BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Denzel Washington on our Fake Media

09-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #23
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
He was asked a question by someone expecting a totally difference answer then she thought she was going to get. She threw a lib softball but he hit it out of the park to the opposite field.
Being asked a question and answering it honestly is completely different then what The Three Stooges you mentioned do day in and day out. They’re on a mission. I didn’t hear Denzel say he wants to beat the crap out any Democrats or use foul language disparaging the President on tv for the whole nation to see including kids.
Your Rabid Hollywood libs should take a lesson from the class and style demonstrated by Mr. Washington. Yet another reason why dems will lose AGAIN in 2020.
It's different behavior, but that wasn't what I asked.

Denzel's opinion is valid and important, but the others' isn't. Simply because we like what he's saying and we don't like what they're saying.

That's what I'm seeing a bunch of in here.
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2019, 05:01 PM   #24
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
De Niro, Penn like Debra Messing, Alyssa Milano etc. Are real dumbasses, i wouldnt compare them to Denzel?
Because.....?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2019, 05:36 PM   #25
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
It's different behavior, but that wasn't what I asked.

Denzel's opinion is valid and important, but the others' isn't. Simply because we like what he's saying and we don't like what they're saying.

That's what I'm seeing a bunch of in here.
I’ve listened to Denzel and I’ve listened to the lefts Hollywood types and I decide if it’s valid points they make or not and you do the same to what you hear just like everyone else.
What’s valid or “well founded” is a subjective thing, it’s not the same for everyone. What I say is valid you might not. Same reason there is an odd number of justices on the Supreme Court. It also matters what you’re specifically talking about being valid of many of these lefts positions. If I wanted to take the time I could make a pages long list of insane things the left has claimed as fact And had evidence of and claimed worthy news that turned out to be bullshit but I won’t bother at this time.
If we’re talking about collusion and or the President being a spy for the Russians that’s been put to bed by the upper echelon law enforcement of the land. A firm no by Mueller and the rest.
I’ve called out the President here if I think he’s wrong and others have also. I happen to agree wholeheartedly with Denzel on this subject and I call it a valid point. Many on the left won’t but the news has been wrong about damn near every major thing they claimed over the past years he will be impeached for since he took the oath.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams

Last edited by N54Yankee; 09-08-2019 at 06:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2019, 05:53 PM   #26
BimmerBoomer
demoted
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Sportback

well...

Apparently going to Denzel Waahington or Clint Eastwood for political advice is as felicitous as seeking dating advice from Roman Polanski or Woody Allen.
Appreciate 0