BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

04-01-2020, 11:26 PM   #6337
qba335i
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
whats the tolerable age difference for man and woman?
5-10 years less or more? anyone wants to tell their ideas?
I think the rule is: half your age plus 7 (some people
also use 2 if you like them younger).
Appreciate 1
yco5722.50
      04-02-2020, 12:01 AM   #6338
DocL
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3

Just remember one thing guys. Marriage is the single most leading cause of divorce. Keep on dating.
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13152.00
      04-02-2020, 03:03 AM   #6339
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
if you don't have the equipment for it, spare the rest of us the discomfort.
Hahaha, hear, hear. I would tell that next time a girl of the gym, she wears almost 3 layers of tops and a special bra to push some where isn't much to push.
If I got smacked, I'll give you full credit

A: Would you wear shoes if you haven't feet?
B: NO!
A: So what's the bra for?

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2
      04-02-2020, 09:30 AM   #6340
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I don't disagree with that but imagine this: you're a somewhat attractive girl in her physical peak, and you're sitting at home, bored, on Tinder etc. So many guys open with "haha are you covid? because you're 19 and i wanna spread you" or "if covid doesnt take you out, can i" sorta lines it must get old

I don't think it was a thing out of "corona jokes bad" but it was more of a "it's getting old, be creative" sorta thing
All of which is a symptom of girls being really spoiled by being vastly outnumbered by guys on all the dating sites. A hot woman in her mid-20s will have hundreds of guys pinging her. She'll quickly realize that she's in a position of power. And power can be abused; if she's not emotionally healthy (and the hotter she is, the greater the chances of that) she'll be tempted to start jerking guys around just for a twisted thrill.
      04-02-2020, 10:23 AM   #6341
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
All of which is a symptom of girls being really spoiled by being vastly outnumbered by guys on all the dating sites. A hot woman in her mid-20s will have hundreds of guys pinging her. She'll quickly realize that she's in a position of power. And power can be abused; if she's not emotionally healthy (and the hotter she is, the greater the chances of that) she'll be tempted to start jerking guys around just for a twisted thrill.
this is why i have completely removed myself from online dating until this passes. im not here to keep some bitch entertained while she sits at home on her couch. im not here looking for a pen pal. i am using online dating as a means to meet a lifelong partner, and i just dont see that happening during all of this bullshit.

sucks that everybody in the entire world basically has to put their lives on hold because the corrupt assholes in the CCP decided to try to sweep this shit under the rug in order to try to save face, but it is what it is.
Appreciate 2
      04-02-2020, 10:36 AM   #6342
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
sucks that everybody in the entire world basically has to put their lives on hold because the corrupt assholes in the CCP decided to try to sweep this shit under the rug in order to try to save face, but it is what it is.
I hate to threadjack but this times infinity. If the collective world doesn't drop the fucking hammer on China in some fashion after the dust settles then we are dumber than we realize.

And yes, this sucks on the female friend front. Many plans have been cancelled on my end too.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 10:49 AM   #6343
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
I've been working on my text game but it's a useless effort tbh
God knows when I'll actually meet these girls and I can't string along people for that long
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2020, 10:51 AM   #6344
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Hahaha, hear, hear. I would tell that next time a girl of the gym, she wears almost 3 layers of tops and a special bra to push some where isn't much to push.
If I got smacked, I'll give you full credit

A: Would you wear shoes if you haven't feet?
B: NO!
A: So what's the bra for?
showing "like" she has some.. just like make up.. simple..
      04-03-2020, 03:05 AM   #6345
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
showing "like" she has some.. just like make up.. simple..
I think its a big difference to make up your Teint and face looking to "expand" your body in an obvious way.
To be honest, Im normally not the guy who is joking about other peoples marks and the more not about women with 'lacks' of optical spots. She is maybe not very happy with her two gamepads and is trying to rescue whats left.
Onto the flipside, when shes entering the sauna everybody could see, that there isnt any and it doesnt seem to bother her at all. Some things may be never revealed really logically

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
yco5722.50
      04-03-2020, 03:37 AM   #6346
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
I think its a big difference to make up your Teint and face looking to "expand" your body in an obvious way.
To be honest, Im normally not the guy who is joking about other peoples marks and the more not about women with 'lacks' of optical spots. She is maybe not very happy with her two gamepads and is trying to rescue whats left.
Onto the flipside, when shes entering the sauna everybody could see, that there isnt any and it doesnt seem to bother her at all. Some things may be never revealed really logically
you should tell her for not going to sauna..
      04-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #6347
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Had a good one yesterday from Tinder...

