BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Gym Talk! daily talks gym related

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-06-2020, 07:16 AM   #1893
tony55343
First Lieutenant
90
Rep
316
Posts

Drives: 08 335i coupe 6mt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: MN

iTrader: (1)

Did the elliptical at home last night, weighed myself this morning 244.6 back on track after my cheat day(s) this weekend and down from last week as well. See if I can break 240 before I leave on Monday!! ( granted I will gain it back on my trip hahah )
Appreciate 1
cotmfk786.00

      02-06-2020, 07:42 AM   #1894
cotmfk
Major General
cotmfk's Avatar
786
Rep
5,171
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC, MD, VA

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony55343 View Post
Did the elliptical at home last night, weighed myself this morning 244.6 back on track after my cheat day(s) this weekend and down from last week as well. See if I can break 240 before I leave on Monday!! ( granted I will gain it back on my trip hahah )

Nice job!

It's always so tough to eat well while on travel!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #1895
tony55343
First Lieutenant
90
Rep
316
Posts

Drives: 08 335i coupe 6mt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: MN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
Nice job!

It's always so tough to eat well while on travel!
Thanks ! Yea it is, It's ok though I plan on eating whatever sounds good on my trip, I'll be using the hotel gym each morning . Once I return home I will be back on track with proper nutrition/daily caloric intake though! Have a few months until summer so enjoying myself on vacation is going to be just fine
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 08:01 AM   #1896
JP10
Captain
JP10's Avatar
739
Rep
662
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony55343 View Post
Thanks ! Yea it is, It's ok though I plan on eating whatever sounds good on my trip, I'll be using the hotel gym each morning . Once I return home I will be back on track with proper nutrition/daily caloric intake though! Have a few months until summer so enjoying myself on vacation is going to be just fine
Yeah don't be afraid to really enjoy yourself while your there. What matters is the 90% of the time you're on track. 10% eating what you want is what it is. I've spent too many vacations trying to really control how I eat, continue to exercise, etc. It's really not worth it in my opinion. Vacation is a time to relax.
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2020, 09:13 AM   #1897
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9504
Rep
8,197
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

^THIS is why I try to choose all-inclusives for vacation destination. We are already looking at a week for Christmas in Cancun.

"Dirty drunk Americanos"
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 09:44 AM   #1898
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10496
Rep
22,917
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Rode the bike and stretched think taking a day off
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 01:43 PM   #1899
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
6676
Rep
13,779
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

So pumped to go to the gym today after being on vacation for 2 weeks!
__________________
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 02:00 PM   #1900
JP10
Captain
JP10's Avatar
739
Rep
662
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
So pumped to go to the gym today after being on vacation for 2 weeks!
Slacker, you should've been working out every day and making yourself miserable. No dedication at all. Gym probably doesn't even want you to come back. Just quit.

Kidding... haha
Appreciate 1
      02-06-2020, 02:15 PM   #1901
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9504
Rep
8,197
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
So pumped to go to the gym today after being on vacation for 2 weeks!
The front desk hasn't had to field any INK complaints in 2 whole weeks!
Appreciate 3
JP10739.00
Rmtt7018.50

      02-06-2020, 05:51 PM   #1902
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
6676
Rep
13,779
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

Ugh! Why do all my warm up sets feel like max reps??!!
__________________
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2020, 07:52 PM   #1903
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10496
Rep
22,917
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Cuz you shrivelled up
Appreciate 1
      02-07-2020, 11:05 AM   #1904
tony55343
First Lieutenant
90
Rep
316
Posts

Drives: 08 335i coupe 6mt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: MN

iTrader: (1)

I didn't feel like going, but I made myself Hit the gym last night, arms/chest/abs and treadmill. Felt great afterwards , glad I went. Weighed in at 242 this AM , def going to break 240 in time for my trip (we will see what I weigh in after , eating good ) Love making progress .

Should be in pretty good shape by the time summer rolls around and I can't wait!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt7018.50

      02-07-2020, 11:12 AM   #1905
JP10
Captain
JP10's Avatar
739
Rep
662
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony55343 View Post
I didn't feel like going, but I made myself Hit the gym last night, arms/chest/abs and treadmill. Felt great afterwards , glad I went. Weighed in at 242 this AM , def going to break 240 in time for my trip (we will see what I weigh in after , eating good ) Love making progress .

