BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Homewrecker - Ilhan Omar Style

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-28-2019, 10:12 AM   #45
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
343
Rep
892
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
lol the racist republicans still just floating all this about a simple divorce.

Something 30% of ppl do. In fact their own god king has now only divorced but actually cheated and done some truly nasty things more times then you can count. But I don't see any thread about that from these definitly not racist guys who are are just offended by divorce!

The timing of how these threads always appear when trump is having a bad time is not at all suspect

Crazy republicans have 0 morality and 0 principle. It's all just a political hit job lol.

No proof of anything just make up some rumors and ask for investigation to tie up the system and shut that person up. In the end she will be totally innocent but the hit job was done. So shady. Just watch. There will be no charges because nothing happened. All a political hit job.

It's always the same tactic with these shady MSM and politicians and you are their suckers every single time haha.

I said it a few times already, when you see shady republicans and democrats and MSM team up which they are doing against this lady then I know what she is saying must be something legit. That's what happening here. If there was something illegal she would be already been in trouble a long time ago. Maybee you next gonna claim she is as powerful as Hillary and can get out of anything ahah. No you are all just the usual suckers and fall for whatever the shady MSM and shady republicans tell you

But on this forum it's always literally the same 5 hardened bigot ppl making these posts. Always the same 5. Every time. You want to talk about where there's smoke there's fire? It cannot be more clear who in this forum is a hardened racist or bigot. You can tell easily by how immediately outraged they get when they get called out lol.

let's go around the same exact circle again today. You can get outraged over something else and call me more names. I'm sure you can come up with something original. That's it get it all out of your system, you'll feel better after a good rage

See you back here with a similar thread about some Muslim when trump has another bad poll. Suckers
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 10:26 AM   #46
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6316
Rep
1,360
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

I'll call you a name. Insufferable. Your posts are, not only difficult to read as you have absolutely no grammar skills, but are also devoid of logic. I'm sure you have lots of friends that are educated and/or intelligent. For someone who is so right all the time, you in fact seldom are. Pst, divorce rates are 50% not 30%. A quick google can pinpoint these numbers for you.

By the way, your car sucks.

Appreciate 4
      08-28-2019, 10:27 AM   #47
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12315
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Thought this was funny. Can't imagine why that is.......



Attached Images
 
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 5
detroitm21038.00
City Pig6102.00
Now_Rudi6316.00
Violator3573.50
MKSixer15454.50

      08-28-2019, 10:39 AM   #48
Eriphill
Captain
1149
Rep
911
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Go Ilhan go! She's such a brave reformer lol

Appreciate 3
City Pig6102.00
Run Silent12314.50
Delta03117354.50

      08-28-2019, 10:40 AM   #49
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6316
Rep
1,360
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Thought this was funny. Can't imagine why that is.......



I laughed about this the other day myself. Who needs friends when you are on a winning streak? We're all just upset about how right he is all the time.

Edit: Damn....just noticed the join date. 13 years, no friends and 268 rep points.
Appreciate 4
City Pig6102.00
Run Silent12314.50
Torgus2018.50
MKSixer15454.50

      08-28-2019, 10:42 AM   #50
cmyx6go
Major
cmyx6go's Avatar
2307
Rep
1,230
Posts

Drives: 2019 X6 ///M
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: NYC

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I'm sure you can come up with something original.
Here's something original. Because of your posts I will never use the LOL smilie. It drives me crazy. Every time I see it, I think of you.
__________________
I thought I was a good person but the way I react when people drive slowly in the left lane would suggest otherwise
Appreciate 4
Now_Rudi6316.00
Run Silent12314.50
Delta03117354.50
MKSixer15454.50

      08-28-2019, 10:43 AM   #51
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4106
Rep
3,553
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'll call you a name. Insufferable. Your posts are, not only difficult to read as you have absolutely no grammar skills, but are also devoid of logic. I'm sure you have lots of friends that are educated and/or intelligent. For someone who is so right all the time, you in fact seldom are. Pst, divorce rates are 50% not 30%. A quick google can pinpoint these numbers for you.

By the way, your car sucks.