We match and she messages me asking what I do for work. I tell her and inquire about her. She is a fitness instructor at a local gym who is now laid off. She asks if I have Instagram to which I reply no just Facebook and snapchat. She asks for snapchat and as I'm typing it she unmatches. Nice lol. Probably just looking for followers anyway.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
premier3is1627.00
      04-03-2020, 11:29 AM   #6348
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Had a good one yesterday from Tinder...

We match and she messages me asking what I do for work. I tell her and inquire about her. She is a fitness instructor at a local gym who is now laid off. She asks if I have Instagram to which I reply no just Facebook and snapchat. She asks for snapchat and as I'm typing it she unmatches. Nice lol. Probably just looking for followers anyway.
If she is a fitness instructor.....she's definitely only looking for followers. One of the biggest reason I never got into SM even though I am involved with the gym like I am.

These people are so vain. And they make these BS posts like "on my way to the gym getting ready to go to war"...blah blah blah.

And most of them aren't really that impressive to begin with unless they are "enhanced". And even some of those look ordinary. So many fakes out there spewing advice, and a lot of it dangerous!
premier3is1627.00
      04-03-2020, 12:27 PM   #6349
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
If she is a fitness instructor.....she's definitely only looking for followers. One of the biggest reason I never got into SM even though I am involved with the gym like I am.

These people are so vain. And they make these BS posts like "on my way to the gym getting ready to go to war"...blah blah blah.

And most of them aren't really that impressive to begin with unless they are "enhanced". And even some of those look ordinary. So many fakes out there spewing advice, and a lot of it dangerous!
Very true. I have a friend who is a certified instructor and claims he knows everything. Very outspoken, constantly posting click bait shit like "off to war" and "gonna go improve my life today" and how much he lifted compared to yesterday. I've literally put him on ignore on all social media because it's too annoying. I worked out with him for a bit and was in pain constantly. Not the good kind of pain, but like the "I did this wrong" type of pain. Started working out with a different friend who is a physical therapist and emphasizes proper form, and just like that all the pain is gone and I've improved exponentially.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      04-03-2020, 12:32 PM   #6350
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:

This
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      04-14-2020, 12:52 PM   #6351
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I just noticed Furiously Fast is banned. What did I miss?
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      04-14-2020, 01:05 PM   #6352
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. Just saying. Now I can read this thread again. I expect some pretty good stories once the lockdown is over.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
vreihen1614885.00
      04-14-2020, 01:16 PM   #6353
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

hasnt he been banned on more than one occasion? or maybe i am thinking of someone else.

sucks that i will probably lose my early thirties to this virus. 31 years old now, i wonder how old i will be before i can start dating again..
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2020, 01:25 PM   #6354
flybigjet
Remove Before Flight
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C & Boeing's light twin

Quote:
31 years old now, i wonder how old i will be before i can start dating again..
Possibly..... just *possibly* before you're MediCare eligible.

But I wouldn't count on it
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2020, 01:30 PM   #6355
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Interesting - unsurprising but I didn't notice that

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person. Just saying. Now I can read this thread again. I expect some pretty good stories once the lockdown is over.
There's a few good stories brewing due to increased use of Tinder but at this point everyone has been a tease (understandably) so we're all waiting on this to be over soon. Working on a local match rn really fucking hope that works out. Deciding to quit smoking and this compounding at the same time was a dumb move

What sucks the most is, I lapsed against my better judgement and may have hit up some people I haven't talked to in a while. They're down to hang but they are living with their parents and don't want to drive 3 hours back to campus to get laid. Just like I'm not trying to meet the parents trying to resolve a case of cojones azules
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
cmyx6go15561.50
      04-14-2020, 02:23 PM   #6356
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Lol...thats why I was asking about him in the other thread....but trying to be inconspicuous.
cmyx6go15561.50
      04-14-2020, 02:58 PM   #6357
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Quote:
Lol...thats why I was asking about him in the other thread....but trying to be inconspicuous.
Didn't know he was banned. Unfortunate, he was outspoken but his comments were funny tbh at times.

Maybe it's a temp ban? Regardless, sucks to see someone you saw on here daily gone. I'm sure he's reading this while banned lol.

GL man!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
      04-14-2020, 03:00 PM   #6358
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
hasnt he been banned on more than one occasion? or maybe i am thinking of someone else.

sucks that i will probably lose my early thirties to this virus. 31 years old now, i wonder how old i will be before i can start dating again..
You are correct.

I think you'll be back in full swing long before you think.
Appreciate 0