BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 5-Series (G30) Forum Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications remap stage 2+ issue

04-04-2023, 11:46 AM   #1
niki60
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw540i g30

remap stage 2+ issue

Hi,i am new to this forum,this is my first post ever. I own BMW 540i x drive 2018 ,B58 engine with OPF filter.I just tuned it to stage 2+ ,had been changing in advance the stock fuel pump with TU 1 pump,stock air filter with sport's one and stock down pipe cat with VRSF catted dowpipe.My car has an OPF filter which I forbade during the flash procedure because the new catted VRSF downpipe wasn't purposed for the car with OPF(there isn't thin tube ,welded on the body of the downpipe available which is used for measuring the pressure ).My flash softwere is MHD so .I was responded by them that i can't remap the car to stage 2+ ,because the car has got an OPF and this is forbidden procedure,so that I downgraded it to stage 2 .My question is-why i can not flash it to stage 2+, and how to proceed further,thank you.
PS-Sorry for my spoiled English.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2023, 05:00 AM   #2
niki60
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw540i g30

Shortly,I’d like to be advised,will I be able to stay with stage 2 remap and OPF eliminated by software,but not physically removed filter or rather get back the stock high pressure pump and cat and downgrade to stage 1 ,thank you
Appreciate 0