Well, in slight defense of SoCal, that 50% number includes people who have been divorced multiple times. His claim was that 30% of people get divorced, not 30% of marriages end in divorce. Both things could be accurate.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6316.00
Run Silent12314.50

      08-28-2019, 10:45 AM   #52
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6316
Rep
1,360
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Well, in slight defense of SoCal, that 50% number includes people who have been divorced multiple times. His claim was that 30% of people get divorced, not 30% of marriages end in divorce. Both things could be accurate.
I'll take it. Not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. It's how normal people learn.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12314.50
MKSixer15454.50

      08-28-2019, 11:00 AM   #53
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8111
Rep
10,401
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Actually I have heard with my own ears how trump bragged about sexually assaulting women. I also heard with my own ears that he cheated on his pregnant wife. No benefit of a doubt because he did those things. Guy is a scum bag in my eyes due to what I have heard him say. No media needed to help that.
The reason you've heard it with your own ears is that's about the only thing the MSM reports on anymore. They just about completely ignore and certainly downplay anything democrats do that is distasteful.

Regarding Trump we agree, I've said it numerous times on this forum and others. So does that mean we ignore bad behaviour of every other public figure unless they do something worse?

Or are you demonstrating the left bias against him? Is it possible that despite Trump's abhorrent behaviour that folks on the left have also acted immorally, unethically or criminally? This thread had nothing to do with Trump but it only took a couple of posts before someone started the "what about Trump" deflection.

Trump is a pig, boor, and an ass. Most on here will agree with that regardless of their political leaning, but you'd think he is the only person in the USA that have ever behaved badly, well except for a few other republicans. But look at the MSM, the bias is so ridiculous against the right that it's actually damaging the broader US (and all western democracies for that matter) population. Identity politics has become more dangerous to democracy than just about anything else I can think of......


MSM this, MSM that. Truly a broken record. It seems for Trump supporters, truth doesn't matter if it doesn't fit the trump narrative. And "I don't like Trump but support his policies" is a complete cop out.

I don't like Rep. Omar, or policies she supports. But debating policy and facts beats the heck out of unsupported conjecture from sources that ALWAYS supports Trump.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
SoCalS2k343.00

      08-28-2019, 11:00 AM   #54
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4106
Rep
3,553
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'll take it. Not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. It's how normal people learn.


I don't have the stats, so I'm not saying you are wrong, just to be clear - or, more accurately, I'm not saying that SoCal is right with the 30% claim, just that he could be.

Ironically this discussion (that the 50% includes multiple divorcees, so it's skewed) just came up on a podcast that I was listening to (Armchair Expert - Dax Shepard's podcast).
Appreciate 1
MKSixer15454.50

      08-28-2019, 11:01 AM   #55
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8111
Rep
10,401
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You made this thread as a very plain and simple political hit job because she's a Muslim.
List of congressional or senate members who are not Muslims; who I think hold strong Anti-American values:

Dianne Feinstein
Elizabeth Warren
Mazie K. Hirono
Richard Blumenthal
Bernie Sanders
Al Green
Adam Schiff
Steve King
Sheila Jackson Lee
Eric Swalwell
Joaquin Castro
Maxine Waters



List who are Muslims:

Ilhan Omar
Rashida Tlaib



Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
If she married her brother, show me the evidence.
The powerline blog (clarification: this is a conservative blog and is biased, however the reporting is typically solid and fact based, and has been commended by Time Magazine as one of the best blogs in history) gives the strongest proof that there is enough evidence to initiate a criminal investigation:

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

Other sources (clarification: typically more middle or only slightly right leaning) show that there is some evidence, but they are unsure if it is enough for verifiable proof. Regardless, there is certainly a substantial amount of smoke. Is it completely proven? Nope - but there is enough evidence that something fishy is going on and warrants additional investigation.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...=press_release

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...hometown-news/

https://nypost.com/2019/08/27/inside...relationships/
You forgot Dan Crenshaw.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 11:18 AM   #56
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
12315
Rep
3,417
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
You forgot Dan Crenshaw.
You are right - I had such high hopes for him. Now he's an anti-2A pansy.