Should be in pretty good shape by the time summer rolls around and I can't wait!
Way to get in there man, can't let the excuses hold you down. When i use to go to the gym after work I would always make it a point to go directly to the gym rather then going home. If I was to go home I'd sometimes struggle making it back out to the gym.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt7018.50

      02-07-2020, 11:19 AM   #1906
tony55343
First Lieutenant
90
Rep
316
Posts

Drives: 08 335i coupe 6mt
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: MN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Way to get in there man, can't let the excuses hold you down. When i use to go to the gym after work I would always make it a point to go directly to the gym rather then going home. If I was to go home I'd sometimes struggle making it back out to the gym.
Thanks, Yup I knew as soon as I was there it would feel great, just had to push past the laziness/excuses and make it happen !

Oh yea, I def go there straight from work, If I stopped home I wouldn't make it. On the days I don't go to gym I do at least use the elliptical at my house , but I enjoy lifting much more than cardio ! It's all about working towards the goal in the end though.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 09:04 AM   #1907
Rmtt
Colonel
Rmtt's Avatar
United_States
7019
Rep
2,078
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: South Carolina

iTrader: (3)

Hopefully things will be letting up very soon, and I will get back to my old routine.

No gym for this long means no appetite for me although I've been eating healthy when I do eat.

I finally weighed the other day and I'm down almost 12lbs since this all started.

I feel "deflated"..... But I'm actually looking pretty cut. It will probably take me a couple of months to get back to where I was although I'm not going to focus on bodyweight....just getting stronger. I will let that dictate where my calories settle in at.
__________________
Everybody has a gameplan....until they get punched in the mouth.
Appreciate 1
JP10739.00

      02-09-2020, 01:39 PM   #1908
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10496
Rep
22,917
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Pr 495 dead today think had bit more in tank. Random at the end of chest day also.
Appreciate 2
cotmfk786.00
Rmtt7018.50

      02-10-2020, 11:55 AM   #1909
JP10
Captain
JP10's Avatar
739
Rep
662
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Felt like hell in the gym this morning. Actually still feel like hell, on day two of my hangover and my body is pissed. Lost 5lbs over the weekend due to improper nutrition. Back to the grind this week, we will see how it goes. Hope I feel better tomorrow!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt7018.50

      02-10-2020, 12:33 PM   #1910
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9504
Rep
8,197
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Thursday night I aborted shoulders because my sugar crashed. Must have been comical seeing a sweaty dude riding a longboard from the gym to 7-11 to get a squishy.

So Friday after OT was done, I hit the work gym and started over on shoulders, got in a nice pump.

Saturday morning I hit a nice series of back/tri, nearly had the whole weight plates in use for tri extensions.

Yesterday I fully intended to ride the bike, then I was considering the treadmill, then I just curled up and took a nap. I felt like SHIT last night, and still some body aches this morning. POUNDING the Vitamin C, taking off work at 1, and hope to hit the gym about 3 for chest/bi.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 01:23 PM   #1911
cotmfk
Major General
cotmfk's Avatar
786
Rep
5,171
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: DC, MD, VA

iTrader: (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Thursday night I aborted shoulders because my sugar crashed. Must have been comical seeing a sweaty dude riding a longboard from the gym to 7-11 to get a squishy.

So Friday after OT was done, I hit the work gym and started over on shoulders, got in a nice pump.

Saturday morning I hit a nice series of back/tri, nearly had the whole weight plates in use for tri extensions.

Yesterday I fully intended to ride the bike, then I was considering the treadmill, then I just curled up and took a nap. I felt like SHIT last night, and still some body aches this morning. POUNDING the Vitamin C, taking off work at 1, and hope to hit the gym about 3 for chest/bi.
Been to Wuhan lately?

:troll:

__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 02:00 PM   #1912
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9504
Rep
8,197
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
Been to Wuhan lately?

:troll:

Not me.

Wait, did I include that "massage" I got in my list of weekend activities??? She was HOT. No, like really HOT, feverish even.

Appreciate 1
cotmfk786.00

      02-10-2020, 10:42 PM   #1913
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
lsturbointeg's Avatar
United_States
6676
Rep
13,779
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Asian lost in OH

iTrader: (0)

so after a week of hitting all the body parts I feel much better. getting stronger too but being careful not to snap some shit up
__________________
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt7018.50

      02-11-2020, 09:10 AM   #1914
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
9504
Rep
8,197
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

My arms are tingling nicely today. Did a pretty decent chest/bi workout yesterday. Last night I kept sleeping face down, to stretch all night while I recovered?
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST