Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Those things I don't mind, and from what I see, are more socially acceptable than those electronic bricks, emitting clouds that make me wish my prescription glasses had fog lights. It's not so much the vaping device as the "bro" persona attached to the vaping scene. It's basically the same thing as the Fast/Furious crowd. It's just "those guys" in general. Each group of "bro's", that is into a particular scene, are only respected or seen as "cool" by the other "bro's" associated with said scene. To the rest of us, they just look like some douche, trying way too hard at being accepted by other people in their clique, but we are all guilty of it.

Smoker's are a dying breed, which is good. That shit is terrible for you. I smoke because I enjoy it. I also smoke cigars, pipes, tires and fools (like it ain't no thang - R.I.P Eazy E). I don't smoke to fit in or look cool, I simply enjoy sucking cancerous ash. I think people who smoke cigarettes are actually the outcasts these days. Fewer and fewer people are doing it. It's funny how smokers look down on vapers, vapers look down on smokers and non-smokers just want to tell us how we are going to die of cancer, while their asses shove other harmful food and/or chemicals down their gullet.

At the end of the day, we all have shit that we are in to and cliques that we associate in. Technically we shouldn't judge other people for what they think is cool or choose to be a part of. However, I am human and stereotyping people for how they look, how they speak and what they think is cool, is what we do. Until I am no longer human, I will freely judge the shit out of and make fun of everyone I encounter.....it's what I do. Vape on young lad, just stay away from toting about a f'n car battery attached to small gas tank containing your favorite blend of cotton candy vagina and pina colada panty liner vape juice.

I deal with this daily as well. Maybe not the same, but similar to people who think you are more obtuse than they are and expect you to believe the bullshit they try to feed you. It doesn't bother me that I recognize their ignorance, what does bother me is that these stupid people, actually think, I am less intelligent than they are as they walk away thinking I bought the bullshit they freely spew.

Always try to remember that their treating you as an idiot says nothing about you, but everything about them. Also remember, rarely is it acceptable to call them out on it or draw attention to it to others. Those smart enough to pick up on it, most certainly do; drawing attention to it makes you less of a gentleman.
hey, don't shit on vagina and panty liner juice!
smokers are the outcast; on a college campus especially it's more noticeable. hence my switch to a juul. plus, american cigs just straight up suck! have you ever had a marlboro double crush? I'm not sure on the legality of me shipping you a case but if it is I'll def ship it over when I get back from winter break

also, yes. i definitely agree with that; we have this one guy who thinks we are all absolute idiots by the way he acts and it's really pissing off all of us. what's funny is, it's 2019. information is the most valuable thing, as well as the thing that's very available. it's not hard to find out when a person is trying to go behind your back especially when they think you're dumb as a rock so they're all open about it...
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      10-16-2019, 10:42 AM   #244
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
hey, don't shit on vagina and panty liner juice!
smokers are the outcast; on a college campus especially it's more noticeable. hence my switch to a juul. plus, american cigs just straight up suck! have you ever had a marlboro double crush? I'm not sure on the legality of me shipping you a case but if it is I'll def ship it over when I get back from winter break

also, yes. i definitely agree with that; we have this one guy who thinks we are all absolute idiots by the way he acts and it's really pissing off all of us. what's funny is, it's 2019. information is the most valuable thing, as well as the thing that's very available. it's not hard to find out when a person is trying to go behind your back especially when they think you're dumb as a rock so they're all open about it...
Dude, I would definitely like to try some double crush. A friend of mine recently went to Cancun and brought me back a pack of grape flavored menthol Marlboros that you can't get here; they were awesome!
Appreciate 1
      10-16-2019, 12:18 PM   #245
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

the smoking lounge is over there ---->
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2019, 12:59 PM   #246
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Dude, I would definitely like to try some double crush. A friend of mine recently went to Cancun and brought me back a pack of grape flavored menthol Marlboros that you can't get here; they were awesome!
ah man, hate to piss in your bonfire but usps says they don't ship cigs! (for some reason though, cigars are okay)
if it's a business to business transaction with a huge marking that says "CONTAINS CIGARETTES" it's okay - which sucks because i don't own a business
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      10-16-2019, 04:11 PM   #247
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
ah man, hate to piss in your bonfire but usps says they don't ship cigs! (for some reason though, cigars are okay)
if it's a business to business transaction with a huge marking that says "CONTAINS CIGARETTES" it's okay - which sucks because i don't own a business
YET!!!
Appreciate 2
      10-16-2019, 04:17 PM   #248
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
YET!!!
yes - honestly if stuff goes at this rate i'm seriously considering of starting a company to do something
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 12:18 PM   #249
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Dealers, even high end fancy ones, that do not list options correctly (or even at all) then don't show photos of the dash or console where said options would have a button. i mean fucking really, how hard is it to get right?
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2019, 12:43 PM   #250
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
yes - honestly if stuff goes at this rate i'm seriously considering of starting a company to do something
Hang in there man! It will happen.