
Turkish Pickle's Avatar
United_States
1868
Rep
196
Posts

Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicagoland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Any updates on the little mermaid?
she's back in school about an hour away from my school
we were talking about cold war (drunk conversations) and she said she never really looked into it, sent me a snap yesterday on the notes she took on cold war so that "next time i'll know what you're saying" - her words

so i guess we're chilling?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
In fact, I was young, dumb and full of cum but emptied quite often.
Appreciate 1
      10-29-2018, 02:05 PM   #1115
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
nyalpine90's Avatar
United_States
6042
Rep
11,211
Posts

Drives: G01 Msport
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: N.Y.

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
soooo I think I mentioned that she had surgery on her foot friday, took longer than expected, she has to wear a stiff shoe (insert joke here ) so now she cant drive and texts me to pick her and her son up.So we drop the boys off and head to the little italian bistro for a drinky or two. Hang out at the bar for two hours talking. She had to elevate her foot so she has her right leg in my lap the whole time. whoops.. be right back

alright not bad, so did u massage her leg??
Appreciate 3
________2139.50
MKSixer23338.00

      10-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #1116
________
Lieutenant Colonel
2140
Rep
1,520
Posts

Drives: _
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: _

iTrader: (0)

Hahahahaha this thread is awesome...

upstatedoc I am truly happy for you. Not gonna bust your chops, having her leg on yours and holding hands in the car must've been really nice! Love the thrill of relationship starts... keep going, you're made. Don't force anything, you already got this. If it weren't for the kids you'd have kissed and whatnot for SURE.

Keep us posted, we really enjoy following your story!

Never_Enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bayerische Motoren Werke dude we've been through this before... it's easy to edit a picture to blur stuff that's private/illegal... your excuses are no good any more.

We'll take it as it never happened then, nice storytelling on your part though
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop674.50

      10-29-2018, 02:19 PM   #1117
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1949
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
she's back in school about an hour away from my school
we were talking about cold war (drunk conversations) and she said she never really looked into it, sent me a snap yesterday on the notes she took on cold war so that "next time i'll know what you're saying" - her words

so i guess we're chilling?
I thought snap was for the good pics. This is a let down.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 02:20 PM   #1118
upstatedoc
pew pew
upstatedoc's Avatar
4011
Rep
2,012
Posts

Drives: blue streak
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: not downstate

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post

alright not bad, so did u massage her leg??
she was wearing kind of like capris, i did note she had smoothly shaven legs
__________________
2018 Stinger GT
1997 Toyota T100
2009 E90 N51 /Active Autowerke Stage 2 tune/BMW Performance Exhaust/
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
nyalpine906042.00
MKSixer23338.00

      10-29-2018, 02:20 PM   #1119
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1949
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Hahahahaha this thread is awesome...

upstatedoc I am truly happy for you. Not gonna bust your chops, having her leg on yours and holding hands in the car must've been really nice! Love the thrill of relationship starts... keep going, you're made. Don't force anything, you already got this. If it weren't for the kids you'd have kissed and whatnot for SURE.

Keep us posted, we really enjoy following your story!

Never_Enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bayerische Motoren Werke dude we've been through this before... it's easy to edit a picture to blur stuff that's private/illegal... your excuses are no good any more.

We'll take it as it never happened then, nice storytelling on your part though
Who the hell starts holding hands before even a kiss or actually dating?! He failed. He's about to lose her if he does not show some balls. Figuratively & literally at this point.
Appreciate 2
________2139.50
FCobra942529.50

      10-29-2018, 02:21 PM   #1120
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
1949
Rep
2,479
Posts

Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: PA

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
she was wearing kind of like capris, i did note she had smoothly shaven legs
When they shave it means DTF. Come on, man!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #1121
________
Lieutenant Colonel
2140
Rep
1,520
Posts

Drives: _
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: _

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Hahahahaha this thread is awesome...

upstatedoc I am truly happy for you. Not gonna bust your chops, having her leg on yours and holding hands in the car must've been really nice! Love the thrill of relationship starts... keep going, you're made. Don't force anything, you already got this. If it weren't for the kids you'd have kissed and whatnot for SURE.

Keep us posted, we really enjoy following your story!

Never_Enough HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bayerische Motoren Werke dude we've been through this before... it's easy to edit a picture to blur stuff that's private/illegal... your excuses are no good any more.

We'll take it as it never happened then, nice storytelling on your part though
Who the hell starts holding hands before even a kiss or actually dating?! He failed. He's about to lose her if he does not show some balls. Figuratively & literally at this point.
It's kind of a "juvenile" start of a relationship. Both must be having butterflies and the kids do make it different when taking the steps as you're proposing. Not worse, just different. I actually think the kids will make this be a "healthier" start as both have to really ponder before jumping in a relationship.

Another added benefit is that the "desire" is building up; when it happens, we'll have some rich details and pictures of some long-hard sexual business in all possibles cavities of both of them in all possible positions ahahahahah
Appreciate 1
Kyngofpop674.50

      10-29-2018, 02:34 PM   #1122
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
bimmette's Avatar
Canada
6292
Rep
4,700
Posts

Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
she was wearing kind of like capris, i did note she had smoothly shaven legs
When they shave it means DTF. Come on, man!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST