BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Homewrecker - Ilhan Omar Style

08-27-2019, 04:53 PM   #1
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Homewrecker - Ilhan Omar Style

A Washington D.C. woman has stated in a divorce filing that her husband left her for Democrat Congresswoman Ilhan Omar.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/my-hus...ivorce-filing/

The physician, 55, and her 38-year-old husband — who has worked for left-wing Democrats such as Omar and her Minnesota predecessor, Keith Ellison — have a 13-year-old son together.

“The parties physically separated on or about April 7, 2019, when Defendant told Plaintiff that he was romantically involved with and in love with another woman, Ilhan Omar,” the court papers say.

In July, Omar filed for divorce from her first and third husband with whom she appears to have committed tax fraud.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children.html

Omar has now dumped her current husband Ahmed Hirsi - who she first married in a religious ceremony in 2002 and divorced in 2008 - and moved into a penthouse apartment in one of Minneapolis's trendiest neighborhoods.

There is also strong evidence Omar married her brother, her second husband, in order to get him a visa to the United States.

Model citizen, isn't she?

08-27-2019, 04:59 PM   #2
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
What are your thoughts on Donald Trumps many divorces and his reported cheating on many women. Why didn't you make a thread about that? Oh yea...
Appreciate 1
omaralt227.00

08-27-2019, 05:02 PM   #3
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Rep
Drives: Flaming stock car

^ You sir, are hands down, the most annoying poster on this entire forum.

Anyone on here can make a post about anything and somehow you turn it into an attack of their credibility, then make it seem as if you have won something by making no point whatsoever regarding the topic at hand.

Anyone: This milkshake is delicious
SoCalS2k: What about birthday cake? You're all stupid and I'm so right!

idiot....
Appreciate 15
Run Silent12334.50
City Pig6102.00
SakhirM49601.50
Poiseuille3159.50
D22M2486.50
Delta03117354.50
N54Yankee1634.50
lakefront193.00
DieselOG1215.00
detroitm21039.50
MKSixer15499.50
phoenx162.00
UncleWede8120.00

08-27-2019, 05:06 PM   #4
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
What are your thoughts on Donald Trumps many divorces and his reported cheating on many women. Why didn't you make a thread about that? Oh yea...

But yeah, for your reference, Trump is a disgusting pig. I believe I've stated this many times before, but you know, you're a fool - so whaddya gonna do?
City Pig6102.00
MKSixer15499.50

08-27-2019, 05:08 PM   #5
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
I don't think Donald ever married his sister did he? And I'm with Run Silent, I've said many times that he's an Ass and a Boor. But lets try to stay on point shall we.
Appreciate 2
      08-27-2019, 05:38 PM   #6
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
The immediate reaction with personal attacks pretty much says it all doesn't it 😀

So you try to make a thread trying to attack someone's character and when it gets thrown back at you your reaction is an attack.

So you have no actual moral standards. You made this thread as a very plain and simple political hit job because either she's a democrat or she's a Muslim.

If you had any kind of moral standards you would have already made threads about trump and the thousands of other shady Congress ppl on all sides but you didn't.

And let's be clear you made this thread about a very simple divorce. There are some ppl in govt that have done some truly nasty things but I don't see any threads from you about it.

This thread actually says a lot more about your own character then it does about omer
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 05:40 PM   #7
twinscrolled
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i

Pwnd.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 05:43 PM   #8
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
The immediate reaction with personal attacks pretty much says it all doesn't it 😀

So you try to make a thread trying to attack someone's character and when it gets thrown back at you your reaction is an attack.

So you have no actual moral standards. You made this thread as a very plain and simple political hit job because either she's a democrat or she's a Muslim.

If you had any kind of moral standards you would have already made threads about trump and the thousands of other shady Congress ppl on all sides but you didn't.

And let's be clear you made this thread about a very simple divorce. There are some ppl in govt that have done some truly nasty things but I don't see any threads from you about it.

This thread actually says a lot more about your own character then it does about omer
Her being a democrat, muslim or a woman have nothing to do with it. She married her brother to get him into the USA illegally, she has committed numerous frauds and has demonstrated anti american and anti israel (jewish) bias, that's why she's being singled out.
Appreciate 5
      08-27-2019, 06:17 PM   #9
biz77
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:

So had he created a thread stating what a bad person Trump is for his multiple divorces and other escapades you wouldn't be applauding it, but instead pointing out there are many other "shady politicians," RIGHT?

This isn't just about "a simple divorce." She married her brother to skirt immigration laws.

She isn't disliked because she is a woman or Muslim or even because she is a liberal. She's disliked because, as the OP indicated, she's a pretty terrible person... and from what I've seen she's un-American on top of that.
Appreciate 4
City Pig6102.00
Now_Rudi6318.00
Run Silent12334.50

08-27-2019, 06:23 PM   #10
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by biz77 View Post
Quote:

So had he created a thread stating what a bad person Trump is for his multiple divorces and other escapades you wouldn't be applauding it, but instead pointing out there are many other "shady politicians," RIGHT?

This isn't just about "a simple divorce." She married her brother to skirt immigration laws.

She isn't disliked because she is a woman or Muslim or even because she is a liberal. She's disliked because, as the OP indicated, she's a pretty terrible person... and from what I've seen she's un-American on top of that.
The irony the only congress person being called un American is the Muslim one naw you aren't a bigot.

But the pattern is the same over and over with republicans:

Trump has a bad day or a bad poll and a anti Muslim thread pop ups here from one of the same 4 pol on this forum. I said it a lot of times now but you can literally put money on it now that whenever trump has a bad poll something anti Muslim gets posted here
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 06:31 PM   #11
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
The irony the only congress person being called un American is the Muslim one naw you aren't a bigot.

Trump has a bad day or a bad poll and a anti Muslim thread pop ups here from one of the same 4 pol on this forum. I said it a lot of times now but you can literally put money on it now that whenever trump has a bad poll something anti Muslim gets posted here
You start by calling biz77 a bigot. Typical left response to someone they disagree with.

So, she's being called Un-American because.....wait for it. She's made un-American statements on numerous times, she's also demonstrated a bold disregard for the laws of the US which if I understand her oath she is required to uphold. She has also made anti Israeli remarks (a close ally of the USA), she committed fraud by marrying her brother to get him into the USA illegally, (I'd say that alone make her pretty Un-American).

And since the list of folks who have called Trump everything except a white man I'd say she's fair game.

Last edited by City Pig; 08-27-2019 at 06:36 PM..
Appreciate 4
Delta03117354.50
Now_Rudi6318.00
Run Silent12334.50
MKSixer15499.50

08-27-2019, 06:31 PM   #12
NormanConquest
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:

Just asking, isn't Omar action anti muslim as incest and infidelity are both violation of islam.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 06:33 PM   #13
biz77
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:

The assumptions you make.
The straws you grasp at.
The conclusions you draw.
You are a train wreck that just has to be watched.
Appreciate 4
City Pig6102.00
Delta03117354.50
Now_Rudi6318.00
MKSixer15499.50

08-27-2019, 06:34 PM   #14
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Just asking, isn't Omar action anti muslim as incest and infidelity are both violation of islam.
Reminds me of a hillbilly joke, if my ma and pa get divorced are they still brother and sister?
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6318.00

08-27-2019, 06:37 PM   #15
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
I don't think Donald ever married his sister did he? And I'm with Run Silent, I've said many times that he's an Ass and a Boor. But lets try to stay on point shall we.
What cost innocent American people more - some Somali babe trying to get her brother a green card or Trump University seminar high pressure sale shindig ?
Appreciate 1
      08-27-2019, 06:42 PM   #16
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottSinger View Post
What cost innocent American people more - some Somali babe trying to get her brother a green card or Trump University seminar high pressure sale shindig ?
You're right, lets forget all about her because the President is a dick.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Delta03117354.50
MKSixer15499.50

08-27-2019, 06:45 PM   #17
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Her being a democrat, muslim or a woman have nothing to do with it. She married her brother to get him into the USA illegally, she has committed numerous frauds and has demonstrated anti american and anti israel (jewish) bias, that's why she's being singled out.
The rumor of her marrying her brother has no basis in fact. And what specific fraud can you point towards?

Be careful, your xenophobia is showing.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 06:50 PM   #18
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
The rumor of her marrying her brother has no basis in fact. And what specific fraud can you point towards?

So she lived with a man for two years and filed tax returns as though they were married and they were not, that sounds like tax fraud. She married her brother to get him into the US, that sounds like she defrauded the US immigration system, there are numerous reports of campaign funds that have had to be repaid/returned and penalties for campaign irregularities. Any of that would be called Treason if it was Trump but i'll go with fraud.

Xenophobia, again the left resorts to name calling as the first line of defence. Why not call me racist while you're at it. As I said earlier in the thread, the OP and this story has nothing to do with her being a muslim, a woman or a democrat and I'll go farther and say it has nothing to do with her being Somalian. It's about her lack of character, criminality and anti American and anti Israelly views.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12334.50
MKSixer15499.50

08-27-2019, 07:02 PM   #19
Eriphill
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i

And now it comes out Ilhan Qatar's boy toy's firm received $250k from her. The whole affair seems rather haram to me.

Appreciate 2
City Pig6102.00
MKSixer15499.50

08-27-2019, 07:04 PM   #20
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
So she lived with a man for two years and filed tax returns as though they were married and they were not, that sounds like tax fraud. She married her brother to get him into the US, that sounds like she defrauded the US immigration system, there are numerous reports of campaign funds that have had to be repaid/returned and penalties for campaign irregularities. Any of that would be called Treason if it was Trump but i'll go with fraud.

Xenophobia, again the left resorts to name calling as the first line of defence. Why not call me racist while you're at it. As I said earlier in the thread, the OP and this story has nothing to do with her being a muslim, a woman or a democrat and I'll go farther and say it has nothing to do with her being Somalian. It's about her lack of character, criminality and anti American and anti Israelly views.
As other in this forum have said, unless you have evidence to back this up, sounds you are trying to attack her character without any evidence. Innocent until proven guilty.
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2019, 07:58 PM   #21
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
What the fuck does that have to do with this thread. But but but but. Ok. So what about your boy Clinton gettting head in the WH. Or Clinton taking a plethora of flights on kid toucher airlines. I mean we can do this shit all day.
Appreciate 2
City Pig6102.00
Now_Rudi6318.00

08-27-2019, 08:01 PM   #22
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post

Shit they are fucking up our argument better call them racist. You do realize no one cares about that label any more since the left calls everyone they lose an argument a racist of some sort.
Appreciate 1
City Pig6102.00