Screw him.
__________________
Don't sweat petty things....or pet sweaty things.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer15454.50

      08-28-2019, 11:28 AM   #57
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
343
Rep
892
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I'll call you a name. Insufferable. Your posts are, not only difficult to read as you have absolutely no grammar skills, but are also devoid of logic. I'm sure you have lots of friends that are educated and/or intelligent. For someone who is so right all the time, you in fact seldom are. Pst, divorce rates are 50% not 30%. A quick google can pinpoint these numbers for you.

By the way, your car sucks.

stay wrong. I'll stay right. About this and many many other things this year.

I'll wait for evidence she committed a crime along with evidence of where the drone was when shot over Iran, and wait for that Gibraltar oil tanker to be transferred to the US. Wait for Epstein to goto trial and reveal all. Wait for that wall to be built. Wait for Mexico to pay for it. What other magical thinking do you guys have to offer? haha. Stay wrong and stay a sucker

It's all a political hit job. You'll catch up in a few years and claim you knew it all along haha.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 11:30 AM   #58
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
343
Rep
892
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
You forgot Dan Crenshaw.
You are right - I had such high hopes for him. Now he's an anti-2A pansy.

Screw him.
Wait you mean he's a politician who will flip flop? Who woulda have thought you are such a sucker. The first sign that he was no good was when all the liberal and conservative media loved him at the same time. Then I knew this guy was shady shady shady.

That's also the same way how I know this omer is saying some good things. All sides of media hate her. And of course you all just a follow that like... suckers
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 11:42 AM   #59
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8111
Rep
10,401
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
You forgot Dan Crenshaw.
You are right - I had such high hopes for him. Now he's an anti-2A pansy.

Screw him.
I think it's sad that you'd call someone who has served (and continued to serve) our country so well a "pansy".

What did Crenshaw say?



Rep. Dan Crenshaw
@RepDanCrenshaw
·
Aug 4
In disbelief at another tragic shooting. Tara and I are praying for the victims and their families. Thank you to the Dayton police who took out the coward who did this in one minute. Houston stands with El Paso and Dayton as their communities heal from these senseless tragedies.
248
1.2K
9.3K

Rep. Dan Crenshaw
@RepDanCrenshaw
·
Aug 4
These disgusting mass shootings have been following a pattern ever since Columbine. Sick and lonely men have decided this is how they will vent their frustration.
282
635
5.4K

Rep. Dan Crenshaw
@RepDanCrenshaw
The solutions aren't obvious, even if we pretend they are. But we must try. Let's start with the TAPS Act. Maybe also implement state "red flag" laws, or gun violence restraining orders. Stop them before they can hurt someone.

So, after another ugly mass shooting, in his home state, he publicly wonders if there is a better way? Now he's a pansy?
You are extraordinarily fickle and thin skinned about who you think a "patriot" is.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 1
      08-28-2019, 11:45 AM   #60
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6316
Rep
1,360
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
stay wrong. I'll stay right. About this and many many other things this year.

I'll wait for evidence she committed a crime along with evidence of where the drone was when shot over Iran, and wait for that Gibraltar oil tanker to be transferred to the US. Wait for Epstein to goto trial and reveal all. Wait for that wall to be built. Wait for Mexico to pay for it. What other magical thinking do you guys have to offer? haha. Stay wrong and stay a sucker

It's all a political hit job. You'll catch up in a few years and claim you knew it all along haha.
Thank you. So glad that you were able to reply in such an intelligent manner. You really showed me. I can only aspire to be such a likable person. Your posts never disappoint.

I must say I'm glad you are a member here. Seeing your posts are like going into Wal-Mart when I feel bad about myself. I instantly feel better about my current situation in life, whatever it may be.

Last edited by Now_Rudi; 08-28-2019 at 12:20 PM..
Appreciate 4
Run Silent12314.50
SakhirM49601.50
City Pig6102.00

      08-28-2019, 12:18 PM   #61
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
2991
Rep
3,529
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
stay wrong. I'll stay right. About this and many many other things this year.

I'll wait for evidence she committed a crime along with evidence of where the drone was when shot over Iran, and wait for that Gibraltar oil tanker to be transferred to the US. Wait for Epstein to goto trial and reveal all. Wait for that wall to be built. Wait for Mexico to pay for it. What other magical thinking do you guys have to offer? haha. Stay wrong and stay a sucker

It's all a political hit job. You'll catch up in a few years and claim you knew it all along haha.
Thank you. So glad that you were able to reply in such an intelligent manner. You really showed me. I can only aspire to be such likable person. Your posts never disappoint.

I must say I'm glad you are a member here. Seeing your posts are like going into Wal-Mart when I feel bad about myself. I instantly feel better about my current situation in life, whatever it may be.
Hahaha. So true. I went into the DMV yesterday and that place has the same effect.

SoCal2 whatevers posts are so retarded that he might be my 1st ignore.


This is for you So Cal

__________________
'03 330 '04 325 '08 328 '11 335 '11 335is
'14 335 '16 340 '16 M4 (Retired)
4 ED's 1 PCD
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi6316.00
City Pig6102.00

      08-28-2019, 12:23 PM   #62
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6316
Rep
1,360
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Hahaha. So true. I went into the DMV yesterday and that place has the same effect.

SoCal2 whatevers posts are so retarded that he might be my 1st ignore.


This is for you So Cal

I was considering this myself. Never before have I considered ignoring someone on here because their posts are just too painful to read. If I have to read, re-read and then read again & even still I can't grasp the concept, it just isn't worth my time to even read. He doesn't need me to read his posts to continue to be right I suppose.

The laughing emoji is growing quite tiresome though. It's almost like hearing the same song over and over again. It no longer represents something being funny, but it is getting annoying.
Appreciate 3
Run Silent12314.50
City Pig6102.00

      08-28-2019, 12:28 PM   #63
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
///M4ster Yoda's Avatar
2991
Rep
3,529
Posts

Drives: '16 F82 M4
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Long Island, NY

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
Hahaha. So true. I went into the DMV yesterday and that place has the same effect.

SoCal2 whatevers posts are so retarded that he might be my 1st ignore.


This is for you So Cal

I was considering this myself. Never before have I considered ignoring someone on here because their posts are just too painful to read. If I have to read, re-read and then read again & even still I can't grasp the concept, it just isn't worth my time to even read. He doesn't need me to read his posts to continue to be right I suppose.
In some ways it's comical and others it's sad how bad his posts are. There is no logic or cohesion in any of his thought processes.

I'm guilty just like the next guy of enjoying a good train wreck but it does get tiresome.

The problem is that even if I do "ignore" him everyone else will still quote his nonsense.
__________________
'03 330 '04 325 '08 328 '11 335 '11 335is
'14 335 '16 340 '16 M4 (Retired)
4 ED's 1 PCD
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 1
City Pig6102.00

      08-28-2019, 12:33 PM   #64
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
6316
Rep
1,360
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
In some ways it's comical and others it's sad how bad his posts are. There is no logic or cohesion in any of his thought processes.

I'm guilty just like the next guy of enjoying a good train wreck but it does get tiresome.

The problem is that even if I do "ignore" him everyone else will still quote his nonsense.
Damn, you're right. I didn't consider that. Watching someone kick their own ass is only funny to watch for so long. After a while it gets old and you try to stop them, but this guy just goes harder and faster afterwards. "I'll show you! I'll make myself look even more ridiculous now!!!" Truly the Michael Scott of BP.
Appreciate 2
      08-28-2019, 01:11 PM   #65
adc100
Major
1004
Rep
1,269
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
I
The problem is that even if I do "ignore" him everyone else will still quote his nonsense.
I ignored him a while ago. Never ceases to amaze me how a Homo Sapien can be so demented

Last edited by adc100; 08-28-2019 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2019, 02:11 PM   #66
City Pig
Lieutenant Colonel
City Pig's Avatar
Canada
6102
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

I think it's time that we all heed Mark Twain.

'
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 4
Run Silent12314.50
Now_Rudi6316.00
MKSixer15454.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST